Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:01:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Coinbase Not Sending Transactions?!  (Read 290 times)
GalacticPasty (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:45:07 PM

Two and a half hours ago I purchased some BTC (BTC) on coinbase and sent it to my Exodus wallet. However, I haven't received the funds and the transaction doesn't show whatsoever on any blockchain viewers and the Coinbase transaction info reads 0 confirmations? It seems like coinbase haven't processed it on their side, not the blockchain, but I'm not sure? If you have any ideas let me now. Smiley
stevegee58
Legendary

Activity: 916
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:50:16 PM

Maybe the fiat deposit to Coinbase hasn't cleared yet.  How did you deposit the fiat and how long ago?

You are in a maze of twisty little passages, all alike.
GalacticPasty (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:54:05 PM

I deposited through a UK debit card which went through fine just before I sent it out (So the fiat was confirmed). It's just the transaction that won't seem to confirm?
stevegee58
Legendary

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:00:01 PM

Still sounds like Coinbase is waiting for the fiat to clear.  If there's no txid then they haven't done the BTC transfer yet.
Coinbase is pretty reliable.

GalacticPasty (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:05:14 PM

Ok, I'll just wait and see what happens. Thanks for your help  Smiley
staywoke081

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

Santa Coin

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:27:05 PM

Yeah I wouldn't fret there is simply no way they took off with your money or scammed you it is probably a lag in the system. This exact problem happened to me the first time I made a transaction on blockchain.info I was extremely worried that the money had vanished into thin air. Less than 24 hours later the funds were in my account and it was simply a lagging problem, you should be just fine my friend.  Smiley

stevegee58
Legendary

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:45:34 PM

Bank transactions don't happen instantly and deposits to brokerage accounts aren't available instantly (at least in the US).
I've done ACH transfers from my bank to my account at Interactive Brokers and had to wait 3 days before I could use the funds.  It's just business as usual it turned out.

EcoChavCrypto

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:05:39 PM

Dont worry, because sooner or later they will fill up your transaction. I have always been worried because of the same, i have been using coinbase for a long time to send funds to my ledger.

Still sounds like Coinbase is waiting for the fiat to clear.  If there's no txid then they haven't done the BTC transfer yet. Coinbase is pretty reliable.

A lot of times they use to take more than one hour or two in order to send the payment, it is still showing the transaction on your tx history, but there is no record of that tx, not even in the blockchain.
but sooner or later they will send out the transaction, there is nothing to worry about that. If it doesnt happen in less than 12 hours, then you are fucked.

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████
  ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 ▄███████▀   ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▄▄▄████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████████
█████████   ▄▄▄▄   ▀███████
█████████   █████   ███████
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   █████   ██████▀
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀   █████▀
      ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▀
     █████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
Bitcoin Air 

█      ███
█      ███
  ██
  ██  ███
  ██  ███
  ██  ███
      ███
█  ██
  ███
█  ██
  ███
   ██
  ███
█  ██  ███
█  ██  ███
█  ██
     ██  █
███  ██  █
███  ██
███  ██  █
███  ██  █
███  ██  █
███      █
███  ██ 
███  ██ 
     ██ 
███
  ██ 
███
  ██ 
     ██

GalacticPasty (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:17:44 PM

Don't worry it came through at 1AM this morning thanks for the advice anyways  Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: