Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:49:58 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Top altcoins to invest now?  (Read 1564 times)
Doctor.Strange (OP)

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Go Big or Go Home

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 05:41:06 PM

Which top cheap altcoins are best to invest now which gonna huge next year.

Cheap means less than $10 price. Like Dash raised from $10 to $800.
jaggijagjit

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 05:51:51 PM

May be if you invest in alt coin below $10. The best alt coins are Waves, Staratis, Pura, Deeponion. I think these alt coins give huge returns in 2018.

▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▄ ▀    GORECRUIT    ▀ ▄ ▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀
▬▬   ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE FOR HR BASED ON BLOCKCHAIN   ▬▬
Whitepaper   Telegram   [  Pre-Sale 》 24th October  ]   Facebook   Twitter
lazy-physicist

Activity: 76

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 05:55:51 PM

Take a look at Footycash. Currently sitting at 0.15$ but will get a platform in Jan 2018.

Comparable coins should put the price around 8-10$.

Not Dash level of course but pretty good.
Commitments

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:12:14 PM

I know DeepOnion is still not taken into any good exchange but it seems to be the coin of the future ( for earns) is very cheap and a lot of people are already  holding.
Doctor.Strange (OP)

Merit: 250

Go Big or Go Home

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:15:03 PM

I know DeepOnion is still not taken into any good exchange but it seems to be the coin of the future ( for earns) is very cheap and a lot of people are already  holding.

I heard that DeepOnion is a scam. Is it true?
Commitments

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:17:17 PM

In my opinion i don't think so, but is just my opinion as a newbie in crypto coins I saw many members make negative comments about the coin as well as a thread created against them. Anyway when you make such investment you shouldn't invest more than what you can actually lose in case of scams.
Avdotiy

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:19:15 PM

I invested some money in Kin, it is pretty unknown coin with the price near 0 and market cap 50millions, I am sure, it will make x10 during the next year. Just my opinion

PapaJ

Activity: 158
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:28:06 PM

it is impossible to say with confidence what kind of coin is best to invest, look at news, forthcoming forks, additions to stock exchanges and decide for yourself)
MadMac

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:35:38 PM

It's a scam such as it does not have any anonymous features it is advertised for. And there are 18 millions of premined coins in the hands of a few anonymous "developers". That's the only anonymity in this coin.

Nevertheless you can make easy money with it. Either by just buying and let it sit for some time, or by arbitrage trading. The latter becomes more difficult as the volume now goes up. Premined coins are getting dumped now into the market. So be careful what you do and get out in time.
tora

Merit: 13

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:50:37 PM

I am more interested in ERC-20 tokens. My favourite at the moment is POStoken. High hopes for it.
rayk

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 06:54:13 PM

Digibyte,  ? As I analysed those coins that made 30-80x ,most have their own blockchain. Digibyte is one of them. They have risen because coins are excellent themselves.
Altcner

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:17:51 AM

Every Investment entails a risk, invest after considering the risks wisely for not a lot of people end up happy after Gambling through their Investments.There are two Cryptocurrencies in a bid to solve actual real life concerning problems. I’d say invest in either of Bitcoin or Ethereum for they are clean, solving problems and will grow
boonsterx

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:29:03 AM

Take a look at tokenpay. It is a privacy coin and has a good chance of following the way of DASH.

Plus it is in the process of buying over a bank so that it can have a banking licence for processing fiat-crypto-fiat on its own!

My referral link https://www.tokenpay.com?rc=0IPVO

or just the link https://www.tokenpay.com  Wink

youok

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:53:36 AM

I save some coins for at this moment. for example I save UAHpay, because the price of uahpay is low currently, its suitable for investment next year.
The UAHpay price is currently under 1$.

VarDiff

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:00:29 AM

My personal suggest: don't touch altcoins now.
Bitcoin went crazy, +$1000 every day and nobody can't say what will happen tomorrow.

Almost any altcoin is bleeding — just check coinmarketcap.
Japanese and Korean exchange rates are higher than USA or EU.
BTC features will go live soon

The whole market is tense as a string, and personally, I do not understand what exactly this will end, but I think that nothing good
Oh.. forgot about CryptoKitties and ETH network issues also
Lei Crypto bounty

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 06:27:17 AM

my top altcoin to invest and most of my portfolio are here:
> Neo
> Ethereum
> Litecoin

this are my top pick coins and i believe some of them will be on top beside bitcoin.
still do your own research on different altcoin this is just my opinion ans some assumption
due of the continual development and increasing in price rate on this 3 altcoin that i stated.

BlockJohn

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 06:31:50 AM

For me: Props, OMG and APPC (AppCoins).
Hexah

Merit: 265

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 06:39:48 AM

I think you should go with PoSToken they are literally growing and I wouldn't be surprised if the price would skyrocketed for next year or a two. There are many altcoins that good to invest right now and I think it would be good if you would mine them too while it still cheap just like UBIQ and many crypto that has potential to grow in the long or even in a short term investment.
onetwostep

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 06:49:07 AM

I recommend you to tenx(pay) and minex.
They will rise rapidly. Yhey are waiting for the time when their prices will rise. Will go very fast as prices start to rise Smiley

Malamok101

Activity: 868

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:45:05 AM

I think that's because my investment is bcc just because it's a long time to get your money in here and it's okay in the end that the money is going to be worthless and it's safe to go to my money, and I also want to earn even more money so I think investors need only patience to earn you in the long run. If I have to short invest in you will have to struggle with scams here and you will not be able to recover your investment here.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: