Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:37:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 180 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Top 2 altcoins to invest in NOW.  (Read 52794 times)
Azzhan

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:20:47 AM

Im currently invested heavily into bitcoin, waves, and shift.

what are 3 good altcoins to look into that will see great return within the next 3-6 months.

Monero, Monero, Monero.

Originally I would probably say Dash and Monero, but Dash has already had its run two weeks ago Dash would pause at current level for some time before advancing again. But Monero! Monero is still lacking behind BTC but a lot and if you look at its history you could be guaranteed its price would only rise against USD, very quickly, for sure!
In fact, I think we can invest in some other altcoin now, because all of them have made good returns, and we should invest in some COINS that haven't gone up yet.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
mickymax777

Activity: 96
Merit: 11

Cryptologist

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:34:05 AM

what are 3 good altcoins to look into that will see great return within the next 3-6 months.

Monero, Monero, Monero.

Originally I would probably say Dash and Monero, but Dash has already had its run two weeks ago Dash would pause at current level for some time before advancing again. But Monero! Monero is still lacking behind BTC but a lot and if you look at its history you could be guaranteed its price would only rise against USD, very quickly, for sure!

If you are going to look at privacy coins also look at DeepOnion it is severely undervalued! Also TenX has hit a bottom as of late and I think there is much upside potential for that one too. Lastly I think MGO is set for a big 2018 given the debacle of 2017 it had. Take a look into all 3 and see which you like the most.
[/quote

I’m invested in DeepOnion, what I like about the crypto is the community involvement and the anonymous and untraceability of the coin. There is a DeepVault feature that enable you to save and verify documents on the blockchain which I believe will have massive impact going forward.

Once the airdrop is complete the project will be managed by the community based on a CentralVote system whereby your input will be based on your coin holdings. This enables you as shareholder to steer the project based on the community’s values.

I prefer to specialize in one project rather than to jump between projects, in the longtern (I believe) wil have good returns.

Just HODL

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
jassanpary

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:56:16 AM

Waves is the first one for sure. It is only a few month left for a huge price raise. I honestly believe that nobody will be disappointed about waves in 2018. Second one would be iota. So many old traders tells that iota is very cheap and will be priced like ethereum.
Top 2 altcoins, first I'll go with Ethereum the kind of pick up it has taken from last year or so can be tempted to go with the ethereum. I feel out of altcoins currently Ethereum tops the list. For the second it's quite difficult to go with as som nay coins are there, but I'll prefer to invest on IOTA.

.arianee ╢╟ Smart-link Connecting Owners, Assets And Brands
WhitePaper ◨ ◭ Ann Thread
Discord ►◄ Telegram ►◄ Reddit ►◄ Twitter ►◄ Instagram ►◄ Medium ►◄ Linkedin
PalindromemordnilaP

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 09:18:06 AM

There are lots of altcoins that are having their price hike now but i am more concerned on a digital currency that has a big market capital and has a cheaper value and what's in my updated portfolio is Ripple (XRP) and Cardano (ADA) which both have big market capital and cheaper price respectively.

ChristianPogi

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

I'm just a Nobody.

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:20:55 AM

The top 20 altcoins has good potential for 2018, you must need to study what coin/token you want to invest with not only to listen in others opinion. For you not blame people when you choose the wrong people based in their perception.

Ahhh.. ok
Ebenezar64

Activity: 210
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:24:24 AM

Choose almost any ALT in top 10-20 that hasn't have had pump yet such as: Neo (might have started), OMG or Monero. All are good choices. As long as CME launch goes well I think ALTs will rush again to ATH since then there are no risks to BitCoin until Nasdaq futures launch.

So if launch goes well almost every ALT will probably have an influx in cash adn I would rather ahve money in ALTs than in BTC then.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Alpha0One1

Activity: 588
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:25:05 AM

Monero, Etherium, Litecoin would be a "more stable" alt coin as they are in the top 10 cryptocurrencies list.
lelecoeg

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:29:44 AM

1. Bitcoin Cash
Market: Bittrex

Buy zone: upto 0.14 BTC

Sell zone: Above 0.22 BTC

Fundamentals: Listing on Coinbase on 1st jan.

2. Tokencard
Market: Bittrex

Buy zone: upto 8600 Satoshis

Sell zone: Above 15000 Satoshis

Fundamentals: Delisting from bittrex on 8th Dec, expect a pump before delisting.

Bitcoin Cash
The cryptocurrency broke out and closed above the range on Dec. 14. This should have ideally propelled Bitcoin Cash towards its target objective of $2,387. However, it could not cross $2,100 levels.Subsequently, bears attempted to push the cryptocurrency back into the range. However, the bulls have managed to close above $1,758 levels for the past three days, which is a positive sign.

Token Card
"Should I invest in TokenCard CryptoCurrency?" "Should I buy TKN today?" According to our Forecast System, TKN is an awesome long-term (1-year) investment*. TokenCard predictions are updated every 3 minutes with latest prices by smart technical analysis. It's important to note that due to the low market cap, TKN price can be easily manipulated. Q&A about TKN projections.
DrToken

Activity: 130

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:30:52 AM

1. Bitcoin
2. e-Chat alt, most profitable alt now.
askmecrypto

Activity: 406
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:31:54 AM

Since you have filtered it to top 2 ALTs at the moment, my best bet will stay with $ETH and $NEO
However, these are the 2 who get rekt badly with BTC bull run, however with the coming updates in near future, these have strong support!! and eventually I am buying these on every dip.
Goodmens

Activity: 170
Merit: 39

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:40:30 AM

Monetha and Block Mason. They are solid projects, both listed on binance.
Arround

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:47:06 AM

What do you think about ripple?
solo_fin

Activity: 9

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:51:51 AM

Well, I think EOS will be 100$ next year.
Also, look at the NEM  (still cheap)
WAVES - I remember it was 3$ back in August, I should have bought it.
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:23:27 PM

Naga coin looks promising to invest in Dec 2017 currently at $1 per NGC value
Ark too with its highly flexible and adaptable nature currently trading at $3.94.
Siacoin rated popular choice due to limited storage and amount of coins ranked in the top 40 of all coins
Monero like everyone says popular due to its anonymity
carloss66

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:27:22 PM

I am still waiting for perfect altcoin, that
1) doesn't wait for to block to be mined in order to confirm tx, and therefore has truly instant transactions
2) has some sustainable retention policy, instead of keeping things in ever growing blockchain forever
3) with incentives to nodes, not just miners
4) with privacy similar to Monero
5) with functionality similar to ETH, but with ability to fix bugs in that functionality
Once it is out there, I will buy it.
Check SMART.  MasterNodes and Instant payments are around the corner.
Trimegistus
Legendary

Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:59:01 PM

I am still waiting for perfect altcoin, that
1) doesn't wait for to block to be mined in order to confirm tx, and therefore has truly instant transactions
2) has some sustainable retention policy, instead of keeping things in ever growing blockchain forever
3) with incentives to nodes, not just miners
4) with privacy similar to Monero
5) with functionality similar to ETH, but with ability to fix bugs in that functionality
Once it is out there, I will buy it.

Check out DMD:

https://bit.diamonds/

https://diamond-info.github.io/

Network Security: 100% active POS + Masternode
Block Time: 135s POS
Current Rewards: 2.35 DMD / block. POS 35% and 65% Mastermode (MN)
Minimum Stake Age: one hour
Confirmation: 6 blocks (1 block for QuickTX)

Obama07

Activity: 228

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 05:17:26 AM

In this online market there are too many altcoin but if I’m told or found who is best and top coin in this online market , it is too difficult because there are too many top coin here as like bitcoin and ETH is a top one to invest now. I'm just hold LTC and ETH for a long time hold.
seniorPreSaleInvestor

Activity: 11

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:34:44 PM

Totally agree, ADA from Cardano is just a bull shit of japanese scam, their provided team info is faked for marketing purpose !  my little fund of 135K cannot be refunded till now because of what so-called their technical issue  Cry, i tried calling to their customer support but it doesnt help and i noticed that they registered many shell companies around the world. Fucking my decision on ADA ... frankly, they just do marketing and sale services, their technical is not good, they have no contribution to our society  Cry. @guys, be a wisdom investor, don't feed these kind of scammer fat guys !

Monero, Monero, Monero.

Monero is looking good, but I wonder how much it headroom there is. It already had a pretty good run. Market cap is almost $4 billion now.
CryptoRama

Activity: 453
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:36:19 PM

I tell you now top three!! but one of them you miss out because it's happening now....

Bitcoincash-bitcoincash only today doubled the value...
monero
and also ripple

Why?
because they are going on coinbase, and there is so much customers that the market will be blown away... I mean, look bitcoincash...

good luck boys

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
vastmast

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:40:35 PM

My first choice NEO. They are very popular in recent times and they give good news every day about the project.
Second choice is ADA. The same goes for this project Tongue

______________▂   arizn  ▂______________       ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                             A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM                                     ◄ ICO: 30% BONUS  ►
Facebook Twitter Youtube Instagram Website Wallet Telegram Whitepaper     ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 180 »
  Print  

Jump to: