Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 06:12:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Online24o0n  (Read 844 times)
pankkake (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2013, 12:56:33 AM
Last edit: June 06, 2014, 02:41:15 PM by pankkake

This forum serves no purpose besides slowly but surely robbing users of their coins.
Do not trust anyone, especially at the higher level.
563f50defc82e4f1b3b0852c1bd2f25d5913f48c0a3fce4d6cf1e9755fa191f1
Online24o0n

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

"Ignorance never settles a question."

View Profile
July 09, 2013, 01:07:45 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=252546.0

Advertises "PrimeCoin developers also stated they can retract the coin anytime, completely shutting it down and making it worthless" and offers lower prices in PMs. Removes anything contradicting his FUD.

Do not trade with.
How am I scamming ?  lol
 Here is the primecoin thread - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=245953.0
And quote "Please keep in mind this is experimental technology and we reserve the rights to rollback or restart the blockchain should severe bug/vulnerability require such actions. However we would try our best to avoid such scenarios and further develop it into reliable public infrastructure."

You are calling me a scammer because I want to buy low and sell high in the future (possibly sell higher in the future) ?

Lol, "end of investigation" mods can you move this to the trash can please...

"Never let the future disturb you. You will meet it, if you have to, with the same weapons of reason which today arm you against the present"
- Marcus Aurelius
Online24o0n

View Profile
July 09, 2013, 01:12:43 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=251850.msg2686109#msg2686109

Any amount of "lol" won't work here, and you can't delete posts proving you wrong. Smiley

You're a scammer because you lie to unsuspecting users in the hope to buy at lower prices that what you state.

I don't care about the price at all - I also stated this but you deleted it. I don't think it will trade at a high price and I don't care.
Just do not lie to users about the coin's features to get them to sell.
LOL, I aint even going to argue anymore... Ill just let the mods take care of this post.

"Never let the future disturb you. You will meet it, if you have to, with the same weapons of reason which today arm you against the present"
- Marcus Aurelius
Zalfrin

Activity: 401
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 09, 2013, 02:45:14 AM

If you look back in his posting history/trust a bit, I suspect this is a reincarnation of Breen2543's. Possibly cryto4rig as well. I could be wrong, but yeah anyone thinking about doing business with this guy should probably do their homework.
Online24o0n

View Profile
July 09, 2013, 03:48:46 AM

If you look back in his posting history/trust a bit, I suspect this is a reincarnation of Breen2543's. Possibly cryto4rig as well. I could be wrong, but yeah anyone thinking about doing business with this guy should probably do their homework.
I did have small trades with breen and rouf, then shortly after they tried to scam me, probably just building up and probably the same user for sure. Had a decent trade with cryto, so I dont know about him.

- Marcus Aurelius
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: