Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:28:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Homework services  (Read 264 times)
johnshow (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:08:16 PM

Hello! Guys, is this right i understand designation of bitcoin? -  This is the new generation of decentralized digital currency, created and working only on the Internet. No one controls it, currency emission occurs through the work of millions of computers around the world using a program to calculate mathematical algorithms.
I were do my homework, and found this quote.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Keptone

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:16:34 PM

Yes, you are right to an extent
mOgliE
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:04:43 PM

Hi,

Indeed the definition you give here of "bitcoin" is right. However I feel it lacks a bit of what bitcoin truly is. It is a crypto-currency (which means you have no printed bills nor emitted tangible coins), it gathers a whole community trying to make the most and understand this new technology and.. Well it is a world full of fraud, scams, with its own rules and quite hard to grasp for beginners... but it is also a place of opportunities, new business models and alternative ways of thinking.

You see? I understand that regarding school work, this definition can be rather overloaded with feelngs but.. Well, this is my true definition!  Wink

ashfer

Activity: 353
Merit: 100

https://luxantdigitalbank.com/

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:18:25 PM

There are a lot more that you need to know about bitcoins that it is not just a decentralized currency it is considered as an asset and investment form with huge benefits.There are lot of investments which are available in the market but among all one of the best and leading investment form is btc as per the current market trend as its market value is growing faster than any forms of investment.You can learn more about bitcoins from forums and vlogs relating to bitcoins from online.Do learn more before placing your hands on it.

AltsBoom

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:30:50 PM

That is a good starting point but there is more to it than that which makes it special. The supply is limited and can never surpass 21 million coins and as well the inflation decreases every year until it is essentially zero with halving occurring every 4 years approximately. You did get the jist but that is only the surface let me explain. I have been learning about bitcoin and the industry for over 6 months now and I feel I have only scratched the surface myself.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
aray80

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:27:25 PM

Yes it is true I also experienced it, Bitcoin program will continue to go internet and now has become a homework for me ...
Kiki Rusma

Activity: 40
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:58:59 AM

if this work is sufficient for all your life needs why not, falling is always there, if you fall what will be fulfilled ... limits and abilities that limit us.
MD Milon

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:00:40 AM

Now,bitcoin is not only digital currency,also it asset.powerful asset.it gives so much.no one can control it.learn so much,before use it.
Roukawa

Activity: 546

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:06:44 AM

Hello! Guys, is this right i understand designation of bitcoin? -  This is the new generation of decentralized digital currency, created and working only on the Internet. No one controls it, currency emission occurs through the work of millions of computers around the world using a program to calculate mathematical algorithms.
I were do my homework, and found this quote.
Home based job! Yep, it's correct! Bitcoin is currency that we can see in our gadgets. It is decentralized and no one can access except the owner. I believe that bitcoin is the future currency and it will dominates around the world.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: