Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:37:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Investing $100 weekly  (Read 1145 times)
kiddeon123

Activity: 291
Merit: 101

https://icoenergy.org/

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:41:31 PM

$100 dollars a week is a good investment in bitcoin. overtime it will grow big, but I also suggest to invest in other coins also such as ETH which is also growing, I think bitcoin is already a matured coin, yes it will grow but I think other coins will grow more because it is still new.

Johnnywelsh

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:43:38 PM

Just need to be aware of transaction charges depending on how you're depositing the money. Coinbase charge around 3.75% I believe for debit/credit card transactions. This quickly adds up where as if you did a bank transfer which some banks charge a fixed fee for, you could save a bunch on admin fees.

Dart18

Activity: 1400
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:50:46 PM

Hey that is a good number to invest with.
$100 is a lot. Maybe you are just thinking too much because of the height of bitcoin price.
If you do that weekly then in just months you will have a good amount of bitcoin.
Just dont hesitate, decide faster of you can to avoid regrets larer.
I can assure you it will always go up even with falls that can happen.
spring07

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

0x5A165891De2a2c8B82c7De19486277e0d5b644DF

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:05:17 PM

For me, ICO wins it. I carefully select ICOs of choice. Invest and wait for the boom to happen.
It has been working for me.
nexus2k14

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:34:36 AM

Hey guys. I’m able to invest about $100 weekly. Could go $200 on certain weeks but only if it’s something that’s about to sky rocket or something.

I was looking for some help as what is the best approach for someone who can invest this amount weekly. I know it isn’t much but I’d like to hold long-term instead of expecting big returns right away

That's a nice amount of money monthly to invest (400$) Good choice locotron. I invest the same amount of money but monthly not weekly usually after payday and sometimes I buy more on dips (almost every month for 50-100$). Try diverse your portfolio, 70% in Bitcoin/Ethereum and 30% in coins you know/trust they will perform well. You can try new ICO's too but you need to understand the risk you may lose your money on them, so research and careful decisions is a must.
engrshu

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:27:13 AM

I prefer to invest atleast $1.5k in btc and do the weekly investments in altcoins, such as ethereum and if there's a coin with a high potential, I grab the chance to join it's ICO and see what will happen next. I'm just making sure that I invest first with btc and eth before investing in other coins.

[
Iceblast

Activity: 783

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:35:42 AM

Investing $ 100 weekly You will be able to earn a profit if you choose a good altcoin for investment, because a good altcoin in just a few days has shown good movement.

Acguy

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:53:51 AM

You would have to invest in small cap coins or icos to turn a good profit with $100 a week.

▄██▄
         ▄██████▄
       ▄███▀  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀ ▄██▄ ▀███▄
   ▄███▀ ▄██▀▀██▄ ▀███▄
 ▄███▀ ▄██▀    ▀▀▀  ▀███▄
██████████████████████
 ▀███▄  ▄▄▄    ▄██▀ ▄███▀
   ▀███▄ ▀██▄▄██▀ ▄███▀
     ▀███▄ ▀██▀ ▄███▀
       ▀███▄  ▄███▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
           ▄██▄
         ▄██████▄
       ▄███▀  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀ ▄██▄ ▀███▄
   ▄███▀ ▄██▀▀██▄ ▀███▄
 ▄███▀ ▄██▀    ▀▀▀  ▀███▄
██████████████████████████
 ▀███▄  ▄▄▄    ▄██▀ ▄███▀
   ▀███▄ ▀██▄▄██▀ ▄███▀
     ▀███▄ ▀██▀ ▄███▀
       ▀███▄  ▄███▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
ANN Thread     WhitePaper
Facebook     Telegram     Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
VackFromOhm

Activity: 234

It's turtles all the way down!

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:05:53 AM

As a lot of the other posters have said, start with your main amounts in Bitcoin as that's the safest coin to be in. I personally have around 75% of my investment in Bitcoin, and recently it's been really paying off, though you'll be investing through different kinds of markets as bitcoin has hit such a high price recently so I'd be extra careful to watch for dips and the like.

This is a great plan! As long as you invest regularly and don't sell at a loss, you'll be fine. Smiley
yndye

Activity: 616
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 04:28:59 AM

Hey guys. I’m able to invest about $100 weekly. Could go $200 on certain weeks but only if it’s soemthing that’s about to sky rocket or something.

I was looking for some help as what is the best approach for someone who can invest this amount weekly. I know it isn’t much but I’d like to hold long term instead of expecting big returns right away

Good for you OP to be able to invest weekly because many people can't do so. I would suggest to buy bitcoin at least half of your investment and the remaining half to altcoins or ICOs. Just stick in the altcoins that has already proven record and if possible those that are in the top 10 because many of them have been existing for years already so you can study their movement and speculate where is the possible route of the price. There are so many ICOs that you can choose from. Read the reviews of the people about the ICOs and do your own research to know if their project is viable and will be valuable in the future.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████████▄
██████████▀▀ ▄▄█▀  █████████████
███████████▄▄█▀  ▄███▀   █████████
█████████████  ▄███▀      ██████████
▄████████████████▀        ███████████▄
██████████████▀          ▄████████████
███████████▀             █████████████
████████▀               ██████████████
████████▄              ███  ██████████
▀██████████████        ██  █▀ ███████▀
███████████████      ██▀ ▄█ ▄███████
██████████████     ███  █  ███████
██████████████   ▄██  █▀ ███████
▀████████████▄ ▄█████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

▄████████████████████▄
████████      ████████
██████████████████████
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██████████▀▀██████████
████████▀    ▀████████
████████▄    ▄████████
▀█████████▄▄█████████▀
  Download on the
App Store

GET IT ON
Google Play
  ●  FACEBOOK
●  TWITTER
●  TELEGRAM
gribble

Activity: 966
Merit: 552

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:40:07 AM

Hey guys. I’m able to invest about $100 weekly. Could go $200 on certain weeks but only if it’s soemthing that’s about to sky rocket or something.

I was looking for some help as what is the best approach for someone who can invest this amount weekly. I know it isn’t much but I’d like to hold long term instead of expecting big returns right away
I just want share my opinions investment in digital coins and it is not advice for investment, there are two kinds of investment in my strategy long term investment and short term investment. I am trading alternative coins for short term of investment are like trading ripple coin, waves coin, ETC coin, bitcoin gold BTG, and any other of alternative coins usually i take profit from trading altcoins daily, weekly and monthly. I invested into the ICOs projects and the plan to taking profit couples years later, i have made investment in EOS, enjin coin and other ICOs projects, so right now which are will choosen everything depending on your desicions
v3liana

Activity: 658

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:15:55 AM

Read the forum instead of creating dumb topics, please.

Why does every newbie expect 100% magical advice? Do you really think it's so easy?
Hey guys! I got $100, please suggest me some skyrocket coin for at least x100 profit in two days!
I'm long-term investor also! BTW, what the best color for my new Lambo? I can't choose.

WTF guys? Just spent at least few weeks for READING before posting something.
yes i do agree that investing is not that easy. new people always expect for a high profit. they think investing is easy. it took a lot time to understand the market and a guts to be ready to take the risk by holding the coin.

AzakeB

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

Highest ROI crypto infrastructure

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:47:05 AM

Hey,

Have to start somewhere! Although I'm wondering if it's worth saving that $100 for a month at a time then buying in? Exchanging FIAT for BTC in little bits, and then transferring that small amount of BTC to an exchange or wallet, could end up eating up 10-20% in fees, depending where you do it through.
Just do some research on the fees of the exchange you're intending to buy through so you don't lose a significant amount.

As always, good luck out there!

-Knightly.

Absolutely agreeing with you.
In terms of investing in which kind of period I would say for cost average effect is 1 week best. At the conversative stock market 1 time per month is enough but in crypto I'd say 1 time per week should be better.
I wouldn't diversify too much.

burnsh56

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:02:42 AM

I'm doing the same thing for 3 weeks already. I think it is a nice strategy if you don't have 100k to invest everywhere you want.

I think you should think about managing your portfolio starting with the best ones: Ethereum which will be best investment in 2018 as it seems to me, and Bitcoin as a necessary one. Then you can take some LTC, XRP, XMR, and maybe some other projects you believe in.

I have several projects like that:
1. Blackmoon Crypto
2. Request Network
3. Raiden.

All of them are for the long term for me.
LazyBitInvestor

Activity: 350

Your professional profile on the blockchain

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:12:57 AM

Better to buy non famous coins, but before, you need to get max info about this coin, it`s team and plans. There is a big chance to lost your money but also a chance to do 10-100x if coin/token will have success.

cryptochr

Activity: 266
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:24:39 AM

Read the forum instead of creating dumb topics, please.

Why does every newbie expect 100% magical advice? Do you really think it's so easy?
Hey guys! I got $100, please suggest me some skyrocket coin for at least x100 profit in two days!
I'm long-term investor also! BTW, what the best color for my new Lambo? I can't choose.

WTF guys? Just spent at least few weeks for READING before posting something.

Im sure he knows we can give him a straight answer, but atleast guide him down the right path. like
$100 in Bitcoin or Ethereum every week until he becomes a millionaire.
Might aswel open a bank account and save your money there   Grin
cryptopusa

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:34:52 AM

Invest in coins which prices are less than a dollar,if they go to moon you will be a millionaire its a good start.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
Rose119

Activity: 502

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:44:04 AM

Better to buy non famous coins, but before, you need to get max info about this coin, it`s team and plans. There is a big chance to lost your money but also a chance to do 10-100x if coin/token will have success.

Well its part of trading losing your money or make it grow. That is the reason why we need to know about the coin we want to buy to avoid losing money.
sparg

Activity: 280
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:50:41 AM

These type of post are tipical for newbies. I have nothing against them but this is the type of newbie who is lazy and wont do the research by theyre own. For sure they will lose theyre money. As a newbie you should be interested to do research, to learn as much as you can and to be passionate about this. There are lots of people who heard some storyes about pleople gaining wealth over night with a small amount of money and think that this is theyre way to becoming millionaires.
My advice is to start investing those 100 bucks a week once you now for sure what thys crypto world is and when you consider that you dont hae to ask people on the forum in what to invest in. Till then you will sure lose all of them.

chrisfatos

Activity: 224
Merit: 104

DIW - Decentralized Security

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:16:05 AM

Let's try some small maths shall we..

If you put $100 every week, you would of accumulated roughly around $14.5k in 2.5 years.. but that's no guarantee either.

So best bet would be to put that money into altcoins that give good profit in small amounts of time to make some more money, and then invest in Bitcoin.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: