Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:34:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Which Crypto is best for day trading  (Read 432 times)
vikcrazy (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:55:25 PM

Hi guys, my first post here. I am new to Crypto industry and i want to know the basics, so this is the first question that comes in my mind. I want to know which crypto currencies are good for day trading?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
svojoe
Legendary

Activity: 968
Merit: 1000

einc.io

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 05:02:44 PM

You're welcome here. I should warn you that daytrading demand a lot of time and experience. I don't recommend you to start with a trading from the very beginning. Take a look at HODL strategy first.

jimbo2000

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 05:07:02 PM

Hi guys, my first post here. I am new to Crypto industry and i want to know the basics, so this is the first question that comes in my mind. I want to know which crypto currencies are good for day trading?

For day trading you generally want to look for coins with good volume and good volatility and for this I wouldn't look any further than bitcoin. Also it has the most news around it so it is easier to predict when price changes will occur and then profit from them.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
xx-man

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 05:11:13 PM

You're welcome here. I should warn you that daytrading demand a lot of time and experience. I don't recommend you to start with a trading from the very beginning. Take a look at HODL strategy first.

I really agree with you, maybe not have to start trading first, because starting trading should have good enough knowledge to do it, because if you do not have experience in trading may be very risky for a beginner.
Mi5h0

Activity: 560
Merit: 273

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 05:22:30 PM

Welcome to the forum.
You should first browse through the Trading Discussion forums. There has been numerous posts with the same topics as this.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=8.0

Experience is what you need. Start small... gradually grow your risked money over time and with your skill.
Understand that trading is not a win-win game. It is like in gambling, someone needs to lose so that other can profit (zero-sum game).
artem6662

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 05:34:37 PM

Look on the coinmarketcap website, cryptocurrencies with the largest capitalization are better for day trading

Keptone

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 05:40:47 PM

Welcome buddy, I would advice you to start with bitcoin, ethereum for a start.
ss890

Activity: 644
Merit: 263

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 05:46:31 PM

Actually the concept of day trading is the best in first glance. The crypto currencies made it possible due to their very much characteristic of decentralisation. If that wouldn't have been there then there would have been no way to trade the crypto's like this.

Anyway as we have already blessed us with such market I'm sure that we can get more out of it by trading all the tie. This is the only market on this earth which never sleeps and the money keeps going out of it and into it all the time and whole 365 days without a glitch. Thats why you can find many spots where you can earn money like crazy way. People aren't sleeping because of such markets and thus it makes itself very special. :-)
vikcrazy (OP)

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:11:16 PM

Thanks all for your knowledgeable inputs.I assume Bitcoin is best for day trading but the next question is what is the minimum quantity of Bitcoin needed to buy? The question is very basic but i don't have any idea about this that is why i am asking.Bitcoin price is sky rocketing so people from countries with bad economies can't afford to buy a complete bitcoin at this price.
Sahyadri

Activity: 744
Merit: 266

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:21:06 PM

You should have asked this question in the trading discussion board as most of the traders are out there answering the queries.
Day trading is risky and involves much expertise in trading and knowledge about how the system works. At present the altcoins are moving like a wave where some coins are rising up while others are going down. DGB has been a coin with good potential and perfect for day trading. I say perfect for day trading because the coin has been going up and down repeatedly over the past few weeks. Research over it and invest on your own risk.
sukamasoto
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

Black Panther

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:24:58 PM

Just mark my word , altcoin trading is far more riskier than bitcoin so just prepare yourself for the worst at the first.
If you still want continue, you can try ETH,and bitcoin's child like BCH,BTG,etc since they will have uptrend on the future !

▄._      
                                       ▀█████████▀ 
                                     ,▄▓████████   
                                ╓▄▓███████████▀   
                           ╓▄▓███████▀╙.  ▀█     
                      ▄▄▓███████▀╙▄▄▄▄███         
                 ▄▄▓███████▀╙▄,  ▓███████        
           .▄▄▓██████▀▀╙▄▄▓████▌ ████████         
      .▄▄███████▀▀╙▄▄  ▐███████▌ ████████         
 .▄▄███████▀▀ ▐▄▄▓████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
╙█████▀▀▐▄▄▓  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████        
 ╙▀ ▄▄▓█████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
    ████████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
    ████████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████             
Dile91

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:31:44 PM

I just see , you are newbie , welcome to the crypto brotherhood !

but don't try to jump so high , day trading is very risky if you don't understand about the market you will lose !
so do some researches , read this bittalk forum and be experienced after that you can go for day trading.
now i suggest you to do long term, that's the best option for newbie!
Dungard

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:36:26 PM

you need to look out for one where there is a space of about at least 200 satoshi between buy and sell order. you repeat the process for some time and youve made easy profit
Silenox

Activity: 546
Merit: 122

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:40:39 PM

In the site coinmarketcap has the list of currencies and their quotations among other variations, start looking there and go to an exchange with good reputation, start with little money.
BitcoinLoan

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:45:08 PM

All the most important information you find on coinmarketcap. But if you are new here the better option for you will be start with hodl coins because it is easier
Bytem3

Activity: 602
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:34:23 PM

IOTA was great to day trade today Cheesy

Best way to LONG/SHORT Bitcoin. Up to 66x leverage. Register on BitMax now!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: