Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:35:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Investing $100 weekly  (Read 1145 times)
locotron (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:40:52 PM

Hey guys. I’m able to invest about $100 weekly. Could go $200 on certain weeks but only if it’s soemthing that’s about to sky rocket or something.

I was looking for some help as what is the best approach for someone who can invest this amount weekly. I know it isn’t much but I’d like to hold long term instead of expecting big returns right away
bob3772

Activity: 415
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:44:34 PM

Hey guys. I’m able to invest about $100 weekly. Could go $200 on certain weeks but only if it’s soemthing that’s about to sky rocket or something.

I was looking for some help as what is the best approach for someone who can invest this amount weekly. I know it isn’t much but I’d like to hold long term instead of expecting big returns right away

$100 weekly will be quite a sizeable investment over time, I would start by just putting the first $1000 or so in to BTC and then add some alts like ETH and LTC. Once you've got sizeable investments in the major coins you could look to invest in some ICOs or pick up some newer cheaper coins.

crypto233

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:45:18 PM

I am in a similar situation as yourself. I try to do a lot of research on the different coins and educate myself on whether or not that particular technology will be adapted and make decisions from there. Like i said, I am a bit of a rookie in this space, but dollar cost averaging seems to be the way to go.
Gaius Cryptus Tradius

Activity: 196

Hoqu.io – Decentralized Affiliate platform

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:47:01 PM

I think that is a good amount and you can easily amass a small fortune with this continuous cost averaging effect. Like in the stock market.

VarDiff

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:47:06 PM

Read the forum instead of creating dumb topics, please.

Why does every newbie expect 100% magical advice? Do you really think it's so easy?
Hey guys! I got $100, please suggest me some skyrocket coin for at least x100 profit in two days!
I'm long-term investor also! BTW, what the best color for my new Lambo? I can't choose.

WTF guys? Just spent at least few weeks for READING before posting something.
canvan

Activity: 149

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:49:04 PM

Go for bitcoin and ethereum initially, then read up about ICOs and join various slacks. Once you feel you have a good understanding of what succeeds and what doesn't you can start converting your bitcoin and ethereum to various alts or ICOs.
St4yInTh3D4rk

Activity: 686
Merit: 264

"STAY IN THE DARK"

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:50:55 PM

I think it is better to start investing on bitcoins over the altcoins because the altcoin price are highly unstable and more chance of getting lose your investments,so first start investing on basic and pupular coins like bitcoin ethereum and litecoin you can add monero and dash when the days passed but make sure that your investment needed to be longterm for getting good profits.

bustadice         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]

Hero/Legendary
..bustadice..              ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
locotron (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:52:59 PM

Why does every newbie expect 100% magical advice? Do you really think it's so easy?
Hey guys! I got $100, please suggest me some skyrocket coin for at least x100 profit in two days!
I'm long-term investor also! BTW, what the best color for my new Lambo? I can't choose.

If you read my post then you will see that I’m not looking to get “rich” in two days. I clearly states that I’m looking to HODL LONG TERM. And I do research and my plan was to keep doing research and buy coins under $1 that have potential. I’m not looking to be spoon fed but to see if anyone else had different opinions on this type of weekly budget. Sorry that I hurt your feelings this morning.

And to everyone else, thanks for the responses.
AzakeB

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

Highest ROI crypto infrastructure

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:58:00 PM

Great idea, but I am not sure how the fees for converting FIAT into crypto is playing a role here.
Maybe you should calculate this before.

In terms of the investing period this is still a good idea. You could buy into just one specific coin, where you believe this will go up and will have the biggest potential in 2018.
Maybe ARK, maybe COSS (a new way of exchange), maybe NEO ( i think 2018 will be great for NEO -> don't care about china)

spngebob

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:03:43 PM

100$ weekly is quite big amount for investment, in my honest opinion.
With that you could easily every week buy new coin and after a year you will have shitload of crypto's.
I would go to poloniex for examlple and i would start buying coins from top to bottom, every week new coin.
AzakeB

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:11:32 PM

100$ weekly is quite big amount for investment, in my honest opinion.
With that you could easily every week buy new coin and after a year you will have shitload of crypto's.
I would go to poloniex for examlple and i would start buying coins from top to bottom, every week new coin.

I would more like cost average a coin with high potential.
I myself set the goal to invest $350 to $400 per month. So almost like him.

What do you think? I wouldn't diversify into 100 coins

aliman00

Activity: 169
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:16:55 PM

If you are serious about investing 100$ a week then my suggestion would be invest it into bitcoin... anything else is subject of a change but king will be king Smiley Smiley but if you are stacked up on bitcoin and would like something else then my suggestion is 1. deep onion - 2. vertcoin Smiley

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
black45

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:26:43 PM

I think there are many coins with that much potential. I think you should be investing into IOTA, Ripple, JNT token and also SCL. These are some of the hot currencies in the current race and you may benefit from it.
Wickedwitch28

Activity: 180

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:35:22 PM

There are so many altcoins to be the next bitcoin. But once is a bitcoin will always be a bitcoin and it i'ts very popular now. You may buy  eth and some of the coin will surely you will hole it for long term and it'll be same as bitcoin.

KitToken.net                     
     ▔  Utility * Organic Growth * Sharing  ▔     
ss890

Activity: 644
Merit: 263

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 04:37:32 PM

Thats good investment strategy really. Before you can expect different alt coin suggestion I would really like to add that you should try to build up investment stagey by using bitcoins. I mean if you put $100 every week into the bitcoin then this could generate great revenue for you in the future that to come. Already people have speculated that the prices will be more than 15K next year so you can think about that one.

Now, if you are interested more into alt coins, due to the fact that they are cheap or something like that then I would like to open up a trade with two main coins here, one is Ethereum and the second one is Ripple. These coins are now getting spiked a lot these day and they are the second choice after the bitcoin fro every crypto lover so I'm sure that they will be the one ruling after the bitcoin math. So you can put 70% of those $100-200 in the Ethereum and then the rest into ripple. This way you will have same investment as ripple is cheaper but in the end your splitting would be almost same. You can expect to reach 10-50x profits in next year with these investments.
vit05

Activity: 672
Merit: 526

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:42:53 PM

This is great. You should start with the basics that are Bitcoin and ETH. But them you could start to buy some alts after week 3.
Try have at least 50% in a project that you true belive like Bitcoin. Maybe 30% in other projects like ETH, RIpple, monero and ADA, And put 20% in more risk projects that are below 400 millions and could really give you serious money.
zenhu

Activity: 645
Merit: 266

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:45:22 PM

$100 weekly ill make first week to buy bitcoin second week for ethereum, 3rd and 4th week go for another alt like waves or xlm, repeat it every month. And boom in one years youll have very good saving

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
     ▀▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
  ▄  ▄▀▀           ▀▀  ▀▄
 ▄▀ █      ▐█ █▌      █ ▀▄
▄█ █     ▄███████▄     █ █▄
█ ▄▀    ██▀▐█ █▌▀██     █ █
█ █     ██ ▐█ █▌ ██     █ █
█ ▀▄    ██▄▐█ █▌███    ▄▀ █
▀█ █     ▀████████▄    █ █▀
 ▀▄ ▀      ▐█ █▌ ▀█▌  █ ▄▀
  ▀▄  ▀▄           ▄▄▀  ▀
    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄▄
       ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
      █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▀▀▀█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   █
█     █ ▄▀      ▀▄ █
 █  ▄██ █        █ █
 █  █ █ █        ▀ █
  █ █ █ █ ▄█▄█▄  ▀ █
  █  ██ █  █▄▄█▄ █ █
   █ ██ ▄ ▄█▄▄▄█ █ █
   █  █ ▄  ▀ ▀   █ █
    █ █ █        █ █
    █ █ ▀▄      ▄▀ █
     ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   █
      █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
PLATINUM STABLECOINS
USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ

───────────────────────
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█     ████     █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
FACEBOOK         TWITTER         TELEGRAM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
canadiancrypto

Activity: 25

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:49:57 PM

I'd start investing in the smaller cryptos, but in order to get into them you might need a little bit of ETH for ERC20 tokens. A little bit of BTC is nice but with $100 you'll get crazy fees, so it'll be better to just earn.
djselery
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:50:57 PM

If you are going to hold for long term, and you will invest weekly this amount for several coming weeks, I think you can generate good profit if you spread your investment between BTC, ETH and some other solid crypto currencies. Buy and hold and be patient until the price go up highly.
Hui8

Activity: 602
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:54:26 PM

Wow beautiful investment opportunities for you. As the crypto market is going up from all the side you can just choose any coin that you want to invest and hope best returns from them. I mean just imagine putting few bucks over ether, few in iota, few in NEO and so on. No matter what you choose from those top 10 coins in the coinmarketcap website still you get big returns from the crypto coins.

So what you have to do is just choose specific coins and create a proper portfolio for you to invest into crypto’s. This is good way to build up a strategy and het higher returns in the field.

Don’t try to put your money into new crypto projects really as you will end up with trial and error basis. Better invest into those which already exist and you don’t have to worry about their developments.
jimbo2000

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:57:41 PM

I'd start investing in the smaller cryptos, but in order to get into them you might need a little bit of ETH for ERC20 tokens. A little bit of BTC is nice but with $100 you'll get crazy fees, so it'll be better to just earn.

I'd actually advise the opposite, start with the solid cryptos like bitcoin and ethereum, once you have a nice stock of them after a few months then maybe invest a little in to some smaller cryptos that you hope to gain big on. But given you said you want to hold long term definitely I'd first go and get the bitcoin and ethereum.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
max6575

Activity: 1176

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 05:01:50 PM

different ico projects comes with the offers from the developer as might investors to gains with the beginning initiation on schemes to prepare of entrance as becoming parts of involvesment with the projects.

koss032

Activity: 31

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:01:32 PM

For a more conservative approach, you might stick with the best known coins - BTC, ETH, XMR, LTC. A very high risk portfolio might consist solely of well known alts or even include ICOs. Ideally, you might want to mix the two approaches for a better risk-reward. 50% in well known cryptos and the other half in high risk alts. Keep in mind that true diversification is very difficult due to Bitcoins impact on the market.
loloy

Activity: 182

The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 06:05:01 PM

You should learn how to trade Crypto-Currencies because traders aren't holding coins but keep on trading until they earn a lot of money, more than a hundred of dollars as you wished for.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]    [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]    [    ICO  |  May 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER             TWITTER             TELEGRAM             ANN THREAD
BennyWalker

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:12:27 PM

This approach is quite OK. Remember not to invest everything in one asset. And, moreover, i wouldn't advise you to invest everything in crypto. Good luck)
tororoshka

Activity: 115

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 08:37:42 PM

Try to invest your $ 100 each week in altcoin with a low cost. Such altcoin, as a rule, do not fall very much in price, but sometimes grow very fast! good luck!

Nold

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

quarkchain.io

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:03:21 PM

If you have no experience, then you need to find a good analyst and to follow his advice.  analyst advised the Cyber Miles. 3 weeks ago I put 1 ETH, and today I sold tokens to 7.6 ETH
TheBarMan

DEGEN Future Traders

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:33:37 PM

Hi, please check your Messages for an idea about it.

Good day.
sugiri

Activity: 62

★Jetwin.com★

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:33:50 PM

If you invest in stocks, do 70% on stocks and 30% on cryptos

singlecrytpo

Activity: 137
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:34:51 PM

$100 weekly will be quite a sizeable investment over time, I would start by just putting the first $1000 or so in to BTC and then add some alts like ETH and LTC. Once you've got sizeable investments in the major coins you could look to invest in some ICOs or pick up some newer cheaper coins.

Yes, this strategy is good. Start with a bigger amount to make your life easier (and less transaction fees). Start with the big ones and do your research. From there start putting a bit into alts you like and have read up on
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:36:47 PM

You can invest $100 weekly and that's an ideal for anyone who are into crypto investments. But you had to understand on how crypto works, you seem to be asking only with skyrocketing. For sure you had witnessed on how many coins did skyrocket, you can invest to bitcoin and keep on buying weekly if you want to have big return and will hold for longer term.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
digitalgame4life

Activity: 378
Merit: 105

Active forum member, A+ poster, PM good sign camp.

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:40:44 PM

Investing 100$ in bitcoin will not give you as much profits on short term than investing in altcoins, on long term however it could be very well that you see some small gains over the coming time, with such amounts you will see a few dollars increase if the price of btc will be higher, my advice is to invest on good altcoins because there are some amazingly good projects with good potential.

Mazt rhiezt

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:42:05 PM

dash and neo seems pretty good for long-term investments, Just look slowly but surely they continue to increase.
try to imagine if the developers of the team began to revive its existence surely you will get many benefits

██
▐█▄             ▄█▀
███    ▄██▄    ▄█▀ ██                          ██
███   ▄████   ▄█▀ ▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄
███  ▄█▀███  ▄█▀ ██▌ ▄██▀▄▀██▌ █▀  ▄█▀       ▄██▌ ▄██▀ ▀▄
███ ▄█▀▐███ ██▀ ██▌ ▐███▀ ▄█▀    ▄█▀        ▄██▌ ▄██   ▄▀
▐██▄█▀  █████▀ ▐██  ███  ▐██   ▄█▀          ██▀  ██▌  ▄▀
 ▀██▀   ▀██▀    ▀█  ▀█   ▀█  ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▀▀  ██ ▀█    ▀███▀

Every BTCit of Fun
███████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████████

▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▀████████▀▄
██▄▀██████▀▄██
▐███▌▐████▌▐███▌
██▀▄██████▄▀██
▀▄████████▄▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄█████████████████
        ███████████████████
       ██████████████████▀
      █████▀▀
     ████▀
    ████▀
   ████▀
  ████▀
 ████▀
████▀
████████░████████
▐███████▄░▄███████▌
▐███████▄░▄███████▌
▐███████▄░▄███████▌
███████▄░▄███████
███████████████

▀███████▀
▀▀▀▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████
   BET NOW   
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████
woolm110

Activity: 82

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 09:49:16 PM

Depends how much you know about the coins but I’d start with btc and maybe ether and get a decent amount invested in those - after that start looking at coins with strong tech and strong long term potential, you could also look at something like crypto20 where you invest in a fund
whaawh

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:49:46 PM

Recently, the CND trade was very actively discussed at HitBTC, especially when the price after the fall rose by 150%, but I can not understand why such promising projects fall so much. After all, today this coin fell even lower.
lolchina

Activity: 294
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:50:00 PM

Okay this are your options:1-get a coin that earns you profit just sitting in your wallet like neo(you get gas money when you keep it on offical wallet) or find a coin that gives you airdrop on some % of your current coin number.Option 2-you invest some of that money in to a ico(here you need to read and pick thru many icos to find the right one)Have in mind that you wont be able to join them if you are from states.This leave us with option 3-learn to trade:this is probably the hardest option but still doable,i would say dont try to day trade but instead pick your favorites(coins that have a future in your opinion).Or you can try and swing trade a coin(my favorite coin for that is syscoin-its being pumped every 2 week)
MIV.matteo

Activity: 135

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:51:47 PM

I think it's a good amount of money and also quite manageable. the best thing is always the long term. Choose a few coins that have the project that best reflect how you'd like to see this world and begin to invest slowly accumulating. I would also to suggest to you to make trading fundamentals, every week you consider the most important events of different coin and try to trade above them. I wish you luck for the coins you will choose

BillCoin

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:54:00 PM

It all depends what kind of investment you are looking for.
Bitcoin is already a very risky investment, but there are even riskier investments.

The less the market cap of a certain coin is, the riskier the investment is.
But the riskier the investment is, also the highest profit you would take if your investment would turn out to be successful.
I think that you should consider if you are okay to take a loss of the whole amount, or you are willing to invest in only low risk assets.

jhongzjhong

Activity: 798
Merit: 109

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:59:04 PM

$100 weekly is big enough for investment, I strongly recommended at you to invest in bitcoin it is high potential to have a profit when you invest this coins. Many speculation now on bitcoin that it might be hit into $100k in next year. This will be a good return to your investment if you invest here.
Well, there also altcoins who have a potential like ethereum, ripple and wave for long term if you want, this are nice to invest. Then the last but risky one is ICO project investment buy their token for cheapest amount during pre ICO. But be careful for fake ICO always read their platform and roadmap.

Knightly

Activity: 132
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:30:40 PM

Hey,

Have to start somewhere! Although I'm wondering if it's worth saving that $100 for a month at a time then buying in? Exchanging FIAT for BTC in little bits, and then transferring that small amount of BTC to an exchange or wallet, could end up eating up 10-20% in fees, depending where you do it through.
Just do some research on the fees of the exchange you're intending to buy through so you don't lose a significant amount.

As always, good luck out there!

-Knightly.
kiddeon123

Activity: 291
Merit: 101

https://icoenergy.org/

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:41:31 PM

$100 dollars a week is a good investment in bitcoin. overtime it will grow big, but I also suggest to invest in other coins also such as ETH which is also growing, I think bitcoin is already a matured coin, yes it will grow but I think other coins will grow more because it is still new.

Johnnywelsh

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:43:38 PM

Just need to be aware of transaction charges depending on how you're depositing the money. Coinbase charge around 3.75% I believe for debit/credit card transactions. This quickly adds up where as if you did a bank transfer which some banks charge a fixed fee for, you could save a bunch on admin fees.

Dart18

Activity: 1400

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:50:46 PM

Hey that is a good number to invest with.
$100 is a lot. Maybe you are just thinking too much because of the height of bitcoin price.
If you do that weekly then in just months you will have a good amount of bitcoin.
Just dont hesitate, decide faster of you can to avoid regrets larer.
I can assure you it will always go up even with falls that can happen.
spring07

0x5A165891De2a2c8B82c7De19486277e0d5b644DF

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:05:17 PM

For me, ICO wins it. I carefully select ICOs of choice. Invest and wait for the boom to happen.
It has been working for me.
nexus2k14

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:34:36 AM

Hey guys. I’m able to invest about $100 weekly. Could go $200 on certain weeks but only if it’s something that’s about to sky rocket or something.

I was looking for some help as what is the best approach for someone who can invest this amount weekly. I know it isn’t much but I’d like to hold long-term instead of expecting big returns right away

That's a nice amount of money monthly to invest (400$) Good choice locotron. I invest the same amount of money but monthly not weekly usually after payday and sometimes I buy more on dips (almost every month for 50-100$). Try diverse your portfolio, 70% in Bitcoin/Ethereum and 30% in coins you know/trust they will perform well. You can try new ICO's too but you need to understand the risk you may lose your money on them, so research and careful decisions is a must.
engrshu

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:27:13 AM

I prefer to invest atleast $1.5k in btc and do the weekly investments in altcoins, such as ethereum and if there's a coin with a high potential, I grab the chance to join it's ICO and see what will happen next. I'm just making sure that I invest first with btc and eth before investing in other coins.

[
Iceblast

Activity: 783

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:35:42 AM

Investing $ 100 weekly You will be able to earn a profit if you choose a good altcoin for investment, because a good altcoin in just a few days has shown good movement.

Acguy

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:53:51 AM

You would have to invest in small cap coins or icos to turn a good profit with $100 a week.

▄██▄
         ▄██████▄
       ▄███▀  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀ ▄██▄ ▀███▄
   ▄███▀ ▄██▀▀██▄ ▀███▄
 ▄███▀ ▄██▀    ▀▀▀  ▀███▄
██████████████████████
 ▀███▄  ▄▄▄    ▄██▀ ▄███▀
   ▀███▄ ▀██▄▄██▀ ▄███▀
     ▀███▄ ▀██▀ ▄███▀
       ▀███▄  ▄███▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
           ▄██▄
         ▄██████▄
       ▄███▀  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀ ▄██▄ ▀███▄
   ▄███▀ ▄██▀▀██▄ ▀███▄
 ▄███▀ ▄██▀    ▀▀▀  ▀███▄
 ▀███▄  ▄▄▄    ▄██▀ ▄███▀
   ▀███▄ ▀██▄▄██▀ ▄███▀
     ▀███▄ ▀██▀ ▄███▀
       ▀███▄  ▄███▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
ANN Thread     WhitePaper
Facebook     Telegram     Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
VackFromOhm

Activity: 234

It's turtles all the way down!

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:05:53 AM

As a lot of the other posters have said, start with your main amounts in Bitcoin as that's the safest coin to be in. I personally have around 75% of my investment in Bitcoin, and recently it's been really paying off, though you'll be investing through different kinds of markets as bitcoin has hit such a high price recently so I'd be extra careful to watch for dips and the like.

This is a great plan! As long as you invest regularly and don't sell at a loss, you'll be fine. Smiley
yndye

Activity: 616
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 04:28:59 AM

Good for you OP to be able to invest weekly because many people can't do so. I would suggest to buy bitcoin at least half of your investment and the remaining half to altcoins or ICOs. Just stick in the altcoins that has already proven record and if possible those that are in the top 10 because many of them have been existing for years already so you can study their movement and speculate where is the possible route of the price. There are so many ICOs that you can choose from. Read the reviews of the people about the ICOs and do your own research to know if their project is viable and will be valuable in the future.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████████▄
██████████▀▀ ▄▄█▀  █████████████
███████████▄▄█▀  ▄███▀   █████████
█████████████  ▄███▀      ██████████
▄████████████████▀        ███████████▄
██████████████▀          ▄████████████
███████████▀             █████████████
████████▀               ██████████████
████████▄              ███  ██████████
▀██████████████        ██  █▀ ███████▀
███████████████      ██▀ ▄█ ▄███████
██████████████     ███  █  ███████
██████████████   ▄██  █▀ ███████
▀████████████▄ ▄█████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

▄████████████████████▄
████████      ████████
██████████████████████
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██████████▀▀██████████
████████▀    ▀████████
████████▄    ▄████████
▀█████████▄▄█████████▀
  Download on the
App Store

GET IT ON
Google Play
  ●  FACEBOOK
●  TWITTER
●  TELEGRAM
gribble

Activity: 966
Merit: 552

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:40:07 AM

I just want share my opinions investment in digital coins and it is not advice for investment, there are two kinds of investment in my strategy long term investment and short term investment. I am trading alternative coins for short term of investment are like trading ripple coin, waves coin, ETC coin, bitcoin gold BTG, and any other of alternative coins usually i take profit from trading altcoins daily, weekly and monthly. I invested into the ICOs projects and the plan to taking profit couples years later, i have made investment in EOS, enjin coin and other ICOs projects, so right now which are will choosen everything depending on your desicions
v3liana

Activity: 658

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:15:55 AM

yes i do agree that investing is not that easy. new people always expect for a high profit. they think investing is easy. it took a lot time to understand the market and a guts to be ready to take the risk by holding the coin.

AzakeB

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:47:05 AM

Hey,

Have to start somewhere! Although I'm wondering if it's worth saving that $100 for a month at a time then buying in? Exchanging FIAT for BTC in little bits, and then transferring that small amount of BTC to an exchange or wallet, could end up eating up 10-20% in fees, depending where you do it through.
Just do some research on the fees of the exchange you're intending to buy through so you don't lose a significant amount.

As always, good luck out there!

-Knightly.

Absolutely agreeing with you.
In terms of investing in which kind of period I would say for cost average effect is 1 week best. At the conversative stock market 1 time per month is enough but in crypto I'd say 1 time per week should be better.
I wouldn't diversify too much.

burnsh56

Activity: 40

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:02:42 AM

I'm doing the same thing for 3 weeks already. I think it is a nice strategy if you don't have 100k to invest everywhere you want.

I think you should think about managing your portfolio starting with the best ones: Ethereum which will be best investment in 2018 as it seems to me, and Bitcoin as a necessary one. Then you can take some LTC, XRP, XMR, and maybe some other projects you believe in.

I have several projects like that:
1. Blackmoon Crypto
2. Request Network
3. Raiden.

All of them are for the long term for me.
LazyBitInvestor

Activity: 350

Your professional profile on the blockchain

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:12:57 AM

Better to buy non famous coins, but before, you need to get max info about this coin, it`s team and plans. There is a big chance to lost your money but also a chance to do 10-100x if coin/token will have success.

cryptochr

Activity: 266
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:24:39 AM

Im sure he knows we can give him a straight answer, but atleast guide him down the right path. like
$100 in Bitcoin or Ethereum every week until he becomes a millionaire.
Might aswel open a bank account and save your money there   Grin
cryptopusa

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:34:52 AM

Invest in coins which prices are less than a dollar,if they go to moon you will be a millionaire its a good start.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
Rose119

Activity: 502

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:44:04 AM

Better to buy non famous coins, but before, you need to get max info about this coin, it`s team and plans. There is a big chance to lost your money but also a chance to do 10-100x if coin/token will have success.

Well its part of trading losing your money or make it grow. That is the reason why we need to know about the coin we want to buy to avoid losing money.
sparg

Activity: 280
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:50:41 AM

These type of post are tipical for newbies. I have nothing against them but this is the type of newbie who is lazy and wont do the research by theyre own. For sure they will lose theyre money. As a newbie you should be interested to do research, to learn as much as you can and to be passionate about this. There are lots of people who heard some storyes about pleople gaining wealth over night with a small amount of money and think that this is theyre way to becoming millionaires.
My advice is to start investing those 100 bucks a week once you now for sure what thys crypto world is and when you consider that you dont hae to ask people on the forum in what to invest in. Till then you will sure lose all of them.

chrisfatos

Activity: 224
Merit: 104

DIW - Decentralized Security

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:16:05 AM

Let's try some small maths shall we..

If you put $100 every week, you would of accumulated roughly around $14.5k in 2.5 years.. but that's no guarantee either.

So best bet would be to put that money into altcoins that give good profit in small amounts of time to make some more money, and then invest in Bitcoin.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
jacquelinecr

Activity: 294
Merit: 19

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:43:12 PM

If you put $100 every week, you would of accumulated roughly around $14.5k in 2.5 years.. but that's no guarantee either.

So best bet would be to put that money into altcoins that give good profit in small amounts of time to make some more money, and then invest in Bitcoin.

Why not put $100 each week in altcoins, he can possibly make more like that, instead of put it in Bitcoin.
georgeforeham

Activity: 152

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:22:32 PM

I think it's a great thing man, I gave up smoking and the money that I save (I calculated how much I smoke weekly / monthly) I invest into cryptocurrency.

The way I do it is invest into ETH, save half weekly and then dip the other half into ICO's. I like to spread over the amount of investments and if one pays off then we are golden! If all go badly, I still have 50% of the ETH and not smoking.
Lei Crypto bounty

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:40:01 AM

better start now than sorry , make sure to choose
some altcoin that has a promising effect on long term
better check and study the coin project and take a look
of mass adoption, the more people to invest and adopt
a coin project the higher the chance that that specific
coin will gain an increase in terms of popularity etc. and later-on
on value/price increase.

always check on top 20 coins on
www.coinmarketcap.com for latest top altcoin.

last7minutes

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:49:47 PM

Actually it does not even depend much on how regularly you invest. The problem is to find the right altcoin that will start giving you the profit. Keep an eye on IOTA, ETH, Cardano, NEM, NEO.
legenduim

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 05:53:08 PM

On my mind it’s better to choose between Litecoin and Ripple. These are quite well known, reliable currencies and have additionally not expensive coins. That’s suitable for money sum 100-200 dollars.
nare951

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 12:47:05 PM

you can research different coins and find most suitable for you. GIL coin is very popular and reliable now
Winner
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:17:59 PM

It depends on the coin that you invest in. Something like Ethereum could make you money if you purchase the coin during the price dips.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███