Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:55:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Tarot cards  (Read 698 times)
androidpobeditel (OP)

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:48:15 PM

Now many people offer fortune telling on Taro cards. Do you believe in these predictions?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Sundark

Activity: 560
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:58:50 PM

it's total bullshit for me. as well as astrology, religion and other human's fantasies
loaddebitcard

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:17:01 PM

Agree, i don't believe in it too. However people say that it predicts future sometimes Smiley
CryptoDens

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:50:10 PM

The tarot (/ˈtæroʊ/; first known as trionfi and later as tarocchi, tarock, and others) is a pack of playing cards, used from the mid-15th century in various parts of Europe to play games such as Italian tarocchini and French tarot. In the late 18th century, it began to be used for divination in the form of tarotology/cartomancy.

What is Tarot?
Like many forms of divination, Tarot cards are a tool to help you tap into your own intuition and the wisdom of the universal energy that guides your life. Tarot, which has origins in 14th century Europe, is not a form of fortune telling. It's more like a mirror that reflects what is happening in your life at the moment. Tarot is able to tap into hidden thoughts, feelings and truths and bring them to the surface so you can use that information to make decisions about life, love, emotions, health, career and more. Tarot reading might seem like something that is otherworldly and completely supernatural. To a certain extent, this is true. However, Tarot isn’t as scary or mystical as people assume. In their basic form, Tarot cards are a tool used for divination. Tarot card reading can be performed by anyone though you’ll receive better readings from people with strong intuition, clairvoyance, clairaudience, and clairsentience.

Tarot Card actually is not fortune telling, since the development of the Tarot Card era developed into a fortune telling, many experts believe the Tarot Card is just a guide not to see our future.

merchantofzeny

Activity: 1036
Merit: 279

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 05:30:52 PM

I hate to admit it but I went through that stage where I was fascinated in the occult. I read horoscopes a lot, check out books on Feng Shui and astrology and even considered buying a deck of tarot cards.

That was in my teens but I grew out of it (unlike some people). I realized that it's silly that the positions of the planets at birth would determine your future. (These charts are all centered on the Earth, what if you were born on Mars?)

I realized that shuffling tarot cards were no different from gambling using cards. (The modern playing deck is basically the tarot deck minus the major arcana and some other other cards.)

I realized there is no evidence for this chi that's supposed to flow around us. (With Feng Shui, you'd be shifting your furniture a lot every year, since it would be impossible to rebuild you house according to the new chi flow.)

In short, I found they are just silly superstitions.
Yalovtsev

Activity: 644

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 05:55:03 PM

I also think that max maybe superficially,but more like playing cards that predict the fate of man and scum of things,I do not believe,depends on the people who actually can,but it no longer maps maybe

bernashka

Activity: 298
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 05:57:39 PM

I believe. After one of my friends after 10 years of struggle with infertility (unsuccessful), they guessed an accidental pregnancy. And it happened, contrary to the forecasts of doctors and her own expectations.
bernashka

Activity: 298
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 05:59:52 PM

But at the same time fortune-tellers well see the past, because it is a concrete thing that has already happened, but the future is tortuous, depending on what we choose ... Do not believe, live for today, rejoice at the people that are now with you, especially as there is a person for the soul))
spongegar

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:23:29 PM

Now many people offer fortune telling on Taro cards. Do you believe in these predictions?

Not even in the slightest. These prediction are way general and too common. Besides, these predictions robs you of your own desicion and free will. It gives you a peak at something to avoid or pursue . It's like playing a game with a  walkthrough that's about as accurate as predicting rain inside a building. It will jist frustrate you snd gibes you a paranoia that is unwarranted

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
catterchatter

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:05:57 AM

No, I don't believe them. It's just a money-making scam, just like so-called "psychics."
Douglasyukanov
Copper Member

Activity: 346

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:31:08 AM

no, I do not believe in tarot card predictions, just as I do not believe in horoscopes, or any predictions of life, they are just some kind of game that might happen to our lives.
I just believe in God,I believe that the word of God is a blessing for us who believe in it .
RoronoaJorah

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:48:15 AM

Nope, I do not believe in tarot cards.. These fortune teller predict what happen to people's life but the truth is no one really knows what will happen to us human.. Only God knows..they just make money through it.
congresowoman

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:20:31 AM

I have seen some interpreters during a movie, and for me, I do not believe. Not that I do not REALLY believe in it, but it is more of like it does not hold our future nor our future will depend on it. We control our future and it will not be messed up by some  pictures on a card.

KrLos

Activity: 768
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:50:34 AM

We ourselves determine our future. If u're mistaken, u should analyze your actions, and not blame the stars in everything happened.
95% of all psychics and fortune-tellers are scammers, or at best, just good psychologists
salinizm

Activity: 658
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:14:20 AM

Absolutely not . I do believe in scientific facts not believe in some lunatic fortune teller's wrong predictions about my future. I strictly recommend you not to believe this kind of supersititions for your own sake . Because , these are totatlly lie.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
JINBI

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
[
T H E   G O L D E N   I C O
────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────
]
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
manananggal

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:34:59 AM

But at the same time fortune-tellero well see the past,because it is a concrete thing that has already happened,but the future is for tortous,depending on what we choose..
Ardan17

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:17:49 PM

A Tarot Card is a Card commonly used for spiritual purposes or forecast of fate. until now the card game is still popular, the Tarot cards are still used by the Mistisisme and Occult, as well as the lovers of Tarot cards around the world. used to foretell or as a spiritual path
z38630610
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:19:18 PM

There is not much information about tarot cards, but there are a lot of people around the world who believe in astrology. I think it is not necessary.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
.JINBI..

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
...T H E   G O L D E N   I C O...
.────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────.
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
HydroCoin_Tony

Activity: 67

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 08:26:42 PM

Tarot cards have the same importance and value as the star signs, 0.
ttbd

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:42:51 PM

Tarot cards are used throughout much of Europe to play card games. In English-speaking countries, where these games are not played, tarot cards are used primarily for divinatory purposes.] The Trump cards and the Fool are sometimes called "the major arcana" while the ten pip and four court cards in each suit are called minor arcana. The cards are traced by some occult writers to ancient Egypt or the Kabbalah but there is no documented evidence of such origins or of the usage of tarot for divination before the 18th century.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: