Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:37:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoins speculation for 2018?  (Read 2247 times)
taktik

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 05:07:04 PM

I hope the bitcoin price will reach upto $25K by the end of 2018,but your article says it will reach $40K by 2018 easily but I don't think it is not an easy matter it is an huge amount.But anything can be possible in bitcoin world so we have to wait until the end of 2018 to know how mich it will reach.
I think that bitcoin will more popular in 2018 and its popularity is countinously increasing in the future also . Now a days the demand of bitcoin is more towards the people and the demanding of bitcoin will increase more in 2018. Now a days the number of user of bitcoin from all other currency is more and it usey will be double at the end of 2018 which affect the price of bitcoin also and it price will also increase in 2018.
The fact is that I did not trust the early estimates of Bitcoin estimates. The fact that we saw 20,000 dollars for one coin, used to be like a fairy tale for me, And I almost did not believe in this one. But it turns out this is already real from the last days and we should already give a new price to Bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Gotottack

Activity: 882
Merit: 506

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 05:31:51 PM

I can hardly speculate on the price of Bitcoin in 2018 because of its erratic price movement in November and December 2017. Hence, we can only see how it goes when we get there.

I am hoping for brighter days ahead in the Bitcoin world because despite its nose dip this December 2017, it is still trying to thrive and even reach around $16,500. It is just devastating to see it went down to around $11,000 from around $19,000. But then again, this has happened before. So there are huge chances it will multiply its value come 2018!
Corrongbenx

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:34:33 PM

By 2018, there are many predictions or speculations that bitcoin can be above $25K. True or not, I am remain convinced bitcoin will be more valuable than this year.
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:57:17 PM

Just a day left to experience the value of 2018. Without much price fluctuations the price of bitcoin seems to stay within limits and now this has got into the rising track. Hope this will continue for a longer time period taking the price above $17000 though the price has been speculated to reach $20000 by the start of the new year.
cybersofts
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 284

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:31:35 AM

I think 2018 is going to be a hard year to predict by the people for bitcoin. bitcoin is suppose to be successful in 2018 like the 2017 but there are some issues that are dragging bitcoin down for now, such as high transaction fee and very slow transaction speed. for bitcoin to be really successful not only in 2018 but for the future, those issues need to be fixed for people to have smooth transactions with bitcoin.
FairUser

Activity: 1344
Merit: 264

bit.ly/3QXp3oh | Ultimate Launchpad on TON

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 01:04:42 PM

yes i want to tell u about it bitcoin is dcrease now  but still hope it will grow and the only we can wait for it my suggestion it can be  $25000 and just keep hoping on it.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
pisston

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 06:12:07 PM

I think 2018 is going to be a hard year to predict by the people for bitcoin. bitcoin is suppose to be successful in 2018 like the 2017 but there are some issues that are dragging bitcoin down for now, such as high transaction fee and very slow transaction speed. for bitcoin to be really successful not only in 2018 but for the future, those issues need to be fixed for people to have smooth transactions with bitcoin.
for today I already from 10:00 am I expect the passage of the transaction, no confirmation in almost 10 hours. Of course it's very slow and expensive at the same time.
Arkham Knight

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 03:03:11 AM

It is going to be another thrillful ride in bitcoin because I know that it's going to reach between $50k-$100k throughout the year and I feel sorry for those who already sold their btc on this FUD.
Altero

Activity: 784
Merit: 123

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 03:21:58 AM

Bitcoin is doing great since from the start until these days and it's graphical market trend are really impressive.
And I believe that, its greatness will continue not only on 2018 but also for the coming years. And also bitcoin will soon to be applicable in all transactions and more merchants will accept this as a payment. 
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 05:04:42 AM

The year is ending but the price of bitcoin has been at the 12-14k$ mark because of the holiday season maybe and by the year of 2018, at the beginning of 2018 it will start to increase and reach a new ATH and at the end of the year it will be reaching a range about 30-40k$ maybe.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
VuLDK

Activity: 284
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 06:06:36 AM

Hey guys,

A bit of BTC speculation for you. Where do you see Bitcoin going by the end of 2018? http://bitcoin-bug.com/2017/11/28/bitcoin-easily-reach-40000-end-2018/
I think bitcoin will increase $50000 in 2018
Naficopa

Activity: 2002
Merit: 516

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 06:29:07 PM

As you can see at the end of the year, the price does not have to grow quickly. With large price fluctuations, it's hard to predict anything. As if the price was about 20k-25k $ I think it would be good.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
readygoaw

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 08:40:11 PM

if you see from the growth of bitcoin in this year is so fast we certainly feel optimistic if in the year 2018 bitcoin will grow better than this year, because along with popularity and bitcoin users who continue to increase every time.

I will speculate Bitcoin in 2018. This is a very cool instrument for speculation and needs to be used. But for further growth, Bitcoin must go above $ 20,000.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 09:21:36 PM

As you can see at the end of the year, the price does not have to grow quickly. With large price fluctuations, it's hard to predict anything. As if the price was about 20k-25k $ I think it would be good.
It's a fact that when there is a big movement from the past bitcoin can't move quickly too further. It has to drop so it went through and we did saw it dropping for a while and it was a real quick drop. And at the very end of 2017, there was some sort of quick pump that was nearly reached to $14,000 and that made again some investors to come but later on it dropped again at $13,200.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Maddinson100

Activity: 363
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:26:18 AM

I hope the bitcoin price will reach upto $25K by the end of 2018,but your article says it will reach $40K by 2018 easily but I don't think it is not an easy matter it is an huge amount.But anything can be possible in bitcoin world so we have to wait until the end of 2018 to know how mich it will reach.

I think I would side with this speculation better than any value in reply. Between 25k to 40k would be the better and more attainable value for next year. The 100k mark, would be too much, and may quite be impossible to be reached in just one years time following the trend that bitcoin took in the last several years. Also, even if it is exhibiting such rise now, there would come a time, maybe within the next years' first or second quarter that bitcoin prices would halt a little giving a chance for altcoins to rise a bit. Right now, bitcoin has been holding most altcoins at bay because of its surge, but it's just how the market plays. For now, it's with bitcoin's side, next time, it will be with altcoins.
Yeah I agree and the main reason is that the profit margin of bitcoin is far better than any other cryptocurrency. That’s why more and more people are investing in bitcoin and in 2018 the investment ratio will grow more and so is the price and I am sure that it will hit 30000 dollars in 2018, because people have stated accepting and using bitcoin in a wide range and now nothing can stop bitcoin.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:47:19 AM

I think I would side with this speculation better than any value in reply. Between 25k to 40k would be the better and more attainable value for next year. The 100k mark, would be too much, and may quite be impossible to be reached in just one years time following the trend that bitcoin took in the last several years. Also, even if it is exhibiting such rise now, there would come a time, maybe within the next years' first or second quarter that bitcoin prices would halt a little giving a chance for altcoins to rise a bit. Right now, bitcoin has been holding most altcoins at bay because of its surge, but it's just how the market plays. For now, it's with bitcoin's side, next time, it will be with altcoins.
Yeah I agree and the main reason is that the profit margin of bitcoin is far better than any other cryptocurrency. That’s why more and more people are investing in bitcoin and in 2018 the investment ratio will grow more and so is the price and I am sure that it will hit 30000 dollars in 2018, because people have stated accepting and using bitcoin in a wide range and now nothing can stop bitcoin.

I'd like to agree that it's much more to ask for but looking back, probably only a few people believed that btc would go from 1k to 20k in 2017. And the big pump from less than 10k happened in just around two months. So i can't really say its impossible even though the probability is low

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
whyrqa

Activity: 1093
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 05:04:51 PM

It's a fact that when there is a big movement from the past bitcoin can't move quickly too further. It has to drop so it went through and we did saw it dropping for a while and it was a real quick drop. And at the very end of 2017, there was some sort of quick pump that was nearly reached to $14,000 and that made again some investors to come but later on it dropped again at $13,200.
But can Bitcoin rise to the maximum we saw at the end of 2017 in the near future? $ 20,000 was a good enough price for every investor who received his profit. Probably the plugs influenced such active growth, because it was then that there was the biggest interest in Bitcoin.

#business #forextrader #bitcoinnews #invest
allohha

Activity: 672
Merit: 176

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:41:14 PM

But can Bitcoin rise to the maximum we saw at the end of 2017 in the near future? $ 20,000 was a good enough price for every investor who received his profit. Probably the plugs influenced such active growth, because it was then that there was the biggest interest in Bitcoin.
Bitcoin is a soap bubble and has a practical value. all the excitement around today's prices is due only to the fact that many people are beginning to be interested in crypto currency and buy Bitcoin. It was the growth in popularity that influenced the active price growth..
slackcryptoz

Activity: 456
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:46:53 PM

Bitcoin is a soap bubble and has a practical value. all the excitement around today's prices is due only to the fact that many people are beginning to be interested in crypto currency and buy Bitcoin. It was the growth in popularity that influenced the active price growth..
Agreed, the interest among the common people has been increasing gradually as more and more marketplace has begun to show interest on bitcoin acceptance. Other than this, the profitability of having bitcoin has been understood by the people letting them to benefit through it.
cybersofts
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 284

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:18:00 AM

Well, I think bitcoin price will grow to reach $60,000 in this year 2018 because there is still huge demand of bitcoin. The only problem with bitcoin is the transaction issues. And once the lightning network is implemented, it will speed up the transaction speed with zero fee and the bitcoin transactions will be faster and smoother than ever.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: