Bitcoin Forum
July 29, 2024, 10:19:49 AM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Reviews of my bitcoin blog  (Read 389 times)
steelmets (OP)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2013, 03:19:20 AM

I am looking for people to review my bitcoin blog I will randomly donate .1btc to a review

http://bitstarsite.wordpress.com/
Leon D

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2013, 03:39:40 AM

Hey, I think you're off to a good start, but it looks like a lot of other sites out there.  You could use some informational content.  Check out the self-evident.org section on BTC, you may want to link to it.  IMHO she does the best job of explaining bitcoin fundamentals.  Are you making any good advertising revenue??

BTC donations:
1AR2FxnFK9cxZ4YbU6hn1hWW1N3JiCEjYk
JamesIV

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
July 09, 2013, 06:30:59 AM

The site is responsive which is awesome  Cool I am not sure if wordpress does this automagically but it is neglected so much. In the buy bitcoin section I think you should add localbitcoin.com which is one of the best methods if you live in a big city.

Since you like poker you could add a dedicated poker section and add in multiple bitcoin poker sites ie. bcpoker.eu, bitspoker.com and satoshipoker.org(windows only).

I think ever single bitcoin blog always give a list of faucets, all this information is available in droves. You could make it more about poker strategy and more poker related in general. Then it would give you a chance to monetize by providing affiliate links.

1JamesCCboaSXh231DKkmzzGCmeWHBgRxq

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: