Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 05:47:04 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Good idea to short here.  (Read 527 times)
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:07:19 AM

I'm not a professional but looking at the charts especially long term charts, it looks like we're due for a huge correction. My bet is we will see a sharp drop to $5k-$6k, just not sure if the whales will push it a few thousand higher before having their positions ready?

I just can't imagine why anyone would want to buy at this price.

People asked why should we buy at $500? Then the price passed $1000. Then they asked why should we buy at $1500 then it passed $2000. No we shouldn't buy at $3000, and the bitcoin price passed $5k. Then, no way to break $10k and here are we +$11k.
Until now, I just can't imagine why anyone wouldn't buy at this price.
Hahaha. LOL. Very true, this is the reality of investment in bitcoin, we really don't know how far can go up the bitcoin price. We all wanted to have a great amount of bitcoin and now we already have $12k and as they say this will be the average price of bitcoin because they say it will rise up to $18k, and I think it would possibly true since I saw a fast rising price of bitcoin. Maybe a lot of investors are putting their money/capital in bitcoin, but we don't know what exactly will happen for the price. What if they just wanted to put their money to invest in bitcoin in a short term? Let's see how far can bitcoin goes.
Reid

Activity: 2926
Merit: 647

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:54:31 AM

If you are a business owner will you really stay with a business where there is always something wrong?
They always say there is a correction that will happen?
What freaking correction?
Is that price wrong?
We will bs left here without companies accepting bitcoin if that is the case.
Dont believe what they say. Dont use their words if you dont know what it really means or if it is the truth or just created by someone.

Make your own research.
illyiller

Activity: 697
Merit: 520

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:42:04 AM

I'm not a professional but looking at the charts especially long term charts, it looks like we're due for a huge correction. My bet is we will see a sharp drop to $5k-$6k, just not sure if the whales will push it a few thousand higher before having their positions ready?

I just can't imagine why anyone would want to buy at this price.

And there we have it, a few hours later: new all-time highs.

Unless we close today's candle below yesterday's close, all the sellers and shorters from the last consolidation will start being squeezed. Given the parabolic shape of the trend, this could easily accelerate to $15k within the next week.

I'm looking for a bottom on the 1-hour pullback, and then I'm adding to my longs.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: