Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:15:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [CLOSED] KnCMiner Jupiter Shares GB3 .1/per share = .4Gh/s  (Read 3333 times)
Its About Sharing
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000

Antifragile

View Profile
August 01, 2013, 03:15:16 PM

Just curious but what is the ETA on the reservations in terms of placing the order?

This Wednesday.

Hey KnCMiningOp - Any updates?

Thanks and hope all is well,
IAS

Had some people not make payment. So 48 shares still left. I might make a quick loan to the op. Tomorrow is my absolute deadline to get this thing ordered.

Thanks for the update. I'm flat broke so can't pick up any more shares. Hope you find a way, but if not, still appreciate all the work you did.
We need a more transparent system so people who reserve shares like that and then don't pay don't do the same with other auctions. Yes - A handle list somewhere. No judgment, just sharing.

IAS

BTC = Black Swan.
BTC = Antifragile - "Some things benefit from shocks; they thrive and grow when exposed to volatility, randomness, disorder, and stressors and love adventure, risk, and uncertainty. Robust is not the opposite of fragile.
KnCMiningOp (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 01, 2013, 03:20:41 PM

Just curious but what is the ETA on the reservations in terms of placing the order?

This Wednesday.

IAS

Had some people not make payment. So 48 shares still left. I might make a quick loan to the op. Tomorrow is my absolute deadline to get this thing ordered.

Thanks for the update. I'm flat broke so can't pick up any more shares. Hope you find a way, but if not, still appreciate all the work you did.
We need a more transparent system so people who reserve shares like that and then don't pay don't do the same with other auctions. Yes - A handle list somewhere. No judgment, just sharing.

IAS

I understand where you are coming from and do think that some people should be on a list like that, but not everyone doesn't pay out of malicious reasons. Peoples finances change and things come up. I would be more for something along the lines of expanding the current trust system to incorporate promises/deliveries.
Its About Sharing
Legendary

Antifragile

View Profile
August 01, 2013, 03:38:22 PM

This Wednesday.

IAS

IAS

I understand where you are coming from and do think that some people should be on a list like that, but not everyone doesn't pay out of malicious reasons. Peoples finances change and things come up. I would be more for something along the lines of expanding the current trust system to incorporate promises/deliveries.

Agreed, I don't think we should penalize a person for canceling 1 time. But if someone has a history of it, then that should be integrated into a trust system. As, they basically stopped others from getting in and perhaps even are partly responsible for killing an auction. That then puts people like me (and the others in this auction) looking for another auction and then being further down the list. It also stops people from going into more than one auction and just seeing which one reaches the end first and canceling the other.

BTC = Black Swan.
BTC = Antifragile - "Some things benefit from shocks; they thrive and grow when exposed to volatility, randomness, disorder, and stressors and love adventure, risk, and uncertainty. Robust is not the opposite of fragile.
KnCMiningOp (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2013, 03:42:39 PM

Agreed.

43 shares left.
KnCMiningOp (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2013, 04:36:22 PM

bananton reserved 43 shares.
KnCMiningOp (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2013, 04:57:49 PM

bananton reserved 43 shares.

Payment confirmed.
KnCMiningOp (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2013, 04:16:02 PM

Unit has been ordered. Order# 4999

Those of you with open reservations please contact me and let me know if you are still interested otherwise your shares will be up for grabs in the morning CST.
KnCMiningOp (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2013, 04:49:04 PM

Receipt:

KnCMiningOp (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2013, 05:23:04 PM

Majority of shares have been sold and paid for. 1 person is waiting on Coinbase and because he is already a partial shareholder I'll extend him the time required for Coinbase to finalize the transfer.

All 3 Jupiters have been order so for all practical purposes we can say this GB is closed!
jungle_dave

Activity: 200
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 08, 2013, 04:31:06 PM

Any news on shipping yet?
Its About Sharing
Legendary

Antifragile

View Profile
October 08, 2013, 05:22:27 PM

Any news on shipping yet?

I'm curious when the cut-off date was for October deliveries. I emailed KNC with that question.
Anyone know, that might tell us where we stand?

If you look at the KNC Miner thread, you can see approximate order numbers shipping now and those about to ship.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=170332.13820

BTC = Black Swan.
carlotech

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2013, 08:39:27 AM

any updates on this? Grin
madpoet

View Profile
October 26, 2013, 09:42:46 PM

He's been sending emails all 3 are online and there have been distributions made.
KnCMiningOp (OP)

View Profile
October 27, 2013, 01:34:40 AM

any updates on this? Grin

Yes! All three Jupiters are up and hashing. I just sent out a dividend. Also you can keep an eye on things here: http://54.243.221.120/
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: