Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:38:25 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin - Who missed the boat ?  (Read 1178 times)
dx_twisted

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:34:20 AM

I have around .188 BTC stored in my wallet last May - September 2016, because of its low value. I've decided to withdraw the funds thinking that I could return it back later. Somehow, I have lost my interest in BTC during those times. Maybe, I was busy with my work and my schedule is always full that I already forget about returning the coin that I was planning to hold (save). When I found out that Bitcoin is getting more popular than it was before. I realize the worst mistake that I have ever done. It makes me regret every time I take a glimpse of the history transaction of my wallet. Moving forward, I've decided to move back again. I started when the BTC price is only @ $5k. I allocated all of my savings to invest with BTC. Thru compounding, I didn't miss a single chance when its value keeps rising up and I'll make sure to maintain it just to make up for the mistake that I have made.
Kryten12

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

TREEBLOCK

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:44:04 AM

I don't think anyone has missed the boat, you will still continue to see growth in Bitcoin which will smash what you could possibly get back from the Stock market.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
maydna

Activity: 2968
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:44:30 AM

actually, I missed my chance to buy bitcoin when the price is around $200-$500 because in that year, I really don't have any money and I only depend on my parents. but gladly, I can earn some satoshi to start in cryptocurrency I can collect much of coins from the faucet without buying bitcoin. I realize that if I bought some bitcoin with my parent money, I can be able to give the money back but I didn't do it. and now, I think I can try to buy bitcoin without borrow on my parent money and now I think I don't want to miss again like what I did before and I want to earn more and more.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
jbombfb

Activity: 56
Merit: 10

ExtraCredit - BitcoinHomework

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 02:45:23 AM

I did!! Actually I'm just fine with the fact I never owned such a big btc amount, however at today prices I would be owning around 10k

✮  ExtraCredit ✮  The Worlds 1st Educational Cryptoccurency in partnership with (https://www.bitcoinhomeworkico.com/)
──────── The Leading Cryptocurrency Learning Platform ✮ Bitcoin Homework ✮    (https://bitcoinhomework.com/)
Invest during our PRE-SALE and receive a 20% BONUS of EXTRA CREDIT ❨ starts on January 1st ❩ (https://www.bitcoinhomeworkico.com/)
oppasong

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 03:06:38 AM

the potential of bitcoin would be a missed opportunity because he argues that "In life, you miss every shot that is not.
ridgeview123

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 03:31:38 AM

I heard about Bitcoin all the time but only two weeks ago I started preliminary research on this subject. As long as people are confident about the future of bitcoin there are always opportunity.
ObroQ

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 05:44:48 AM

My friend told me about Btc when it was less that $90 per coin. It was in it's infancy and it was pretty much unknown. I was nervous about putting my hard earned cash in to it so shied away. Boy has it haunted me LOL

Anyone else have this non buyers remorse ?

Yes, i also have this remorse. A friend of mine told me about bitcoin when it was like 2-300 dollars but i chosed not to invest...bad decision.
tonysitaly

Activity: 228

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:13:19 AM

I know that when bitcoin was still a few years ago, you knew that price at that time. Maybe only a small sum of money invested at that time will make wealth free now. But those are already in the past. We are still hastened to buy the tickets. I think the ship has started sailing. Maybe in a few years, the ticket price is not high.

Sigmas55

Activity: 658
Merit: 36

Telegram:@sigmas55

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:19:46 PM

hmm, people speaking about missing the boat now that BTC prices surged to 20K, i wonder in 3 years from now will we see people talking about missing the boat when BTC was only 20K, or we will all regret putting our money and time on something that became 0 in value, only time will tell.
Valentina Ambassador

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

REPUBLIA PRE-SALE : Aug 23rd

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:32:29 PM

Hello author! I don't regret because it senseless can you answer me how exactly regret can change this situation right now. You know right now you are in the same position as 5 years ago.

WasTriffin

Activity: 38

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 01:18:34 PM

re" Who missed the boat ..

Looks like the "boat" is about to hit the pier !!
Take advantage of this correction to get on board ..

WasTriffin
Naoko

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:19:35 PM

this ungrateful business to regret what you did or didn't do as in this case), it's so cool that now we understand what needs to be invested - here let's invest and live today, not yesterday's
athanz88

Activity: 476
Merit: 359

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:06:26 PM

My friend told me about Btc when it was less that $90 per coin. It was in it's infancy and it was pretty much unknown. I was nervous about putting my hard earned cash in to it so shied away. Boy has it haunted me LOL

Anyone else have this non buyers remorse ?

Oh boy. If we talked about this, i will remember one of darkest memory i dont want to remember, but i will share this for you guys.
I remember it clearly, i heard news about bitcoin at the time when there was a news about a guy buying two pizzas for 10k bitcoins in 2010. Imagine it. 10k bitcoins for two pizzas. I had money to buy that man 20 pizza at that moment. And i mean, i can buy many bitcoins back there. I learned bitcoin a bit, a very basic things of it and started to grow interest on bitcoin, and i remember at some point i wanted to try it for investment.
But, all of that was cancelled because i got scammed at some HYIP programs i joined before the news arrived, and a guitar that i ordered online never came to my house. So, that day, i was being skeptical and hate everything about "making money online" and e-commerce, so i decided not to spend my littlle money on bitcoin.
And now im regretting that moment always.
But thats the past, i need to learn from it, and make the most out of it.

Satish147

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

Harmony for One and All

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 05:13:15 PM

Whoever missed the boat then try to enter now. Almost 45% depreciated from All time high and in near future it will break soon. So be quick.

sourhart

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:12:43 PM

I’ve heard a lot about Bitcoin over the years and felt the same. It’s scary at first to invest, but I held on to them.
muddychowder

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:31:24 AM

It is never too late to invest in Bitcoin. There is always a chance when the prices can be beneficial for you and you can make up with the time.
ChinkyEyes

Activity: 687
Merit: 301

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:43:35 AM

I have caught several boats and I have missed many boats. This will continue to happen in crypto and I am completely fine with it. If you keep looking at the past most of us could of been millionaires by now. But it turned out different, so the only thing you can do now is focus on the future and make sure to miss less boats from now on Grin
oralnuts

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:43:00 PM

There are still a lot of people who haven't invested on Bitcoin since they are not yet aware of the idea. But, it is never too late for them to start investing since the price changes every now and then.
LorenoCoin

Activity: 293
Merit: 11

Eros Di Caeli

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:48:13 PM

all those who thought that bitcoin was nothing more than a simple scam, or those who simply were afraid to invest in something that could fill them with money.
calvinweight

Activity: 65

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 05:51:24 PM

I bought some when the price was $15 and have believed in it ever since, but I'm not very technical so I ended up getting burned by MtGOX and Cryptsy. I almost lost all my coins, but I continued to buy and invest. Now I have more than ever before and I'm keeping them safe in my own wallet. People will be kicking themselves for not buying at $15k when it hits $100k in a few years so, you are better off buying little amounts here and there.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: