Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 05:38:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Moonbit.co weekly payment  (Read 641 times)
hlourenco

Activity: 52
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:14:24 AM

i suggest you just sign in to the faucets using your coinpot account email instead of the wallet address - then you will get all your earning from now on

i have thought doing that of course, but i'm worried about moonbitcoin/dogecoin/litecoin / coinpot will define this as a multiple account and in the worst case i got banned and lose bonusbitcoin moondash mooncash and bitfun too :x
if only support should reply i could ask to them (its not like i have many active referrals)

Anyway, thanks for trying to help, Grahamlyons

Since for old users it is a scam, it is very bad because to have 100% bonus it takes 100 days and it was good that they paid. I already did the link and it did not work, so you can say that it is a scam for anyone who has an account before the coinspot.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fauwil

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 05:36:14 PM
Last edit: May 11, 2018, 10:00:13 PM by fauwil

i suggest you just sign in to the faucets using your coinpot account email instead of the wallet address - then you will get all your earning from now on

i have thought doing that of course, but i'm worried about moonbitcoin/dogecoin/litecoin / coinpot will define this as a multiple account and in the worst case i got banned and lose bonusbitcoin moondash mooncash and bitfun too :x
if only support should reply i could ask to them (its not like i have many active referrals)

Since for old users it is a scam, it is very bad because to have 100% bonus it takes 100 days and it was good that they paid. I already did the link and it did not work, so you can say that it is a scam for anyone who has an account before the coinspot.

So you tried to linked with signature and its not working too, well its very bad :x
its not something i can try, unfortunately. its truly unfair for old members who used theses moonfaucets since beginning before coinpot exist.

Well i just open new accounts with my emails, i really hope i won't get banned for multiple account. I have sent before a mail to coinpot about it but no reply :x
(losing loyalty bonus, current balance, the few active referrals i have)
You can see a cpoy of the mail i sent to coinpot explaining in details our problem : https://fauwil.wixsite.com/wibudincome/reviewoncoinpot
jimi1970 (OP)

Activity: 59

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:08:54 PM

No payments today too. I don't understand why a faucet like this...with a lot of users...are scamming in this way!!!
fauwil

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 08:57:42 PM

No payments today too. I don't understand why a faucet like this...with a lot of users...are scamming in this way!!!
i have no idea if weekly paiements will come back a day, i now used new accounts with my emails since 2 days, i have lost my current earnings / loyalty bonus and few acitve referrals on the old ones :x

as i explained it in my previous post here :
Well i just open new accounts with my emails, i really hope i won't get banned for multiple account. I have sent before a mail to coinpot about it but no reply :x
(losing loyalty bonus, current balance, the few active referrals i have)
You can see a cpoy of the mail i sent to coinpot explaining in details our problem : https://fauwil.wixsite.com/wibudincome/reviewoncoinpot

But Coinpot is still paying requested payments, i think you should try like me (if you are unable to links these accounts on coinpot, and use my referrals links on my site too Smiley ), at least with new accounts you will get coinpot tokens on every claims.
(of course do not use your old accounts if you do this)
freespins

Activity: 25

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:08:18 AM
Last edit: May 15, 2018, 07:50:28 AM by freespins

well, guys

The same problem:
1. Sign message feature doesn't work. Wallet registered on blockchain.info
2. 0.001 btc deposited and credited, but wallet not linked... wtf??

Now i have  0.0011+btc (50-70 active refs of 3000+) on my moonbit.co.in and still count, out of my control(( So that is very bad for me((

I tried to link my dogecoin wallet for a long time by signing message and always failed, until few days ago i finally did it!  Kiss
My dogecoin wallet registered on my.dogechain.info

And i even not triyed to link Litecoin wallet cos it registered on cryptonator.com so there is no option to sign message there, also i believe my outgoing tx can be sent from any different addresses..

Well now i have about 0.008+ LTC there (about 10-15 active refs), out of my control((

P.S.
I hope they will fix sign message feature for blockchain.info wallets like they do it for my.dogechain.info wallets....

fauwil

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 07:02:23 PM

i know how u feel freespins (many loss on these faucets i can't link), but its good you could link one of them Smiley
moneyfornothing

Activity: 26

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 07:13:24 PM

All moon faucets are down. Or have their changed servers again?
elites

Activity: 85

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:15:15 PM

All moon faucets are down. Or have their changed servers again?
They are adding a monero faucet!  Cool.
moneyfornothing

Activity: 26

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 12:22:01 PM

Faucets are back, but no monero. You had wrong news  Cry
jimi1970 (OP)

Activity: 59

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:01:48 PM

OK...goodbye bitcoins!!!
Mr.Dick

Activity: 196
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:46:33 PM

tey won't ban you for multiaccs, there is limit to your IP in claiming, for instance, you can claim change your mail and claim again, but only for the 5 minutes in between, so this doesn't matter..

fauwil

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 09:23:24 PM

Thanks for reply Mr Dick
Well i don't have problems now with new accounts, i just missing my 5-6 active referrals i had on moondogecoin and moonlitecoin, i was happy to have a few.
KuTSu

Activity: 6

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:46:53 PM

I think we can say bye bye to our BTC, DOGE, ...
http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/spg.gif
babygun

Activity: 2100
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 06:06:15 PM

well, guys

The same problem:
1. Sign message feature doesn't work. Wallet registered on blockchain.info
2. 0.001 btc deposited and credited, but wallet not linked... wtf??

Now i have  0.0011+btc (50-70 active refs of 3000+) on my moonbit.co.in and still count, out of my control(( So that is very bad for me((

I tried to link my dogecoin wallet for a long time by signing message and always failed, until few days ago i finally did it!  Kiss
My dogecoin wallet registered on my.dogechain.info

And i even not triyed to link Litecoin wallet cos it registered on cryptonator.com so there is no option to sign message there, also i believe my outgoing tx can be sent from any different addresses..

Well now i have about 0.008+ LTC there (about 10-15 active refs), out of my control((

P.S.
I hope they will fix sign message feature for blockchain.info wallets like they do it for my.dogechain.info wallets....

I have the exact same problem for moon btc. I can not sign a message (also using blockchain.info) and the deposit is credited into my account but the account doesn"t get linked... Coinpot support is like always not responding.
However, they are still paying, I requested a withdrawal for LTC and received it very quickly.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
fauwil

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 11:27:13 PM

I have the exact same problem for moon btc. I can not sign a message (also using blockchain.info) and the deposit is credited into my account but the account doesn"t get linked... Coinpot support is like always not responding.
However, they are still paying, I requested a withdrawal for LTC and received it very quickly.
Unfortunately i couldn't link any of moonlitecoin / moodogecoin and moonbitcoin as i explained it in previous post so i had to make new accounts with emails.
i had 5 to 8 active referrals for moondogecoin and moonlitecoin, i missed them :x

But you are not alone for moonbitcoin, i saw some people talking about that on other forums, but i didn't see any solutions for this problem Sad
Burnit

Activity: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 01:46:55 PM

this is the worst paying faucet i've ever used.
Refar109

Activity: 216
Merit: 10

I LOVE BTC

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 09:26:18 AM

No weekly payments since more than one month ago. What's the problem with this faucet?  Of course...they don't reply to emails.

Payout every day....
grahamlyons

Activity: 338
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 09:36:26 AM

they pay out via CoinPot now and do so every day.

for bitcoin (including moon bitcoin) see...
http://coinpot.co/payouts/bitcoin
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: