Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 12:07:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Moonbit.co weekly payment  (Read 642 times)
jimi1970 (OP)

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:39:47 PM

No weekly payments since more than one month ago. What's the problem with this faucet?  Of course...they don't reply to emails.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
elites

Activity: 85

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:40:57 PM

No weekly payments since more than one month ago. What's the problem with this faucet?  Of course...they don't reply to emails.
your coins go to your coinpot account. It's a great site.
fauwil

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 11:30:44 PM

Hello,

it doesn't go to coinpot account for all, because we used these faucets before coinpot exist

Yes withdraw request on Coinpot are paid within 48Hours.
But weekly payment for MoonBitcoin, Moondogecoin, Moonlitecoin have stopeed
the latest weekly payment was : 25/03/2018
i have sent a ticket to moonbitcoin support but no reply since 18/04/2018

i did deposit for try to link them to my coinpot account but it didn't link. My deposits were all credited on my coinpot account.
i sent 2 tickets to coinpot support and 0 reply since 29/04/2018 ....

Plus : all my withdraw on coinpot are same wallet address i'm using for login to moonbitcoin, moondogecoin and moonlitecoin.
this bored me. (i have lost time and 50k satoshi in fees just for try to link moonbitcoin to my coinpot account)
They should do something for an easier way to link these accounts ....
apvito

Activity: 32

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:44:15 AM

coinpot works well, I use all the faucet and I get the payments on time ....to have no problem, use the same registration mail in all the faucet
fauwil

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 04:04:48 AM
Last edit: May 08, 2018, 04:38:35 AM by fauwil

coinpot works well, I use all the faucet and I get the payments on time ....to have no problem, use the same registration mail in all the faucet

Thats not the point in the discuss here, we know coinpot works well as i said they pay requested payment within 48 Hours.
But for the users who registered to Moonbitcoin (litecoin and dogecoin) before coinpot exists, we are in trouble because theres no weekly payments...
and i tried to links these accounts to my coinpot account but it didn't works at all and coinpot support didn't reply.... as i said just before
jimi1970 (OP)

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:38:51 AM

The problem is for accounts not linked to coinpot. Moon faucets and coinpot don't reply to emails and this is a bad thing!
speedup-faucet.com

Activity: 453
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 09:13:53 AM

As far as I know moon faucets, coinpot and mellowads don't practice good user support.
They are all belong to same owner.
Too bad if you have problem with your account then you can only say r.i.p to your account.

http://speedup-faucet.com/faucet - Bitcoin Faucet    ====  http://speedup-faucet.com/doge - Dogecoin Faucet
http://speedup-faucet.com/lite       - Litecoin Faucet  ====  http://speedup-faucet.com/lite    - Ethereum Faucet
hlourenco

Activity: 52
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:56:56 AM

I also have the same problem, I use the faucet's before the coinpot exists and I can not link the payment to coinpot because my exchange does not sign the message and I already made the deposit and it did not work. Support never responded to email sent within a month.
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1331

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 02:28:58 PM

I'm on the same boat as you guys.  I have old Moonbitcoin account with Bitcoin address which was created few years ago, I have lot of referrals on that account and I always received weekly payouts until 25th of March. Unfortunately, I can't link this account with my Coinpot account - it's impossible to sign a message from Coinbase address and I also can't make deposit from.
I suspect that Coinpot owner silently decided to silently remove option to get weekly payouts for users who are claiming with Bitcoin address and force to create Coinpot account. I noticed that few days ago message "Weekly payment run completed" which was shown at the top of the page was removed from all Moon faucets. And maybe it's not related, but Facebook page of Moon Bitcoin disappeared recently. It sucks that we can't get answer from Coinpot owner what's going on... I'm realky worried.

fauwil

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 05:15:00 PM
Last edit: May 08, 2018, 05:43:17 PM by fauwil

re,
i can't sign too that's why i try to deposit for link accounts, well i don't have many active referrals (1 to 7 on moonBitcoin, dogecoin and litecoin)
but it don't work, i'm worried too, theres not so many faucets who really pays. Many faucets now have too much invasive popups (or hidden browser miner). it's not like we can create a new account using email and lose referrals + loyalty bonus, we can just get ban for multiple account... i really don't know what we can do if support don't reply. Lets wish they will do something for let us link these accounts... (because we wants to link these accounts but we actually can't)
its like a dead-end for first users who have used and support these faucets since beginning Sad
Kema

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 06:03:23 PM

This is old news.
AFAIK they don't do customer support, if something goes wrong you're SOL.

Don't just short links, ezLink them!
jimi1970 (OP)

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:10:41 PM

Now...is a half-scam faucet...and Coinpot too. They have the same owners...no?
hlourenco

Activity: 52
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:24:23 AM

Now...is a half-scam faucet...and Coinpot too. They have the same owners...no?
For me is SCAM
vlun121_DDS

Activity: 39

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:08:28 PM

They're done it looks like. My windows defender kicks on whenever I go on to their site.

They haven't done a payout in over a month.
grahamlyons

Activity: 338
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:52:36 PM

They're done it looks like. My windows defender kicks on whenever I go on to their site.

They haven't done a payout in over a month.

jeez, so much nonsense in this thread
the windows defender incorrectly detects their miner script on the page which is completely optional to run
they pay out every day via coinpot - seriously there is no reason to not use coinpot
fauwil

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 11:22:20 PM
Last edit: May 10, 2018, 12:14:11 AM by fauwil

they pay out every day via coinpot - seriously there is no reason to not use coinpot

if you have read the other posts, the problem is not to use coinpot, its we can't use it for moonbitcoin/dogecoin/litecoin because we can't link these accounts to coinpot and supports on moonfaucets or coinpot don't reply. lets wish we could link these accounts with a simple mail verification in the future...
grahamlyons

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:02:50 AM

if you have read the other posts, the problem is not to use coinpot, its we can't use it for moonbitcoin/dogecoin/litecoin because we can't link these accounts to coinpot and supports on moonfaucets or coinpot don't reply. lets wish we could link these accounts with a simple mail verification in the future...

theres no way that linking via email verification would be secure.
otherwise i could easily find an address that earns a lot on Moon Bitcoin and claim that as mine
thats why you have to prove you actually own the address - either by signing a message or depositing funds from that address
if you cant do either of those (basically because you dont have access to the private key) then you dont actually "own" the address so you cant link that to your coinpot account
seems obvious to me really  Undecided
fauwil

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 04:11:57 AM
Last edit: May 10, 2018, 04:34:35 AM by fauwil

yes but me and some others can't signs, we do not have this option for exemple with coinpayments (and some others too don't allow to sign, i'm using another for my bitcoin wallet and they don't allow to sign too).

the reply from coinpayments support :
"There is no way to sign messages with your deposit addresses. Remember never to do anything that would require you to sign from our addresses or otherwise prove ownership of them."

And the worst i tried to deposit to links account to coinpot, all depositing was credited on my coinpot account but it didn't link any moonfaucets and supports don't replys :x << and this is the problem >>
(plus : on my coinpot account the wallets address i use for withdraw are the same than my moonfaucets account for login since coinpot open...)
grahamlyons

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:33:31 AM

yes but me and some others can't signs, we do not have this option for exemple with coinpayments (and some others too don't allow to sign, i'm using another for my bitcoin wallet and they don't allow to sign too).

the reply from coinpayments support :
"There is no way to sign messages with your deposit addresses. Remember never to do anything that would require you to sign from our addresses or otherwise prove ownership of them."

ok, so you can hopefully now see that there is no way coinpot can confirm that this address belongs to you - because it doesnt belong to you, it belongs to coinpayments as they have the private key

And the worst i tried to deposit to links account to coinpot, all depositing was credited on my coinpot account but it didn't link any moonfaucets and supports don't replys :x << and this is the problem >>

im guessing your deposit didnt link the address because the deposit was made from a different address. it clearly says on the coinpot page that you must make the deposit FROM the address you are trying to link
im sympathetic to your situation but there isnt anything anyone can do for you here.
i suggest you just sign in to the faucets using your coinpot account email instead of the wallet address - then you will get all your earning from now on

(plus : on my coinpot account the wallets address i use for withdraw are the same than my moonfaucets account for login since coinpot open...)

again, this doesnt prove that you own that wallet address so it doesnt help solve your problem

fauwil

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 06:42:48 AM
Last edit: May 10, 2018, 07:14:49 AM by fauwil

i suggest you just sign in to the faucets using your coinpot account email instead of the wallet address - then you will get all your earning from now on

i have thought doing that of course, but i'm worried about moonbitcoin/dogecoin/litecoin / coinpot will define this as a multiple account and in the worst case i got banned and lose bonusbitcoin moondash mooncash and bitfun too :x
if only support should reply i could ask to them (its not like i have many active referrals)

Anyway, thanks for trying to help, Grahamlyons
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: