Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 06:53:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Crazy IOTA Hack story  (Read 720 times)
russ1990 (OP)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 05:49:02 PM

in AUgust i bought 1 million miota. i was hacked for 600k iota from the wallet. i sold the other 400k right after that at $1 because i was pissed. today i would be worth 3.3 million off a 200k investment.

what is this coins potential? $10, $20 $100??

Cart

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:53:10 PM

I have some on the Slack right now, but I like to have it on the own wallet, probably more secure. the Tangle needs to be spammed to become even stronger, its a stress test
Mihaluch

Activity: 53

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:19:10 PM

it is difficult now to talk about such figures 10,20,100! Iota has grown very much lately, you need to go for a correction, and then already talk about $ 5 and $ 10
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:33:35 PM

in AUgust i bought 1 million miota. i was hacked for 600k iota from the wallet. i sold the other 400k right after that at $1 because i was pissed. today i would be worth 3.3 million off a 200k investment.

what is this coins potential? $10, $20 $100??

How many the limit can't be determined since it's a crypto. The space in only the limit. You are loosing a lot caused by selling your iota. You may take very wrong step to follow your emotion to sell all of your iota. I believe that will growth at least $5 as soon as possible. The fact iota gains a lot of the attention.
shursight

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 10:54:56 PM

WOW, that is huge mate! I heard about that Hack before, it was the reason of why IOTA dropped that much the last time, if i am not wrong, it went from $0,75 to less than $0,30 each one of them.

That is probably the only reason of why i haven't bought iota yet, they doesnt have a strong wallet, you are forced to have your iota's in bitfinex or in any of those exchanges that accepts this one.

Maybe in a near future when they develop their own wallet, it is going to be more huge than now, i dont know why they haven't implemented it yet, because an official wallet would be great, specially because they have bene hacked before.

++++++
+++++++   ++++++
+++++++  +++++++
++++++   +++++++
+++++  +++++++++
      ++++++++++     
+++++++  +++++++
+++++++   ++++++
++++++++  ++++++
++++++++   +++++
++++++++   +++++
+++++++

XRPNow
Ripple Price & News
XRP Price / Ripple News /
XRP Price Prediction

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

COINDOO
Latest Blockchain and Cryptocurrency News   
Bitcoin News Today

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

THECCPRESS
Blockchain & Cryptocurrency Tabloid
Blockchain News Today
uDwcHYO

Activity: 363
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:15:54 PM

there were already many such ups, often they are united by a fall after. and on what news does it rise now?

zzz
vuvanle120

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:49:07 AM

there were already many such ups, often they are united by a fall after. and on what news does it rise now?

Yeah don't be too optimistic with IOTA. It will go back to around $1.5-2 shortly. The pump is manipulated for certain.

Ledipaa

Activity: 62

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:13:16 AM

Yeah don't be too optimistic with IOTA. It will go back to around $1.5-2 shortly. The pump is manipulated for certain.

This has been said from the 2$ mark, and every little dump it has risen even stronger Cheesy And I still dont have any IOTA...
DigitalLemming

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:42:01 AM

that's unfortunate man. Their wallet has always had problems and having a single seed to open and send transactions without encryption options is a problem. Sorry this happened to you however it still seems you made a healthy profit so I don't feel that bad lol
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: