Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 03:54:29 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Norway, old house, no electricity costs, max 3.5k € investment. What to do?  (Read 206 times)
unnamed78 (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:20:05 PM

Hey guys,

I came to the CC world a few days ago. Of course way too late ... but it does not let me go.
My goal now is to collect BC, ETH and a few ALTs (NEO ..) and store them long term.

Now comes the sticking point, should I just convert my money and buy or invest in hardware and mine?

I have tested since yesterday with my current computer. gone through all the software (nicehash (BÄHH), Claymore dual-miner, ethminer ...) with little difficultys.
I live in beautiful Norway and have a huge old house, so have enough space and cooling. In addition power flatrate, I pay a  whether I turn on the electric heater or Miner. no matter Wink

plus miner:
continue earning after ROI

minus miner:
effort
inflexible
Risks like hardware errors, move etc

what I see right now. Almost yesterday ordered two S9 directly from bitmain, but unfortunately they were sold out yesterday (maybe luck if that was not good ... D Smiley
I'm really absolute newbie as I like to hear your comments or suggestions as you think.

greetings
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 3020

BTC price road to $80k

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 07:47:57 PM

Antminer s9 sold out and i think the best alterative for now is antminer L3+ that can mine Litecoin.The other alternative since you are not paying for electricity cost there is alternative miner that i was also wanted to buy in the future. If you know M3 whatsminer its just like an antminer s9 but different wattage and hashing power. check the review here about this hardware
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2390138.0
So i think you can buy 3 to 4 hardware with your amount of money..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████