Bitcoin Forum
July 12, 2024, 10:09:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Maximum (BCM)  (Read 1860 times)
Bitcoin Maximum (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:32:49 PM
Last edit: December 12, 2017, 11:36:18 AM by Bitcoin Maximum

Fork is Canceled
ddude

Activity: 253
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:42:32 PM

Bitcoinmaximum

FEATURES

FAST

The Block size will be increased to 2MB and block time will be 5 minutes. Thus, the confirmation time of the transactions will be faster.

SEGWIT 2X

We increased Segwit to Segwit 2x.

LOW FEES

It will be possible to make transactions with lower commissions with the increased size and reduced time of the Block and segwit 2x support.

UNIQUE ADDRESS

All addresses will be changed to prevent any confusion.

ComparisonBitcoin Maximum
Supply21 Million
PoW algorithmSHA256(ASIC)
Block Time5 Minutes
Block Reward6.25 BCM
Block Size2MB (4-8MB)
Difficulty AdjustmentEvery 6 hours
SegWit2X
Replay ProtectionYes
Unique AddressYes

What is Bitcoin Maximum?

Bitcoin Maximum will be a new coin which will emerge due to the fork of Bitcoin Blockchain. Fork will take place in Block 500438. Bitcoin Maximum (BCM) will continue in its own way as of this Block and Bitcoin network will not be affected by this process and continue its own way in a separate manner. Transactions you will make with bitcoin with replay protection will not affect your bitcoin maximum and transactions you will make with bitcoin maximum will not affect your bitcoin.

What Is the Difference between Bitcoin Maximum and Bitcoin and What's Its Purpose?

Transactions take long time in Bitcoin and people pay high commissions. It will be beneficial for the investors to overcome such issues since such problems may increase as the number of the investors will increase. And also, blockchain network can experience serious issues with the decrease in the number of miners. Bitcoin Maximum will offer transactions with more stable, faster and low commissions by fixing such problems. Transactions will be faster with Segwit 2x support, 2MB of Block size, 5 minutes of block time, and difficulty adjustment in every 6 hours.

Is there any changes in total supply or reduction of the Block Reward by half once in every 4 years with the reduction of Block time to 5 minutes and Block Reward to 6.25 BCM by half?

There are no changes in total supply or reduction of the Block Reward by half once in every 4 years with the reduction of Block time to 5 minutes and Block Reward to 6.25 BCM by half. The goal of these is to make the transaction confirmations faster. As the reduction of the Block Reward by half in Bitcoin will take place in 2020, it will also take place in 2020 in Bitcoin Maximum too.

When and How Can I Buy Bitcoin Maximum?

All Bitcoin holders will also have Bitcoin Maximum in Block #500438 where the fork will take place. For instance, if you have 5 BTC in Block #500438, you will also have 5 BCM.

In Which Wallets or Exchange, I Should Keep My Bitcoin in order to get my free Bitcoin Maximum?

You can use all services which you have the Private Key or Exchanges which support the fork can give BCM directly.

Where Can I Sell My Bitcoin Maximum?

Websites, where you can sell and buy Bitcoin Maximum, will be published on our website.

How Can I Mine Bitcoin Maximum?

You can mine on your own with Full Node Client or mine through mining pools. Some of the mining pools will be published on our website.

Website
https://bitcoinmaximum.org

Twitter
https://twitter.com/bitcoinmaximum

is this a pre-ann? where is the wallet

CoinTracking.info CoinTracking.info - Your Profit / Loss Portfolio Monitor and Tax Calculator for all Digital Currencies
Simply the best way to track your digital assets accurately. Get live data for more than 5000 coins, assets and commodities. Track Gains & Balances from all your exchanges and wallets.
Need help? CoinTracking FAQ
Bitcoin Maximum (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:48:47 PM

Bitcoinmaximum

FEATURES

FAST

The Block size will be increased to 2MB and block time will be 5 minutes. Thus, the confirmation time of the transactions will be faster.

SEGWIT 2X

We increased Segwit to Segwit 2x.

LOW FEES

It will be possible to make transactions with lower commissions with the increased size and reduced time of the Block and segwit 2x support.

UNIQUE ADDRESS

All addresses will be changed to prevent any confusion.

ComparisonBitcoin Maximum
Supply21 Million
PoW algorithmSHA256(ASIC)
Block Time5 Minutes
Block Reward6.25 BCM
Block Size2MB (4-8MB)
Difficulty AdjustmentEvery 6 hours
SegWit2X
Replay ProtectionYes
Unique AddressYes

What is Bitcoin Maximum?

Bitcoin Maximum will be a new coin which will emerge due to the fork of Bitcoin Blockchain. Fork will take place in Block 500438. Bitcoin Maximum (BCM) will continue in its own way as of this Block and Bitcoin network will not be affected by this process and continue its own way in a separate manner. Transactions you will make with bitcoin with replay protection will not affect your bitcoin maximum and transactions you will make with bitcoin maximum will not affect your bitcoin.

What Is the Difference between Bitcoin Maximum and Bitcoin and What's Its Purpose?

Transactions take long time in Bitcoin and people pay high commissions. It will be beneficial for the investors to overcome such issues since such problems may increase as the number of the investors will increase. And also, blockchain network can experience serious issues with the decrease in the number of miners. Bitcoin Maximum will offer transactions with more stable, faster and low commissions by fixing such problems. Transactions will be faster with Segwit 2x support, 2MB of Block size, 5 minutes of block time, and difficulty adjustment in every 6 hours.

Is there any changes in total supply or reduction of the Block Reward by half once in every 4 years with the reduction of Block time to 5 minutes and Block Reward to 6.25 BCM by half?

There are no changes in total supply or reduction of the Block Reward by half once in every 4 years with the reduction of Block time to 5 minutes and Block Reward to 6.25 BCM by half. The goal of these is to make the transaction confirmations faster. As the reduction of the Block Reward by half in Bitcoin will take place in 2020, it will also take place in 2020 in Bitcoin Maximum too.

When and How Can I Buy Bitcoin Maximum?

All Bitcoin holders will also have Bitcoin Maximum in Block #500438 where the fork will take place. For instance, if you have 5 BTC in Block #500438, you will also have 5 BCM.

In Which Wallets or Exchange, I Should Keep My Bitcoin in order to get my free Bitcoin Maximum?

You can use all services which you have the Private Key or Exchanges which support the fork can give BCM directly.

Where Can I Sell My Bitcoin Maximum?

Websites, where you can sell and buy Bitcoin Maximum, will be published on our website.

How Can I Mine Bitcoin Maximum?

You can mine on your own with Full Node Client or mine through mining pools. Some of the mining pools will be published on our website.

Website
https://bitcoinmaximum.org

Twitter
https://twitter.com/bitcoinmaximum

is this a pre-ann? where is the wallet

Fork will be at block #500438.
boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:56:03 PM

My first thought were we will have to wait to see lot of forks coming out next year. But it is becoming clear that all the forks are being planned somewhere at the end of this year or at the beginning of the next year. How many of these will see any appreciation this is the question and who will use them.
Vansire

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:00:57 PM

I don't get what's so maximum about this fork. A real Bitcoin Maximum would be something like 9999 exabyte blocks.

X I W Λ T T                  TELEGRAM        MEDIUM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK                   WHITEPAPER     
A Platform that Enables Individuals & Communities to Crowdfund, Co-own & Trade Renewable Energy Assets
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     [ PRE-SALE ]    C O M I N G   S O O N     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Hullo

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:45:38 PM

I can see exchanges didn't react to one recently forked coin of Bitcoin. How will you make sure that exchanges will support this fork and everyone having their bitcoins there will be credited. Most important is support to open markets of these coins which is getting difficult. I will be glad to receive free coins why not.
blackbold

Activity: 384
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:50:08 PM

is this coin really a fork of bitcoin?? any plan for distributing this coin through airdrop like bitcoincash?
Bitcoin Maximum (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:06:03 PM

is this coin really a fork of bitcoin?? any plan for distributing this coin through airdrop like bitcoincash?
Yesi , It is a fork of bitcoin.

"All Bitcoin holders will also have Bitcoin Maximum in Block #500438 where the fork will take place. For instance, if you have 5 BTC in Block #500438, you will also have 5 BCM."
DoubleFanta

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:32:21 AM

i'll take free coins  Wink why not ?
Reox

Activity: 162
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:16:16 PM

will it be on bittrex?
kurbeks

Activity: 1078
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:31:55 PM

Long time no fork
psp_

Activity: 574
Merit: 105

The future is your Genome

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:34:59 PM

on which exchanges will be listed this project? And what price do you expect for one token after listing on exchanges?
nhatminhvo

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:57:01 PM

is this coin really a fork of bitcoin??  Huh
lubing7683

Activity: 486
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:53:37 AM

for bitcoin, more and more forks make the poor are getting poorer, and the rich are getting richer.  Cool
naska21

Activity: 1358
Merit: 635

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:12:20 AM

Am I only person who feels that it's time to stop to exploit the name of bitcoin to get benefits from forks  that otherwise would be zero? Community should react to this parasitism.
Bitcoin Maximum (OP)

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:37:44 AM

Am I only person who feels that it's time to stop to exploit the name of bitcoin to get benefits from forks  that otherwise would be zero? Community should react to this parasitism.

we know there are many forks and they are manipulating. we want to fix bitcoin
Erlinda Santiago

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:50:54 AM

We know many people are using cryptocurrencies  does it affect their currency exchange in the real money?

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
seriin

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:20:20 PM

Of course more people really want to process their transaction faster. For the features it have such as fast confirmation time of transactions, with Segwit 2x, low fees and unique address, it gives this new coin the chance to make it up in the market.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
kyanscadiel

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:09:58 PM

what do you mean "we want to fix bitcoin"? Is there anything to be fix?

Bitcoin Maximum (OP)

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:54:06 PM

what do you mean "we want to fix bitcoin"? Is there anything to be fix?

sorry for language,
Bitcoin is very slow and fees are very high. Bitcoin Maximum will be fast and fees will be cheap!
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: