Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:08:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Apps regarding real-time graphs  (Read 219 times)
GoingDutch (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:15:27 PM

Hello everybody!

I'm new here, so I didnt really know where to post this but anyways:
Do you guys know a good app for the phone with real-time graphs and perhaps has some notification system built in? Any suggestions would do Smiley

Thank you!
chiggz

Activity: 434
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:31:37 PM

First of all Welcome to the forum!

As for your question I am currently using an app called Tab-Trader. I has all the charts from the different exchanges. You can customise to whichever exchange and currency pair you want. Also they have build in alerts which you can set to trigger when a coin reached a specific value.  
bodikuk

Activity: 45

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:35:59 PM

Hello everybody!

I'm new here, so I didnt really know where to post this but anyways:
Do you guys know a good app for the phone with real-time graphs and perhaps has some notification system built in? Any suggestions would do Smiley

Thank you!

I think it's hard to find any app that would have real time charts like you find on desktops. Mobile simply isn't as well developed. If I knew I would definitely tell you though.
Keptone

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:45:33 PM

Welcome to the community, I do use trade view, it has the major exchange chat, and you can customize your candles for stop lost, average and target sell.
GoingDutch (OP)

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:31:51 PM

Thank you for the suggestions! I will sure have a look at those. I also found blockfolio Smiley
Zedpastin

Activity: 363
Merit: 323

Infographics save lives

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:37:44 PM

Thank you for the suggestions! I will sure have a look at those. I also found blockfolio Smiley

You could just visit the sites on your phone. They work the same and all major sites should have mobile friendly versions. Scrolling through very big charts could prove difficult though and pinpointing certain values but that's because of the limit on screen size and would be the same on a app anyway.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: