Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:41:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ship your old Items to Africa for bitcoins  (Read 1300 times)
newinbtc
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:20:28 AM

Sounds interesting , I have 3 Old Smart phones used one Will it work in your country ? How much $ we will get for Value , Estimate and what about Shipping charges That we need to pay at Courior office.

If you like to buy Cloths , I would like to tell you India is the bigget market of wollen cloths , All main Firms import cloths from India to develop countries. We can deal in bulk if You want i can send video or images of cloths what you need

I cN ship via Both courior and Normal post

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sammydeeknight (OP)

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:18:48 AM

Sounds interesting , I have 3 Old Smart phones used one Will it work in your country ? How much $ we will get for Value , Estimate and what about Shipping charges That we need to pay at Courior office.

If you like to buy Cloths , I would like to tell you India is the bigget market of wollen cloths , All main Firms import cloths from India to develop countries. We can deal in bulk if You want i can send video or images of cloths what you need

I cN ship via Both courior and Normal post

Hello newinbtc,

It is a pleasure this great feedback from you. Let move into the private for further discussions. my email is sam.deeknight [at] gmx [dot] com and my telegram username is @sammydeeknight .

DM me yours and let have fun doing business!!!

Respect
zoufou

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:14:52 PM

And customs ? how will you deal with them for electronic parts ? cars ?? dont tell me your country does not have regulation on purchasing cars ...

You say you're gonna pay in BTC ----once the item is sold---- in your country, this means the good owner will rely on you for receiving, clearing the customs, reselling with a margin, with trust in every step ?
CyberR.

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:58:35 AM

1. Trust Issues, No one would trust you at first place, The best bet for you is to deposit Bitcoins to an escrow and seller has to wait for the item to be sold so as to get bitcoins released. But here's a catch, what if you tell him item never got sold?

2. Shipping Fee is going to be huge.

3. There are already many such facilities available locally over the net in my country where people can sell their used items for real cash, why would someone even use your service which includes huge risk and time?

partsofgarble

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:59:43 PM

If OP can make some escrow to hold bitcoins before he sell items there won't be any trust issue, and its the main problem in here.
CyberR.

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 03:44:28 PM

If OP can make some escrow to hold bitcoins before he sell items there won't be any trust issue, and its the main problem in here.

Even if OP agrees on an escrow, why in the world would someone bear shipping fees and sell items in Africa when he can do the same locally and get cash instead.
This whole thread is either a scam attempt or stupidity super general.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: