Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:40:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New Crypto Project  (Read 317 times)
InfinityTrades (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:28:09 PM
Last edit: December 05, 2017, 08:59:05 PM by InfinityTrades

Hello Bitcoin Community!

I am hope i am not too bothersome with this, i wish to create a Crypto Project but i never had developed anything like it so i humbly ask those who have knowledge about this for their valuable help in discussing and developing a Token/Coin that will be both usefull for the community and the industry. I have alot of ideas and hopefully some are beneficial for all of us. So if you have the will and the time.. just contact me or leave a comment and i will contact you.

Once again i hope it is not too orthodox

Kind regards.

BillCoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:04:31 AM

Hello Bitcoin Community!

I am hope i am not too bothersome with this, i wish to create a Crypto Project but i never had developed anything like it so i humbly ask those who have knowledge about this for their valuable help in discussing and developing a Token/Coin that will be both usefull for the community and the industry. I have alot of ideas and hopefully some are beneficial for all of us. So if you have the will and the time.. just contact me or leave a comment and i will contact you.

Kind regards.

Hey and welcome to our forum!
I know that you have a lot of interesting ideas that may be successful, but in order for your project to succeed I believe that you need to think what idda may be the most succesful one and the easiest to make, and focus on it.

Your successful rate would be signicifantly increased if you would be focusing on one single project instead of more.
samuel999

Activity: 256
Merit: 250

CSGOBetGuide.com - Esports Gambling List

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 09:04:57 PM

Hello Bitcoin Community!

Kind regards.

Do you have any amount of starting money/investment? if your idea is good enough and you have some funds to get it off the ground, you might hire a team to help with project, there are so many qualified people on this forum that you should have no problem building whatever you would like. Also maybe consider reaching out to some investors to get this thing going. good luck with your project and welcome to the bitcoin community!
rijaljun

Activity: 1274
Merit: 267

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:36:45 PM

First that you need an enough budget to hire some expert developers, advertisement, and so on.

You can start find a good team here on project development section, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=12.0

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2856
Merit: 580

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:29:29 AM

Hello Bitcoin Community!

Hello there and welcome to the community.

Kind regards.

First off. It looks like you have something in mind that has the potential to push new boundaries in terms of new coins. But you have to understand that's its very competitive out there and you need to have as least a unique project that most of us will see as the next big thing. So you need a project team, I recommend you to visit the Project Development thread:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=12.0

Or the Services section:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=52.0

In addition to that, you need capital as well to pay for the development team. Usually they ask for escrows first before starting on your project. Also, just asked for portfolio if you have narrow down who's you gonna hire, and look as well at their trust system. So its a daunting task to begin with, but if you are really focus on reaching your goals then no one can stop you. Goodluck.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
AngelSky

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:14:31 AM

You will have the various options outside of the forum as well. I suggest you create a domain which is relevant to bitcoins as much you can with the different domain names. In future you may sell it out high price when the people want create a projects on bitcoin related.
Other than you find ICO is another good option but practically your expected fund will not be returned to you. So if you that as your idea drop it. You can create a exchange site for multiple crypto currency platform. You will make money.
BlackBoxRecords

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

Pool of Stake

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:39:18 PM

Hello Bitcoin Community!

Kind regards.

If you want something useful for the community just don´t create another coin pleeeeaaase

█ ▌ We have created a Pool for Proof of Stake Blockchains  ▐ █
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ POOL OF STAKE ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
 ⮜⮜ LINKEDIN ⮞⮞ BITCOINTALK ⮞⮞ MEDIUM ⮞⮞ TWITTER ⮞⮞ FACEBOOK ⮞⮞ TELEGRAM ⮞⮞
savioroshan

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:12:48 PM

If you really have any awesome idea that will benefit both the owner and the investors of ICO then feel free to pm me. I will help you to launch an ICO website with erc20 token creation and automatic distribution of the token . I dont know programming but can hire developers for doing the same for a good bounty share.
BlackBoxRecords

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

Pool of Stake

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 07:22:30 PM

If you really have any awesome idea that will benefit both the owner and the investors of ICO then feel free to pm me. I will help you to launch an ICO website with erc20 token creation and automatic distribution of the token . I dont know programming but can hire developers for doing the same for a good bounty share.

Not a bad idea. You can also use Simpletoken for that. BTW, be aware of subcontracting, you may be up for bad surprises.

█ ▌ We have created a Pool for Proof of Stake Blockchains  ▐ █
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ POOL OF STAKE ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
 ⮜⮜ LINKEDIN ⮞⮞ BITCOINTALK ⮞⮞ MEDIUM ⮞⮞ TWITTER ⮞⮞ FACEBOOK ⮞⮞ TELEGRAM ⮞⮞
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: