Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 02:48:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Petro: The best attempt to replace the Bolivar in Venezuela  (Read 2450 times)
getpetrocoin (OP)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:54:57 PM

The new website will be lochacoin.com

Smiley I hope all support from you. If you have some idea for the new blockchain you could talk with us right now.

A designer will help us with the new Locha Coin website.
Mu7enR0shi

Activity: 25

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:22:37 PM

this seems like scam. this is not the REAL PETRO
Gost333

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:05:00 PM

Where is real petro?
Mu7enR0shi

Activity: 25

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:26:54 PM

not in ico sale yet
getpetrocoin (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:58:00 PM

We are not the Maduro's Petro version.

BTW, The Maduro's Petro version doesn't exist and may never exist Smiley

We will rebrand this project to "Locha" to avoid accusations like yours about the "SCAM."

The idea is to make a real and usable cryptocurrency at Venezuela. Each Venezuelan has the right to buy in every world place, with the current government and exchange control they can't do it.

With Locha they would buy without exchange control. Sadly the Venezuela government killed the Bolivar in Venezuela.

If you want to support this project you could do it with ideas Cheesy
Arpetuos

Activity: 212
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:07:59 PM

Hi,

I would like to help Petrocoin to be world-known.
I propose to translate this announcement thread in French.

Past works for :
- Ethereum.link, Whitepaper
- Bezop.io

Tell me more if you need this help.

Cordially yours,

Arpetuos
getpetrocoin (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:15:54 PM

You demonstrate that you are more interested in raising people's funds than to present any proposal, solution or improvement of something! Why would people invest in a token of Venezuelan origin? Just by parity with Oil? Who guarantees that this will happen? I'm assuming that's it, because if there is no such parity, venezuelans will hardly buy Petro, and they can get other more interesting and valuable coins. Roll Eyes

We're working on the final whitepaper. When we have the first draft, we will send directly to you in case you have some idea to improve it

> Why would people invest in a token of Venezuelan origin?

The current monthly basic salary is too low, It's complicated buy by example Ether and makes transaction internally with it.

Locha would be accessible and I hope that in the first six months after its launch some companies use it to pay bonification to their employees (it is part of the whitepaper).  We want to try to solve the cash problem (http://www.news.com.au/travel/world-travel/south-america/venezuela-the-country-literally-running-out-of-cash/news-story/01f465fd917563444d56389bd4a14c50) implementing Locha in Point of Sales by example.

Will be it complicate? Yes. Smiley But it doesn't matter.

>  Just by parity with Oil? Who guarantees that this will happen?

Locha will never get the parity with Oil because it is insane.
getpetrocoin (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:18:05 PM

Hi,

Past works for :
- Bezop.io

Cordially yours,

Arpetuos

Thanks for your help.

We prefer to wait for a little to translate the next new thread about Locha. We are rebranding Petro to Locha. Smiley I will touch you about the translation to French.
getpetrocoin (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:20:07 PM

Where is real petro?

Petro from Maduro doesn't exist.
herome2

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:44:35 PM

Petro has a very interesting sales mechanism, but it just made me want to keep watching
Arpetuos

Activity: 212
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:45:49 PM

Hi,

Past works for :
- Bezop.io

Cordially yours,

Arpetuos

Thanks for your help.

We prefer to wait for a little to translate the next new thread about Locha. We are rebranding Petro to Locha. Smiley I will touch you about the translation to French.

Ok ! Thanks for the quick answer !

All the good for Locha !

lugospod

Activity: 60
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:42:44 PM

Scam... petro has no whitepaper...they haven't setup the "law"... but I guess there will always be bastards and thief's...such as @getpetrocoin user
getpetrocoin (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 10:48:08 PM

Scam... petro has no whitepaper...they haven't setup the "law"... but I guess there will always be bastards and thief's...such as @getpetrocoin user

Sure.
scamps

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:49:07 AM

scamps

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:56:36 AM

@getpetrocoin  - Parliament has declared this Illegal and in violation of the country's constitution. How is the release of coins on the 14th gong to happen with that?  If not, are we going to be refunded?
getpetrocoin (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:28:23 PM
Last edit: January 10, 2018, 04:41:30 PM by getpetrocoin

@getpetrocoin  - Parliament has declared this Illegal and in violation of the country's constitution. How is the release of coins on the 14th gong to happen with that?  If not, are we going to be refunded?

The Venezuela National Assembly declared that a cryptocurrency or any asset backed by oil is unconstitutional. That make sense, so, Locha (ex- Petro Coin) is not backed by oil.

We don't have any relationship with the Maduro's Petro version.
Gost333

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 06:51:07 PM

and what  now?HuhHuh
petro_coin_victim

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:31:09 AM

I understand.  You used the confusion with Maduro's Petro coin announcement to get people to buy this fake coin.  I was one of them who was confused.  Congratulations, you stole my money when I was trying to help a people who truly need assistance.  You already knew this, so I don't expect you to care.  You are spending my money, and I understand.

However, it does not cost you anything to release the coin.  You may even make more money that way because there are others in the world who want to help and are waiting for the coin to be released.  Use the Petro or Locha name, it doesn't matter at this point.  Whether you believe in the plight of the Venezualian people or not, the plight is real.  To any Venezualians reading this, stay strong, there are people who actually care.

I see you have stopped logging into this site.  I hope somehow my message gets to you and you can reclaim a bit of your humanity.

Name:   getpetrocoin
Activity:   32
Position:   Jr. Member
Date Registered:   December 05, 2017, 02:25:55 PM
Last Active:   January 10, 2018, 04:45:46 PM

getpetrocoin (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:34:29 AM

I understand.  You used the confusion with Maduro's Petro coin announcement to get people to buy this fake coin.  I was one of them who was confused.  Congratulations, you stole my money when I was trying to help a people who truly need assistance.  You already knew this, so I don't expect you to care.  You are spending my money, and I understand.

However, it does not cost you anything to release the coin.  You may even make more money that way because there are others in the world who want to help and are waiting for the coin to be released.  Use the Petro or Locha name, it doesn't matter at this point.  Whether you believe in the plight of the Venezualian people or not, the plight is real.  To any Venezualians reading this, stay strong, there are people who actually care.

I see you have stopped logging into this site.  I hope somehow my message gets to you and you can reclaim a bit of your humanity.

Name:   getpetrocoin
Activity:   32
Position:   Jr. Member
Date Registered:   December 05, 2017, 02:25:55 PM
Last Active:   January 10, 2018, 04:45:46 PM

Sad I don't like your username :/

This week we will release the Locha white paper, new repos and lochacoin.com.

Within 15-25 Feb you could reclaim your Locha coins. We follow this thread and try to answer all messages.

BTW, Maduro's Petro will not help Venezuelan people. It is a government bond more, sadly.
getpetrocoin (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:36:32 AM

and what  now?HuhHuh

News soon and a new thread for Locha.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: