Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:25:24 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin - Who missed the boat ?  (Read 1178 times)
jam22

Activity: 198
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:52:58 AM

I was told by my friends 2 years ago that I should invest in bitcoin, I thought BTC was a scam but now I regret for not believing to my friends.

miyaka26

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:10:50 PM

My friend told me about Btc when it was less that $90 per coin. It was in it's infancy and it was pretty much unknown. I was nervous about putting my hard earned cash in to it so shied away. Boy has it haunted me LOL

Anyone else have this non buyers remorse ?
It really sucks at the same time regrets to know that it will hit that far when I first learned about bitcoin the price is $200 still cheaper and affordable to avail by an ordinary people. well let's move on because the momentum of bitcoin is upward and positive these days, it will strengthen the momentum once they've fixed the fees and scaling issues, for sure it will hit a big-time price, but for now lets hope btc will gave us another chance and opening to buy at the low price but that would be low chance to happen.

Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:13:38 PM

My friend told me about Btc when it was less that $90 per coin. It was in it's infancy and it was pretty much unknown. I was nervous about putting my hard earned cash in to it so shied away. Boy has it haunted me LOL

I feel you.  I got to know bitcoin but it is like $500 before.  I do not have that money to invest plus just like you, I do not want to put my hardearned money just to put in an investment which I do not know totally and which is not known to many.  I even stopped using bitcoin and I just used bitcoin before to just buy load for my cellphone.  Now I really regret those days.  I should have kept my bitcoin and probably I am kind of financially stable right now.
Baske

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:16:28 PM

Well, thank God I didn't know bitcoin when it was 500$ because that would kill me right now Grin
dama312

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:18:46 PM

In contrast, in 2014, 2015 when the bitcoin is only about $ 300-400, I also earn quite. But I do not think that bitcoin is as fast as it is today. Really very sad!
Sanu Simon

Activity: 215
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:20:20 PM

Majority of the users who are here at some point has a thinking that they have missed the opportunity to buy at an lower price. In such a regard me to came to know about an year ago, but myself has started to show interest upon bitcoin as well other digital currencies right now. Still I don't find myself to be too late into the community.
1969Dave

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:21:26 PM

jumped in 2 months ago ... I know, it was expensive then but who knows what the future will bring? if BTC hits 25k I am not complaining :-)

Ewox

Activity: 812
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:26:26 PM

I thought I was the only one. Anyway, I also started when Bitcoin was less than a thousand dollars and was kind of hesitant at first because I barely knew what Bitcoin is and what was its usage. I was claiming from faucets thinking I could earn something out of it and was trying to achieve at least 1 bitcoin at that time but was thinking of trading too but then again I really thought it was a scam or something and tried $15 worth and traded it. Then it reached to a thousand and a couple more the month next until it was too late for me to catch up and thought I missed the boat like you did.
appleyard

Activity: 359
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:29:52 PM

I heard bitcoin when i was in college and the price was too low and i have enough money to buy hundreds of those but i ignore it and brought it an online game item and trade it for cash. Then i saw bitcoin on facebook the price is like more than 1k wooo. then i suddenly think my past mistake.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
sangtuosimino

Activity: 162

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:31:36 PM

I have the same experience as you. A few years ago, when I knew bitcoin, it was only a few dollars, and I also joked with my classmates about who was playing the trick on purpose. It's ridiculous to think about it now. Actually, it doesn't matter if you miss the opportunity. As long as you are still in this circle, you will always have the chance. I think it is still the initial stage of the development of encrypted money, so do it if you want to. Wink
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:38:53 PM

it doesn't really matter what bitcoin price at the preset time is, there will always be people who say something like OP!

for example why aren't you buying bitcoin now?
you obviously have the same reason that you had back then which is preventing you from buying it now. when it was $1 you said it is too much, when it reached $10 you said it is too high, then by the time it reached $100 you said it is a bubble an it will burst. then it reached $1000 and you said there is no way bitcoin is worth that much. and finally we are here at $10,000 and you still say the same things. in a couple of years we will be at $100,000 and you still haven't bought.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
Mr.Smithers

Activity: 105

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:45:11 PM

Well my friend I have been reading news about bitcoin in a magazine for the first time when it was less than a dollar a coin and I figured out it may be worth to buy it and I even opened a webpage with a world map showing all transactions happening worldwide but I couldn't figure out a way to buy it so I gave up. Now I really feel like I missed the boat ...
TopherB

Activity: 109

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:59:07 PM

Bought $25 worth when it was around 80 cents. Had no idea what I was doing; just supporting my libertarian brethren. Sadly and painfully that wallet is long lost. Didn't think about bitcoin for a few years and then got in knowing what I was doing this time. It was in low hundreds by then. Bought and sold a lot since then.

I always wonder why people bought such small amounts when the price was so low. You would think it would be better to buy $100 worth or something.

$25 was my standard amount back then for supportive causes. I didn't do it as an investment and had no expectation anything would come of it. Just a like minded idea so I threw a little support at it.
finzyoj

Activity: 644
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:39:38 PM

it doesn't really matter what bitcoin price at the preset time is, there will always be people who say something like OP!

for example why aren't you buying bitcoin now?
you obviously have the same reason that you had back then which is preventing you from buying it now. when it was $1 you said it is too much, when it reached $10 you said it is too high, then by the time it reached $100 you said it is a bubble an it will burst. then it reached $1000 and you said there is no way bitcoin is worth that much. and finally we are here at $10,000 and you still say the same things. in a couple of years we will be at $100,000 and you still haven't bought.

True, many people have the same thought about missing the boat years ago and up until now and regret not buying when bitcoin was at its lowest price. It is really regretful but people keep on saying that they regret but won't still buy when they have the chance. I say buy now because it is still possible to earn profit in the future. Bitcoin will keep growing especially when commercial enterprises starts using it.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Dvach

Activity: 111
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:51:10 PM

I don't remember when I heard about the bitcoin for the first time, but I was curious about it in 2011. I was studying on the first course of the university and even wrote an essay about it. As I had not so much money, no bitcoins were bought, but I was participating in the some activities with free bitcoin sharing in ~2013-2014, so I had very small amount of them. Not sure, if I had even one, maybe more something near 0,5. As I was combining hard work with studies, I did not dare to buy some.
braves182

Activity: 476

The BISTOX exchange - OWN WHAT YOU TRADE

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 09:16:07 PM

I  understand your feelings now! I learned about bitcoin a long time ago, but didnt invest many dollars, because didn't  expect that he will fly to the moon )
Now i regret, but i still believe we all have chance to get rich with bitcoin, buying him right now and holding.

█▀▄ ▀ ▄▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄ █░█
THE MOST ADVANCED AND SAFE CRYPTOCURRENCY █▀█ █ ░▀▄ ░█░ █░█ ▄▀▄WHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOKTELEGRAMONEPAGER
EXCHANGE IN THE WORLD ▀▀░ ▀ ▀▀░ ░▀░ ░▀░ ▀░▀⬡the B I S T O X exchange⬡
ZZ8ZZ

Activity: 560
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:21:06 PM

I missed the boat, but caught up to it by trading with alts. Literally started with nothing and now I have few Bitcoins in my wallet YYYEAH. To everyone thinking "is it too late ?", "I think I missed the boat" etc. trading is not for you ... I just try not to think about the past tbh,nothing good comes out of this.
hilda483

Activity: 125

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:22:21 PM

You, above all, took a very good bet. Right now I think you are over joyed with the income that risky investment brought you now. Sadly I am not as lucky as you are. :|

nikjain422

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:24:16 PM

I think this boat is never to be missed,It's just that somebody found it very early and they got into it in low price and with time it's prices increased.Regreting on not to have invested in bitcoin when the prices were low is just waste of time as many people invested at that time didn't expect it to rise like this so it's just that they were fortunate to invest at that time,but still in crypto their are many other opportunity from where you can atleast cover something that you think you have lost.
Tatalk

Activity: 146

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 01:01:50 PM

According to me, the boat of BTC is continuously sailing but the bank of digital currency is never do far anyone can be into the boat of BTC and can enjoy the ride. The only difference between the new and the old passengers is the difference of time, many board the boat early and still many are left but it's never too late. Though valuation of BTC is currently quite high but one need not to worry because valuation of BTC has still much more to go. So just board the boat before it finally sail away.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: