Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:17:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin - Who missed the boat ?  (Read 1178 times)
Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 01:10:37 PM

I already do not remember what the price was when I heard about bitcoin for the first time, maybe 200$, but I joined on 400$ after my husband pushing, he is actually was that person from whom I have heard about bitcoin. This year I had an opportunity to buy some bitcoins per 1000$, I had like 10000$ to buy a house but I was afraid to take such risk, actually the maximum that I expected from bitcoin was 3000$ by the end of the year. Now I am oftenly calculating what money I would have now if I would wait a little  Roll Eyes
bribed

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 01:24:12 PM

Sure mate, we all know this feeling I guess. But there is no good in regretting this. Im happy that Im here now. I also missed the current surge because I put most of my BTC in alts early september after BTC reached its all time high. I brought in new Fiat some time later and wanted to buy in again, but I waited for the correction to under $4,000 again. Eversince Im waiting for that correction, but its just continously rising to new heights. I still have that fiat sitting in the exchange and waiting to be converted. Hope that this long wished for correction will come at some point.
EmJay

Activity: 563
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:01:03 PM

My friend told me about Btc when it was less that $90 per coin. It was in it's infancy and it was pretty much unknown. I was nervous about putting my hard earned cash in to it so shied away. Boy has it haunted me LOL

Anyone else have this non buyers remorse ?

I get you and I can feel what you've felt at the same time I understand why it is hard for you to take risk of your hard earned money into something that at that time you don't even know if it is legit or scam. I always told myself that if it is jot for me, it is not meant for me. i that way I can move on and get over of something that is haunting me.
AltcoinAuthority

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:12:19 AM

My friend told me about Btc when it was less that $90 per coin. It was in it's infancy and it was pretty much unknown. I was nervous about putting my hard earned cash in to it so shied away. Boy has it haunted me LOL

I get you and I can feel what you've felt at the same time I understand why it is hard for you to take risk of your hard earned money into something that at that time you don't even know if it is legit or scam. I always told myself that if it is jot for me, it is not meant for me. i that way I can move on and get over of something that is haunting me.
I didn't miss the price increase on Bitcoin. The price of the coin is not really relevant because there is a lot of people that want it and the price is going to go up anyhow.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Chiggins

Activity: 192

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:54:31 AM

I  understand your feelings now! I learned about bitcoin a long time ago, but didnt invest many dollars, because didn't  expect that he will fly to the moon )
Now i regret, but i still believe we all have chance to get rich with bitcoin, buying him right now and holding.

That is right and it think those people who get the change they are already getting a good profit from bitcoin and still continue to get more profit from it.  You are right bitcoin is like a boat and consider with tornado in a sea then those people will be safe who have the courage to set in that boat means that those people who invest and earn bitcoin then these people will make their life and future.

A R B I T A O         THE NEW WAY OF ARBITRAGE TRADING     
█          [   PRE-SALE starts on   J u l y   1 s t   ]        ❱ ❱ ❱   WHITEPAPER          █
──────────     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     ──────────
Dapper

Activity: 560
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:17:33 AM

There are so many other boats still in port.  No need to be sad about not buying into the btc boat at $12.

sent from my X6
adiksau0414

Activity: 462

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:30:12 AM

Me (raise hand  Grin). I know bitcoin since i have my first job (around 5 years ago? maybe). And in that time, i am not aware about online currency, all i know is theres a value with it. It catch my attention by doing some faucets claim (for free!) eventhough it has a small value, i just try it. Aftet a long time in claiming, i just thought that its not enough to earn so i stop doing it. I just focus in my work instead. After i loss my job and have my own family i decided to search job online and found out that bitcoin is increasing. This really give me a heart broken feeling. So sad i didnt save the satoshi i claim from.faucets.

wail3Bahwu

Activity: 142
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:09:36 AM

who make bitcoin is known is price. this make ability to send and buy bitcoin using cash and many exchange sites started.

i know bitcoin before 5 years but not have way to earn it

Nilda

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:19:04 PM

99% of us here missed the boat. No point in crying over spilt milk. The good news is there are still a lot if boats. Bitcoin is still considered in its infancy. We could still get a windfall of at least x5 if one is patient enough.

orions.belt19

Activity: 686
Merit: 146

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:25:58 PM

I actually learned about bitcoin already a few years back however I chose to ignore it because I lost interest on it. Back then, the price was a lot cheaper. There were times when I wish I could go back to that time and at least bought some btc when it was so much cheaper as compared to it is now however there's nothing that I could do now. I'm still glad I learned about btc before the hype, and I'm currently enjoying the investment that I've made so there's no regrets in that.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 05:27:44 PM

missed the boat? its still going up lol, but then again yes, i missed the boat when i abandoned btc when it was sub 10$ and my mother at the tiem said i was waisting time, i also missed the boat recently when i came home from vacation after talking about btc and it was 4000 and saying i had already missed the boat, then checking back and it was surpassing 12k.... every time the boat leaves theres another boat it seems lol
Kakkles

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:29:39 PM

At one point bitcoin was worth $30 and I had about $2500 worth. sold them all for about $8000 total. If I had held on I'd have about $1,500,000 lol. I still don't think it's too late to get into Bitcoin though.
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:31:13 PM

There are so many other boats still in port.  No need to be sad about not buying into the btc boat at $12.
that's right never to late.  This time is a good time to ride cause the growth rate still increasing fast, even though its to risky because of its valued so expensive but for sure you can gain much profit from it. But Ithink when bitcoin fall maybe that is a chance must risk to become profitable.  
dvillier

Activity: 238
Merit: 57

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:45:47 PM

I actually learned about bitcoin already a few years back however I chose to ignore it because I lost interest on it. Back then, the price was a lot cheaper. There were times when I wish I could go back to that time and at least bought some btc when it was so much cheaper as compared to it is now however there's nothing that I could do now. I'm still glad I learned about btc before the hype, and I'm currently enjoying the investment that I've made so there's no regrets in that.

I think every one missed the boat, because we all does't make such investment in the bitcoin that we should do. The time is gone when the value of the bitcoin was at 6k$. Now the value of the bitcoin is 16k$ and the investment is a little hard then before it was on the 6K$. So we all miss the main boat. But some of us get the boat according to their level, because they invest in the bitcoin on time and now they are enjoying that invest.
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:03:37 PM

Anyone who thinks Bitcoin is the end of the line is batty. They're also batty if they think there still aren't huge gains to be had with it but of course the truly silly percentages are long gone.

Everything looks obvious in hindsight. Right now there are plenty of accessible coins costing peanuts that will end up in the tens of billions in 3-5 years. There's a huge amount of room for other systems and people won't be shy about pumping their alternatives.

I've no idea how you'd find the next ride upwards, the amount of noise these days is deafening, but it's still possible and will be over and over again.
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:50:55 PM

I understand you pretty well. I had the chance to buy BTC when it was 300, and look at it now   Undecided Undecided But I think BTC has still place to grow, and maybe I should give it another shot  Undecided
Bitcoin still has the ability to grow even more but at the current pricing, i don't think that everyone has the funds to purchase 1 BTC without some serious financial consequences. The best thing to do is to buy bits and pieces that you can afford.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
teejayrichard2

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:53:11 PM

I got to know about bitcoin when it was $400, then there were few ponzi schemes like mmm people used it for. I bought some bitcoin and invested in the ponzi without really knowing the potential bitcoin had. I lost my bitcoin to the ponzi scheme and that was how I took bitcoin out of my mind until I woke up one morning and heard bitcoin is $3000. You need to see my surprise. Felt bad for not buying a huge amount when it was $400 dollar and also not saving the little I had.
nilbtc4555

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:19:35 PM

well i have the same story like you.one of my facebook friends told me about way back in 2015.at that time i dont know anything about the crytocurrency.now everyday i wake up and thought about it

surix

Activity: 274
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:22:08 PM

I wish I bought more...much much more... But I'm happy that I didn't buy nothing...

It's life, we are all responsable for our decisions, right?

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
   Anonymity Guaranteed
   Anonymous and Untraceable
   Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
PMmesexycoins

Activity: 546
Merit: 102

Stake's discord https://discord.gg/cZhK9vp

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:25:56 PM

You should look around, there's many many other things that got huge gains besides btc in this time. And I'm sure there's many other boats that haven't sailed yet.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: