Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:38:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Petro: The best attempt to replace the Bolivar in Venezuela  (Read 2447 times)
getpetrocoin (OP)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:01:27 AM

Preview of the new landing page: https://imgur.com/a/yUgmt

WIP is a water mark Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
petro_coin_victim

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:16:44 PM

I understand.  You used the confusion with Maduro's Petro coin announcement to get people to buy this fake coin.  I was one of them who was confused.  Congratulations, you stole my money when I was trying to help a people who truly need assistance.  You already knew this, so I don't expect you to care.  You are spending my money, and I understand.

However, it does not cost you anything to release the coin.  You may even make more money that way because there are others in the world who want to help and are waiting for the coin to be released.  Use the Petro or Locha name, it doesn't matter at this point.  Whether you believe in the plight of the Venezualian people or not, the plight is real.  To any Venezualians reading this, stay strong, there are people who actually care.

I see you have stopped logging into this site.  I hope somehow my message gets to you and you can reclaim a bit of your humanity.

Name:   getpetrocoin
Activity:   32
Position:   Jr. Member
Date Registered:   December 05, 2017, 02:25:55 PM
Last Active:   January 10, 2018, 04:45:46 PM

Sad I don't like your username :/

This week we will release the Locha white paper, new repos and lochacoin.com.

Within 15-25 Feb you could reclaim your Locha coins. We follow this thread and try to answer all messages.

BTW, Maduro's Petro will not help Venezuelan people. It is a government bond more, sadly.

Thank you for the quick reply and the updates on your progress.  Unfortunately, there are a lot of people who would do the things I mentioned in the previous post.  I am glad to see I was wrong, and will not use this user name again.  Please keep us updated going forward so we can be reassured that our efforts to help are actually helping.  We know it's a lot of work, and we are willing to help you get the coin launched as well.  I'm sure if you needed assistance, there are people on here who would be happy to help.

getpetrocoin (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:51:19 AM

I understand.  You used the confusion with Maduro's Petro coin announcement to get people to buy this fake coin.  I was one of them who was confused.  Congratulations, you stole my money when I was trying to help a people who truly need assistance.  You already knew this, so I don't expect you to care.  You are spending my money, and I understand.

However, it does not cost you anything to release the coin.  You may even make more money that way because there are others in the world who want to help and are waiting for the coin to be released.  Use the Petro or Locha name, it doesn't matter at this point.  Whether you believe in the plight of the Venezualian people or not, the plight is real.  To any Venezualians reading this, stay strong, there are people who actually care.

I see you have stopped logging into this site.  I hope somehow my message gets to you and you can reclaim a bit of your humanity.

Name:   getpetrocoin
Activity:   32
Position:   Jr. Member
Date Registered:   December 05, 2017, 02:25:55 PM
Last Active:   January 10, 2018, 04:45:46 PM

Sad I don't like your username :/

This week we will release the Locha white paper, new repos and lochacoin.com.

Within 15-25 Feb you could reclaim your Locha coins. We follow this thread and try to answer all messages.

BTW, Maduro's Petro will not help Venezuelan people. It is a government bond more, sadly.

Thank you for the quick reply and the updates on your progress.  Unfortunately, there are a lot of people who would do the things I mentioned in the previous post.  I am glad to see I was wrong, and will not use this user name again.  Please keep us updated going forward so we can be reassured that our efforts to help are actually helping.  We know it's a lot of work, and we are willing to help you get the coin launched as well.  I'm sure if you needed assistance, there are people on here who would be happy to help.

No problem Cheesy that's the idea of this thread share your opinion and help us to communicate better the project.
getpetrocoin (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:25:11 AM

Monday at 4PM UTC-4:

- First whitepaper draft in Spanish.
- lochacoin.com and redirect from getpetrocoin.com

getpetrocoin (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:37:30 PM

Current whitepaper draft in Spanish.

https://github.com/lochaorg/locha-site/blob/master/whitepaper/locha-es.pdf

We launch an essential landing page on https://lochaorg.github.io/locha-site, the domain lochacoin.com is propagating DNS, after it, we will set the domain to the Github page.

Locha Coin original specs:

- Symbol LCH
- Ethereum fork
- Same specs of mined except the reward, Locha reward will be of 8 LCH
- Max supply on the Q4 hard fork 200,000,000 LCH
- Premine amount: 20,000,000 LCH
- Initial Airdrop
unmystic

Activity: 13

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:33:31 PM

SCAM ALERT!!! DON'T GIVE THIS GUYS YOUR MONEY, THEY ARE NOTHING BUT SCAMMERS

If you want to be seen as trusty.
CHANGE THE NAME OF THE THREAD!

You are just promoting a scamcoin using the name of Venezuela's oil backed "Petro"

Congrats! you must be venezuelan ;-)
Everyone watch out this is scam thread !!!!
This thread have nothing to do with the Venezuela Petro coin and copied everything from the original Petro thread

Excuse me, what's the "original Petro Thread"?

It's easy to say "scam, scam, scam" but it's harder helping to the ecosystem with advice, constructive criticism.

Smiley We'll not fight versus the "scam" accusations... We'll fight versus the "Bolivarian" government making great again the economy through the technology.

"Smiley We'll not fight versus the "scam" accusations... We'll fight versus the "Bolivarian" government making great again the economy through the technology."

Well it is interesting you fight the opportunity to make a better economy through the technology Wink That is probably good for people ;-) could you guys please identify yourselves?

so you cheat people into thinking they are buying venezuelan petros, but instead they are buying another scamcoin? that way the negative opinions against "your" Petro could result in a bad image for Venezuelan Petro?

I must admit it's an easy way of making money. But isn't it easier to try making a living about something else but scams?

No wonder why you are located in Panama ;-)
cryptodoe

Activity: 23

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:05:59 PM

Not happy about this. Venezuela has serious issues and isn't left alone by the international community. Using a state's name as a way to try and sell a coin... is bad for the country and bad for the people Sad...
Xandan

Activity: 1106
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:10:50 PM

I didn't understand nothing from the ending date of the ICO which is mentioned as 04-ene-18. This kind of middle word doesn't lead me to be able to make even guess to the month. If the lot of money will be collected means this token will have huge supply because of the offer for each Ethereum.
gabygabyD

Activity: 420
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 06:08:08 PM

This looks like the corrupt government of Venezuela, I feel that I will be robbed if I invest in this currency, Sorry

There is not even a detailed explanation of the project
JoyofCrypto

Activity: 198
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:30:55 AM

wait, so the coin will be released sooner than the whitepaper? how will people know what they are investing in? oh wait its venezuelan so its a shitty investment either way
wdnj

Activity: 762
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:59:05 PM

SCAM ALERT!!

If this is not a scam, this token will not ride over the popularity of oil backed crypto which has the same name.
genuine is one of the best thing you will have on this ICO, which you dont have.
You dont know how to run an ICO and if you really want to have a nice one kindly hire some campaign manager and pay them with some upfront money.

Never ride on a coin with such name stole from other popular ICO.
JacquesLeGrande

Activity: 53

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 03:29:46 PM

I wrote a very detailed report on Petro
https://cryptohydra.com/crypto-reports/investing-in-petro-ptr-the-crude-oilgold-backed-venezuelan-government-ico/

http://CryptoHydra.com - invstment opportunities
yvesmarquez11

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:17:51 AM

I really want to know more about this project,and hope it will make this project more trusted and can attract many investors.god bless team Smiley
maryannsoriano1145

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:47:07 AM

looks amazing,ill wait for more update of this project,hope more success to the team Wink
Grube

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:22:07 PM

I just place a buy order on EtherDelta:
https://etherdelta.com/#0xec18f898b4076a3e18f1089d33376cc380bde61d-ETH
Hope to still get in on this:
The alternative to Maduro’s Petro.

This IS NOT Maduro’s Petro. His IS NOT a cryptocurrency. He is just using blockchain for accounting.

I'm excited for this alternative ERC20 coin (was PETRO - Now will be LOCHA) a true cryptocurrency.
Nordstern

Activity: 108

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:16:12 AM
Last edit: February 21, 2018, 09:35:12 AM by Nordstern

BEWARE! Dont send ETH to any ETH-adress. I could be scum!

The NEWEST official Whitepaper (from 2018-02-20, yesterday!) said the token is on the NEM Blockchain:
http://www.elpetro.gob.ve/Whitepaper_Petro_en.pdf

"Presale
The Pre-sale will start on February 20,2018 and will consist of the creation and sale of smart-asset on the NEM blockchain
platform. This process will promote and guarantee demand for Petro’s Initial offering, which will be carried out later.
The tokens that meet the requirements of the mosaic on NEM blockchain standard are non minable digital cards that
are issued in their entirety through an intelligent contract on this platform. The presale token will not be part of the
Petro network until Petro distribution during the Initial Offer process. The token may be exchanged for Petro at any time
between the launch date and the closing of the Initial Offer."

so why sending money to an ETH adress, when the Petro is on the NEM blockchain?!!!

So i think it is very clever from the venezualian gov, because i would bet, that the U.S.-Gov.  would be targeted the ICO.
Everyone thougt it would be offered on ETH as an EC-20 token, instead it is on the NEM blockchain!

i would bet, that the NEM-coin would rise in the next days. It could be a good idea, the get some... Just in case... ;-)

also:
https://www.coindesk.com/petro-debut-learned-venezuelas-cryptocurrency-today/
https://twitter.com/PresidencialVen/status/966110687310336000
https://twitter.com/NEMofficial/status/966145370060279808
mikecgn

Activity: 26

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:38:35 PM

I just don't understand the chances and risks to be honest.

I read that one Petro is backed by one barrel of oil (~$60 atm). So if the price of oil rises up to $100 for example will that affect the price of the Petro? Can I go to Venezuela and get a barrell of oil guaranteed from the government for one Petro? Or what kind of backup is this?

If there is a backup by oil, wouldn't Petro just behave like Tether? So the price would always stick around the current oil price?

Or is this some other kind of backup and Petro can go anywhere no matter the oil price? The economy of Venezuela can't become much worse so at some point it might become better. Would that affect the price of the Petro?

My question is if I buy Petro am I betting on oil or on the economy of Venezuela or both or none of it? Or nobody knows? Does someone know more about it who could explain this?

Thanks!
R0b3rt0

Activity: 24

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:34:25 PM

this could be fake, the official coin website is from the gov
https://regpetro.mppeuct.gob.ve
asdlolciterquit

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:46:45 AM

how can i know that this is the official thread of pedro?

I need to know one thing: is there any possibility that people who owns defaulted venezuela bond can be refund with pedro?
SuperNovah90

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:26:54 AM

A poor country full of oil with an ex bus-driver on its top is a pretty good field for crypto experiments  Grin

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: