Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:17:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: IOTA Moves to 4th in Mkt Cap on coinmarketcap.com  (Read 531 times)
_Crypt0 (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:04:31 PM

Overtakes Ripple who's been in the spot since Bitcoin Cash appeared.  Seems pretty significant to me, given IOTA's backing by some major corporations.

https://coinmarketcap.com/
EcoChavCrypto

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:46:52 PM

Overtakes Ripple who's been in the spot since Bitcoin Cash appeared.  Seems pretty significant to me, given IOTA's backing by some major corporations.

This is gonna be big, enourmous, giant.. I dont know why IOTA has been rocking since it started. I had my doubts about this coin when it was first released, their founders were treating their investors like shit.

Then it went from $0,20 to $0,70, but it dropped hard to $0,35 again, and the price was freezed for more than a month in those leves... Who was going to imagine that we were going to see this one between the top five? I dont know why i have not invested yet, maybe it is because it is very expensive at the moment.

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████
  ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 ▄███████▀   ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▄▄▄████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████████
█████████   ▄▄▄▄   ▀███████
█████████   █████   ███████
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   █████   ██████▀
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀   █████▀
      ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▀
     █████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
Bitcoin Air 

█      ███
█      ███
  ██
  ██  ███
  ██  ███
  ██  ███
      ███
█  ██
  ███
█  ██
  ███
   ██
  ███
█  ██  ███
█  ██  ███
█  ██
     ██  █
███  ██  █
███  ██
███  ██  █
███  ██  █
███  ██  █
███      █
███  ██ 
███  ██ 
     ██ 
███
  ██ 
███
  ██ 
     ██

Chefironside

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:54:23 PM

the whole thing reminds me of Ethereum. eth's course was $ 3 and I did not know if I should invest  Wink
I thought about it for a couple of days and then decided to buy some eth . and that was good. Today the course is much higher
Today I'm thinking about buying more iota again. it will be as nice again as with ethereum ? 
it is always a risk. but without risk, no money
jjdub7

Activity: 938
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:55:02 PM

https://coinmarketcap.com/

I saw it, total madness! I remember that IOTA was under 50c just few weeks back and I was planning to invest in it but doesn't have coins in supported exchange. Now I'm totally regretting.
Imfinnabeon

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

Decentralize The $15-Trillion Global Trade Industr

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:58:05 PM

What gave rise to this move exactly? This is good for IOTA but also good for Byteball and RaiBlocks too seeing as how those are the two other coins that use DAG technology. The future is bright for zero fee transaction coins Smiley

renes

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:07:52 PM

Ripple could be more valuable than anything if it starts to work with us banks. IOTA just in a hype now, news is good but the hype is good as hell . This is why price is soaring
DjTremor

Activity: 151
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:13:40 PM

I never understood why ripple has that much market value. Hopefully iota exceeded its market cap within couple of days. This is good news for decentralized projects. Because ripple is fully centralized.
Articlepro

Activity: 276

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 09:16:08 PM

I remember when it used to cost $0,15... i'm regret of not buying at this time.
It's really a nice project.

Earn Passive Icome with the best Perpetual Dex: https://gmx.io/#/?ref=claim
 *Image Removed*
KwizatzHaderach

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:19:35 PM

Must be due to the tech underlying the coins which is Tangle. Pretty much way faster than everyone else.
Remembered when it was just .15 cents just early November.. dang

Haslett5236

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:24:36 PM

to be honest i already hear about IOTA project and i know the price IOTA is very low at begin, i remenber IOTA project was created in 2014 or 2015?

this project is really amazing me for it's technology and powerful community
_Crypt0 (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:48:04 PM
Last edit: December 05, 2017, 10:16:20 PM by _Crypt0

This is gonna be big, enourmous, giant.. I dont know why IOTA has been rocking since it started. I had my doubts about this coin when it was first released, their founders were treating their investors like shit.

Then it went from $0,20 to $0,70, but it dropped hard to $0,35 again, and the price was freezed for more than a month in those leves... Who was going to imagine that we were going to see this one between the top five? I dont know why i have not invested yet, maybe it is because it is very expensive at the moment.

It hit a high right after it surpassed Ripple.  I don't think anyone feels comfortable getting in here.  With that said, I don't really see a sell off like I was expecting to either.
jimbo2000

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:15:10 PM

Must be due to the tech underlying the coins which is Tangle. Pretty much way faster than everyone else.
Remembered when it was just .15 cents just early November.. dang

Right then it obviously was a great investment but now I am not that interested in buying any, it's at $3.5 and already 4th in terms of market cap. I think absolute best case scenario we can see a price of maybe $15 any time soon, not a return to be sniffed out but also one that you can probably find elsewhere.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
vit05

Activity: 672
Merit: 526

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:18:10 PM

IOTA is something that has only two option:

Or will be more revolutionary than Bitcoin. So will become the number one.
Or will be hacked, or never work. So the price will go to zero.

It is something totally different from everything else. I do not think other projects could still have great value if IOTA confirms that they can do everything that they claim will do.
Razor5

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:39:44 PM

I don't think it will stay there for long time. I think this is just a pump, the coin doesn't deserve that price. IOTA is good but it's overbought now. I expect a fall soon.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: