Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:12:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Large Bitcoin Holders are Big Believers  (Read 240 times)
Bityuanofficial (OP)

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:20:56 PM

Satoshi Nakamoto, the creator of bitcoin, holds about five percent of the bitcoin’s total supply. However, it remains unclear whether the bitcoin Nakamoto had previously mined in 2009 is spendable and since then, for nearly eight years, Nakamoto’s bitcoin has not been moved or spent.

In 2013, the Winklevoss Twins invested $11 million in bitcoin, which was then an immature market, because of their belief in that bitcoin could compete with traditional assets like gold and reserve currency in the long-term.At today’s price of $11,200, 100,000 bitcoins are worth $1.12 billion.
I think the Large bitcoin holders are big believers so does bityuan  is. Bityuan is born in 2014. There is 3 years old now. The large bityuan holders are big believers.And they get 10 times the profit 。

Bityuan's Telegram:https://t.me/bityuan
layoutph

Activity: 1386
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 02:24:55 PM

I am a bag holder of Bitcoin but I am not a Bitcoin maximalist. I cling my self in a coin where I can get a profit. So far I am trading half of my cryptos in Alts, the other half is BTC.
Sahyadri

Activity: 744
Merit: 266

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:28:45 PM

They surely are big believers but rather than big believers I think they are more strong hearted to not have dumped their shitload of BTC into the market. The market will go unstable if they dump their BTC all together since there will be huge sell wall and many people competing to buy BTC at cheaper rates. The price might dump down heavily and might take months to recover as other investors start buying their load. It is best if we could collect as much BTC as possible since the price will skyrocket in some years.
Chinsmokers

Activity: 403
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:57:06 PM

I am a bag holder of Bitcoin but I am not a Bitcoin maximalist. I cling my self in a coin where I can get a profit. So far I am trading half of my cryptos in Alts, the other half is BTC.

Yeah we don't want to focus on 1 currency only, we need to be resourceful in this field. Not all the time we got some profit on bitcoin daily. Alts are more profitable on short term trade. While bitcoin is for more riskier trade. It is community driven trend of trade. It is not meant that large bitcoin holders are big believers they just want to make big profit. They are just switching from alts to btc to make profit.
junoreactor

Activity: 196
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:03:03 PM
Last edit: February 01, 2018, 05:55:11 AM by junoreactor

Satoshi Nakamoto, the creator of bitcoin, holds about five percent of the bitcoin’s total supply. However, it remains unclear whether the bitcoin Nakamoto had previously mined in 2009 is spendable and since then, for nearly eight years, Nakamoto’s bitcoin has not been moved or spent.

In 2013, the Winklevoss Twins invested $11 million in bitcoin, which was then an immature market, because of their belief in that bitcoin could compete with traditional assets like gold and reserve currency in the long-term.At today’s price of $11,200, 100,000 bitcoins are worth $1.12 billion.
I think the Large bitcoin holders are big believers so does bityuan  is. Bityuan is born in 2014. There is 3 years old now. The large bityuan holders are big believers.And they get 10 times the profit 。

you need to believe hard and I have immense respect for those who were there in the early days, many of them lost their Bitcoins or forgot about them and some of them got rich. Never forget about the risks though, all those investing today could lose their money, even though I remain optimistic, but all good things come to an end (or maybe I am wrong about that too  Smiley ).  
rodskee

Activity: 2380
Merit: 196

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:11:57 PM

i'm not veterans user of bitcoin but i'm also a bitcoin believer's, i also holding some amount of bitcoin because i believe my bitcoin investment become profitable in long term investment.
i believe the priciple of the bitcoin user keeping for long years without doubt, now harvested a huggable profits.

darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1347

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:02:21 PM

Unfortunately the man behind the nickname Satoshi Nakamoto probably died many years ago. Soon after the tsunami back in 2011 he never posted again on the forums he used to post, and like you said his assets never moved since. I wish that wherever he is now he can see the huge success of his innovation.

About the believers, yes definitely, you need to believe hard and I have immense respect for those who were there in the early days, many of them lost their Bitcoins or forgot about them and some of them got rich. Never forget about the risks though, all those investing today could lose their money, even though I remain optimistic, but all good things come to an end (or maybe I am wrong about that too  Smiley ). 

However cold it might sound it's better for all of us if he's dead or hiding somewhere away from it all. Imagine the shitstorm he and we all would face if some agency caught and interrogated him gitmo style to get his private keys or somehow persuaded him to go public as their puppet and crash the markets. If he's smart he'll never resurface, at least not until he has enough money to buy himself some decent protection like a private army Wink

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1336

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 04:16:49 PM

Yes, large Bitcoin HODLers are big believers. It's most likely that many of early Bitcoin miners dumped their coins long time ago when price reached few bucks. But it was enough to buy lot of Bitcoins in early 2013, when it was still very cheap. And if they hold Bitcoin until now, they are millionaires or billionaires even.

Unfortunately the man behind the nickname Satoshi Nakamoto probably died many years ago. Soon after the tsunami back in 2011 he never posted again on the forums he used to post, and like you said his assets never moved since. I wish that wherever he is now he can see the huge success of his innovation.
I never tried to relate Tsunami and time of last Satoshi post. It's actually possible that he died on tsunami disaster, but I hope it's not right. And it would be intersting to see impact to Bitcoin, if all/part of Satoshi Bitcoins would be moved.

~Bitcoin~
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:30:30 PM

LOL gone till end of opening post and found out the real reason behind this thread...

I think this thread was only created to promote bityuan rather than to discuss anything about bitcoin or its believers  Grin Wink

This fits in altcoin discussion section

Poppy5555

Activity: 46
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 02:15:05 PM

Yes, it is true that large bitcoin holders are big believers because they invest and collect much bitcoin because they believe that it’s price will go up and they will gain profits. But there might be another situation when a person who believes in Crypto holds Large amount of Bitcoin but other Cryptocurrencies too..
vv181
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 02:50:10 PM

It's not big believers but I think it should be a realist. They well-understood Bitcoin and feel Bitcoin have a potential, they know Bitcoin is still at early age, and the markets is still immature, we know that the significant first stage movement starts at 2017(over the past year is a consolidation period), I'm sure the next year and so on is a lot more interesting.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: