Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:28:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 180 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Top 2 altcoins to invest in NOW.  (Read 52794 times)
russ1990 (OP)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:45:16 PM

Im currently invested heavily into bitcoin, waves, and shift.

what are 3 good altcoins to look into that will see great return within the next 3-6 months.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
btcone111

Activity: 266
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:51:10 PM

what are 3 good altcoins to look into that will see great return within the next 3-6 months.

Monero, Monero, Monero.

Originally I would probably say Dash and Monero, but Dash has already had its run two weeks ago Dash would pause at current level for some time before advancing again. But Monero! Monero is still lacking behind BTC but a lot and if you look at its history you could be guaranteed its price would only rise against USD, very quickly, for sure!
MerlinPower

Activity: 23

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:57:06 PM

Do you really think, that someone can give you usefull advice?
You must choose it by yourself. Everone have some favourite altcoins, but thats doesnt mean, that they are profitable to invest.
mrtryonebiggums

Activity: 322
Merit: 111

Revolutionized Rotating Savings & Borrowings

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:07:24 PM

Monero, Monero, Monero.

Originally I would probably say Dash and Monero, but Dash has already had its run two weeks ago Dash would pause at current level for some time before advancing again. But Monero! Monero is still lacking behind BTC but a lot and if you look at its history you could be guaranteed its price would only rise against USD, very quickly, for sure!

If you are going to look at privacy coins also look at DeepOnion it is severely undervalued! Also TenX has hit a bottom as of late and I think there is much upside potential for that one too. Lastly I think MGO is set for a big 2018 given the debacle of 2017 it had. Take a look into all 3 and see which you like the most.

lakimens

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

PVxYGaa1UZM6oDqW3ZKe4Esi18DgwBpDkr

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:15:39 PM

Right now, it's WTC and Crowdholding ICO is also good.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY ($PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Bounty]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
dawidt

Activity: 54
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:43:04 PM

Right now, it's WTC and Crowdholding ICO is also good.

sometimes ICO are better then altcoins. Wink but if You wanna buy traditional coins you should think about ETH, LTC.

best regards
dawidt
hahahafr

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:44:55 PM

What the fuck is wrong with you? Nobody knows that shady ico, dont put a single buck in there because it sounds shady as fuck.

Crowdholding ICO is also good.

Of course that you should keep investing a lot in bitcoin, it is the only crypto that gave a lot of profit to the early investors.

Just look at the charts, litecoin was around 0.02 a few months ago, and it was still $50 by that time. Now it is upto $100 each one of them, but the price is near 0.009 each.

if all the holders just kept their money in bitcoin, they could have more than $250 at the moment, just for a single litecoin. That is why i will ALWAYS prefer holding bitcoins instead of altcoins.

◢◣                      ◢◣
                                     ◢████◣           ◢████◣
                               ◢████████◣◢████████◣
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████◤██████
                               ███████████◤████████
                               █████████◤██████████
                               ███████◤████████████
                               █████◤██████████████
                               █████◣                       ◢█████
                               ███████◣            ◢███████
                               █████████◣◢█████████
                               ◥████████◤◥████████◤
                                    ◥████◤            ◥████◤
                                          ◥◤                      

HYDAX
       Secure  
   Efficient
   Simple  
   Medium 
    Twitter  
    Telegram 
[/center
lakimens

Activity: 392

PVxYGaa1UZM6oDqW3ZKe4Esi18DgwBpDkr

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:46:05 PM

What the fuck is wrong with you? Nobody knows that shady ico, dont put a single buck in there because it sounds shady as fuck.

Crowdholding ICO is also good.

Care to give me credible "shady" evidence?

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY ($PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Bounty]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
DaMoonIsDaFuture

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:53:30 PM

Monero, Monero, Monero.

Every other coin is lacking and will always lack behind against BTC. Why would Monero be better than, for example, zcash or eth?

Tbh i think best thing to do is to look up any around the 1$ coin and invest in all. Only one has to rise to +250$ like monero did or zcash and eth and your set.

zakalwe

Activity: 445
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:55:20 PM

Depends how much risk you are prepared to take. If you want to play safe, Bitcoin, Ethereum and Litecoin are your friends. But don't expect to get rich in a few weeks.
If you feel lucky and don't want to miss opportunity with growing coins, you can try DeepOnion (has been growing consistently for the last 3 weeks) and YOYOW (new Chinese blog that pays for good content, similar to Steem).  
Guddini

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 08:56:56 PM

ETH!!! For him I will constantly vote, I like the coin very much, still ahead of her and buying now it will be possible to make good money, of course there are also more profitable in percentage correlation of the coin, but for me stability is important

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Ayamj

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:58:43 PM

my dear the best thing to do is to do an indept survey. follow trends and check out those alt with potentials, you can buy bit by bit to spread your profit or lost
Ayamj

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:00:07 PM

ETH!!! For him I will constantly vote, I like the coin very much, still ahead of her and buying now it will be possible to make good money, of course there are also more profitable in percentage correlation of the coin, but for me stability is important
no argument about thAT we know after bitcoin ETH is the second in command ..to me tho lolz
aestrum

Activity: 35

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:09:42 PM

I am still waiting for perfect altcoin, that
1) doesn't wait for to block to be mined in order to confirm tx, and therefore has truly instant transactions
2) has some sustainable retention policy, instead of keeping things in ever growing blockchain forever
3) with incentives to nodes, not just miners
4) with privacy similar to Monero
5) with functionality similar to ETH, but with ability to fix bugs in that functionality
Once it is out there, I will buy it.
IamHigh

Activity: 170

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:11:34 PM

I am still waiting for perfect altcoin, that
1) doesn't wait for to block to be mined in order to confirm tx, and therefore has truly instant transactions
2) has some sustainable retention policy, instead of keeping things in ever growing blockchain forever
3) with incentives to nodes, not just miners
4) with privacy similar to Monero
5) with functionality similar to ETH, but with ability to fix bugs in that functionality
Once it is out there, I will buy it.

Instead of waiting for this coin, all in one. Try to divide your bodget into different coins having these features. You can check monero, litecoin, dash and ripple. Dash and ripple will make partnerships with real world corporations in the future.
btcone111

Activity: 266
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:24:17 PM

Monero, Monero, Monero.

Every other coin is lacking and will always lack behind against BTC. Why would Monero be better than, for example, zcash or eth?

Tbh i think best thing to do is to look up any around the 1$ coin and invest in all. Only one has to rise to +250$ like monero did or zcash and eth and your set.

IMHO, Monero is better than ETH because Monero emphasises on anonymity while ETH is more like an ICO participation ticket.
Monero is slightly better than Zcash because monero is in top 10. My personal advise is, mainly focus on the top 10 coins to avoid too much risk.
Hodll

Activity: 150

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:25:58 PM

I think the top three coins to invest in right now as IOTA, ADA and WTC which has a very impressive RFID tech and a scaning gun that you can mine crypto. Their roadmap is miles away from any competitor at the moment.
Biscutard

Activity: 759
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:40:42 PM

You should try ICO like mine, Adbank and you will see the result that you wanted to get after 3-6 months. Most of the good altcoins are coming from ICO, so you should invest in ICO.
NaissuR

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:56:46 PM

ADA is one of the coins for sure
however there are many more project that will have a good times the next 6 months, since many ICO's will start to deliver their products

Snarks

Activity: 196
Merit: 17

EFFECT.AI▲Decentralized network for A.I

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:01:10 PM

Monero, Monero, Monero.

Monero is looking good, but I wonder how much it headroom there is. It already had a pretty good run. Market cap is almost $4 billion now.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 180 »
  Print  

Jump to: