Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:29:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Suggest a good trading platform  (Read 557 times)
hari9981

Activity: 546
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:06:51 PM

I prefer in etherdelta because the trade there is so crowded and a lot of new coins that enter into etherdelta .. the result of buying coins on ico I use to trade on platform etherdelta
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:27:37 AM

I prefer in etherdelta because the trade there is so crowded and a lot of new coins that enter into etherdelta .. the result of buying coins on ico I use to trade on platform etherdelta
The volume is not good, it's actually only for new coins that are still undervalued, with Etherdelta, you can buy cheap coins because usually those who are bounty hunters that has no interest with the project will dump their tokens in Etherdelta. Actually I did buy a lot of coins in that site which until now I am still holding, result is great because I'm in profit so far.

vintages

Activity: 966
Merit: 153

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:28:02 AM

Most of the supposed good exchange are now turning to something else which is why its sort of hard for us to say that  any of them is good.
Few months ago, we could say that Bittrex is topping as the best exchange till when it start closing traders account without notification or any sort of warning. But yet some traders still sees it as the best though. So, it sort of hard to say. Below are the ones that are still considered better; they are Bitstamp, Genesis, Etherdelta, Poloneix and Bittrex.

I just suggest you should  check them out, read their trading policy, and read their recent review to be on a safer side.
spiderm4n15

Activity: 168
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:42:45 AM

i recommended a good exchange for trading :

1. poloniex
2. etherdelta
3. hitbtc
4. mercatox
5. bitcoin.co.id (indonesia)

every exchanger have advantages and disadvantages

rommelzkie

Activity: 294
Merit: 125

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:06:41 AM

Bittrex does fantastic, I would recommend it as the best exchange

Go for bittrex, It has a big volume on its crypto and usd pairs. ive been using them for months now and its great. but i dont think if they accept western countries.

Mokter

Activity: 180
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:14:49 PM

I would I like to prefer For using Bittrex,becausr tha functions of trading and pairs list is easy. for that we can understand easily as well as there have lot of volume to trade and with it's withdrawal securities I am highly satisfied.
geyayy

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:51:58 PM

There are too many exchanges that have been created, but I will suggest you to use Bittrex, Poloniex, HitBTC and of course, Etherdelta. Try to read and research first on how to use these exchanges.

Tantlizbat

Activity: 184

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:59:44 AM

Coinbase is a good gateway into cryptocurrency, especially if it is your first time buying.
The interface is very clean, making it easy to make your first purchase of Bitcoin, Litecoin or Ethereum.
Since most cryptocurrencies must be purchased with Bitcoin, Coinbase is a good entry point whether you want Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency.
VBCryp@

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:11:44 AM

I regularly trade on Poloniex and Bittrex, this is a very good 2 page trading with many features to help analyze the coin technology right on their web. Both trading floors have very large transaction volume, safe and fast transaction. But these two sites have the downsides of having high transaction fees so I'm trading on the new Binance.
newinbtc
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:17:13 AM

Hello Bitcoiners,

Can someone suggest a good trading exchange like Kraken.com

I am using kraken right now but most of the times its giving errors.

also does any exchange provide 2factor authentication for deposit/withdrawal ?

i am using this echange https://www.cryptopia.co.nz
you have to enter password and Four digit passcode to Access all the functions of website. Even withdraw also. With their live function you can watch which coin is rising and which coin is dumping on the main scree at this place - https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange

you can start trading products here
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/MarketPlace

Currently they stopped Dogecoin and LTC coin trading due to internal security reasons.
DonFacundo

Activity: 1344
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:35:22 AM

there are many trading platform I recommend bittrex, poloniex, cryptopia, kucoin and binance. All I know poloniex had 2factor authentication and some of them had google authentication for more security of your account.

Hugh_the_Wizard

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:46:06 AM

Try using an aggregator like bestrate.org.
Useful, simple and quite trustful - I had no problems with it. And the rates are really good, so you won't get lost.
Did anyone use somehing like this?
cryptoblue

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:53:32 AM

I think Poloniex has had some issues, bittrex and binance would be the best for trading. Bittrex has halted new user registration for the time being, so binance would be the best available option now.

│ │   │      │      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━     IDA DIGITAL ASSET MANAGEMENT PTY, LTD     ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━      │      │   │ │
─────────      Digitize Real Assets On The Ida Platform, Join A Thriving Business Ecosystem      ─────────
││     WhitePaper     ││  │   Telegram   │   Twitter   │   Facebook   │   YouTube   │  │││     PRIVATE SALE is L I V E !     │││
steveabrahams

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:01:59 AM

Hello Bitcoiners,

Usually exchanges provies 2factor authentication and you can enable or disable it on the option in your account. I use binance and kucoin, these 2 exchanges are the best for me. Kucoin is using google authenticator everytime you want to login and withdraw your coins. The process is also fast.
hitrawal91

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 09:25:14 AM

Let me know what kind of exchange are you looking for and what are your expectations for the exchanges because if you are looking for the purpose of Fiat currency and Bitcoin only then I would request you to go for Coinbase exchange which is the world biggest crypto exchange. The next option i would like to add is Bittrex and Poloniex because i have used both of them and both are having some cool user-friendly interface and they both are having Strong customer support team working for 24x7 days.

▬▬ ● ● BitCoinSN ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ LITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Original Bitcoin!!!  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
▲▼  WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ DISCORD  ▲▼
Bloody Mary

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Try using an aggregator like bestrate.org.
Useful, simple and quite trustful - I had no problems with it. And the rates are really good, so you won't get lost.
Did anyone use somehing like this?

I checked their website and it seems to be convinient ..plus. they won't charge you per cents
moopser

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:04:42 PM

Hello Bitcoiners,

Welcome.

I have started on Bitstamp because it is considered as a reliable exchange. But it cant offer variety of trading pairs.
For the past year had no any issues with it, but to be fair did not deposited/withdraw fiat from it, but lot of my pals did and so far everything is fine.

For different altcoins you can check Binance, Huobi, Kucoin.
I can leave my comments only about Binance. For a time of being there had no issues at all - pretty fast and user friendly interface, place/cancel orders without delays, convenient mobile app.
Niya

Activity: 811
Merit: 512

Enhalo Mining

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 04:12:39 PM

Hello Bitcoiners,

I suggest to avoid centralized exchange like kraken or bittrex at all!
It's better if you start using decentralized exchanges which are usually safer, more reliable and above all has no power to block your funds or ask you for further verifications. The downside is that decentralized exchanges are often difficult to use for newbies and have lower volumes. A good choice I suggest you is Waves decentralized exchange, which is fast, safe, cheap and very user-friendly too!
Svelto

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:20:14 PM

I suggest Bittrex, Kucoin and Binance for crypto trading. Good volume, easy to use interface and I have no problems with withdrawal so far. All 3 exchanges have 2fa.
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:38:14 PM

You can see in this List complete with daily trading volume that everyone believes and has used the market
Well 2fa all the trading platforms must have the feature, I do not use the feature because the security key is held by me and I never once told anyone. then if there is any malware or virus I have made encrypt unreadable so it will not be open by hackers though, especially if using 2fa then I should always carry the phone and it makes me uncomfortable.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀