Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 02:20:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin - Who missed the boat ?  (Read 1178 times)
cryptojoe

Activity: 353
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:52:27 PM

I know a guy that gave up 700 btc.
He's kicking his balls right about now.
ilgerr

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:53:10 PM

Hello author! I don't regret because it senseless can you answer me how exactly regret can change this situation right now. You know right now you are in the same position as 5 years ago.

Absolutely i agree with you. , no regrets but... now author you know the "problem" , just find a solution now. I m sure you 'll get what you want soon!

brontosaurus

Activity: 441

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:54:44 PM

My friend told me about Btc when it was less that $90 per coin. It was in it's infancy and it was pretty much unknown. I was nervous about putting my hard earned cash in to it so shied away. Boy has it haunted me LOL

Anyone else have this non buyers remorse ?
Oh don't you ask my non buying remorse. I had an option to buy it when it was just near to $50. My cousin held a few which he got from doing some online work may be on this forum or so. He had around 2 BTC and asked me whether I want it for just $80 for two. I however mocked him for getting such a value less thing for work. To my surprise he has now earned a reimbursement of $30K for the same childish work that he did.
Kalatas

Activity: 24

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:03:18 PM

Im also the who miss the boat about bitcoin. But I think if I start earlier it is good. Have my own credit cardnow.  I miss and I like to back the time.
Mr.Smithers

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:23:21 PM

how do you mean he gave it up?
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:27:13 PM

That's me. So much remorse. I had the chance to buy bitcoins before but I didn't had the chance and the technology of wallets in our country is not yet well developed to what it is now. It's not too late so I'm still investing just in time of the crash. Gotta go out and buy a lot.

setupbounds

Activity: 910
Merit: 509

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:06:59 AM

There are so many other boats still in port.  No need to be sad about not buying into the btc boat at $12.
Boats are available in port and people can invest even now for earning purpose because it is not the peak point of bitcoin now. A fluctuation regarding enhancing in the price of bitcoin is exist still now and most probably will be forever.

But I think it is also reality that some people will now be deprive to buy bitcoin with such an expensive price so in this case we can say that they have miss the boat for a great and bright journey.
RoccoSiffredi

Activity: 134
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:24:36 PM

I am beating you all, I could have bought Bitcoins when you could have got thousands with just a bunch of cents - not even dollars. But alas I didn't...

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
tuskacz

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:26:36 PM

Yes I missed it  Undecided I should have mined bitcoins in early years and put them in cold storage. Now I would be filthy rich.
I remember I heard about them then but did not pay attention as being exotic. At that time I didn't have good computer either but at least cold buy them very cheaply and bury for better times.......which is now.....damn it.
HashieNewb

Activity: 616

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:23:17 PM

How did he get so much Bitcoins? He probably mined them a long time ago.
If I had that much then I would split the investment so I would have some left over somewhere.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
arlington

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:20:33 PM

when I was in university I have heard about it many times and even in the conferences but unfortunately I was a student and haven`t got money for it , maybe next time  Embarrassed
mr.bitcoin2k17

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:40:04 AM

I think the boat is not missed yet, people can still get in and earn a lot
MarleeDD

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:59:13 AM

This is a matter of how your brain works e.g. buying bitcoin for $10k is stupid comparing to 5 year old prices comparing to dollars for it, it is too risky to buy it now for $10k if the price will go down to 5k but in the long run if you buy it now and forget about it you would eventually make more and multiply it
bjjobg55206

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:12:17 AM

Indeed back then the price of Bitcoin is too low compared today so if you invest or buy a Bitcoin the day it was low in price you are a very fortunate person as of today. But considering the possibility that its price today may increase more in the future we must not hesitate to buy or invest to Bitcoin.

The first time I came into contact with a bitcoin was listening to my friend. Bitcoin was just born shortly thereafter, and since Bitcoin is not a real currency but a virtual currency based on cryptography via a specific algorithm, it is doubtful and untrustworthy that the value of Bitcoin is bound to be stereotyped. Fortunately, I chose Believe friends, so do not miss the opportunity.
Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:59:52 AM

I think the majority of the members here share the same remorse. I heard about bitcoin back in 2014 when the value only ranged around 400-700 USD. I really thought that it was just a well-organized scam like ponzi scheme. As they say, there is no use crying over spilt milk. All I can do is give my best to best to become a competent trader and investor and this forum is my key to that.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: