Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:15:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the most promising early stage altcoins?  (Read 237 times)
Steven-o (OP)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:02:31 PM

I'm reviewing some of the early stage coins that I'd like to invest in. What are a few good ones that what is the real value proposition?
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MatrixMining

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:30:06 PM

Out of the new ones, I'd recommend to take a look at DeepOnion. It started just a few months ago, but already has a huge community and very active devs. It's an anon coin with integrated Tor, they're working on untraceable transactions as well. Noteworthy is that Smart Contracts are also on their roadmap. I'd say it might get as big as Monero. Current market cap is about $10 mil.
LukaIII

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 09:59:15 PM

viberate, you can read more on it here: https://www.viberate.io/
shursight

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 10:01:58 PM

Congratulations for you, i thought that you were going to be just another random guy of those who are always promoting deeponion while they are carrying out their signature.

Out of the new ones, I'd recommend to take a look at DeepOnion. It started just a few months ago, but already has a huge community and very active devs. It's an anon coin with integrated Tor

Deeponion is shit, if you want to use a Private coin, just use bitcoins and combine it with mixers.

If you want an alt that can do it all for you without any hassle, just use monero or Zcash.

This guy is trolling, and he is being paid in order to post that, do not click.
viberate, you can read more on it here: https://www.viberate.io/

++++++
+++++++   ++++++
+++++++  +++++++
++++++   +++++++
+++++  +++++++++
      ++++++++++     
+++++++  +++++++
+++++++   ++++++
++++++++  ++++++
++++++++   +++++
++++++++   +++++
+++++++

XRPNow
Ripple Price & News
XRP Price / Ripple News /
XRP Price Prediction

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

COINDOO
Latest Blockchain and Cryptocurrency News   
Bitcoin News Today

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

THECCPRESS
Blockchain & Cryptocurrency Tabloid
Blockchain News Today
Nalbo

Activity: 870
Merit: 125

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:14:43 PM

If you want to go with early stage coins, go for a pre-sale on some tokens.
Research the project a bit, look for media coverage and jump in during the initial phase.
This strategy has never failed me.
onesalt

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:48:41 PM

BCPT has not reached the deserved market cap yet. You can consider investing it.
Lang09

Activity: 350
Merit: 111

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:29:55 PM

As I observe alt coins today, Ripple really gets my attention. Compared to other alt coins, Ripple has the best progress. And I think it will continue to improve in the coming months.
Dullmartini

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:35:18 PM

As I observe alt coins today, Ripple really gets my attention. Compared to other alt coins, Ripple has the best progress. And I think it will continue to improve in the coming months.

I don’t think ripple qualifies as an early stage coin. Have you read op’s question??

Op check out storm. Recently cracked top 100 in cmc. I also love enigma, had its ico in the fall, and datum.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: