Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:43:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Your New Year Resolutions for Bitcoin in 2018?  (Read 643 times)
Lalafell

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:09:19 PM

My new years resolution for the incoming 2018 in terms of bitcoin is that i will be more careful when interacting to people that i don't know and that i will  keep on doing what have I started.

My new year resolution in bitcoin is to become more progressive higher value and become more popular in the world. I will continue support to bitcoin to become more successful.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
OMGyasuo

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:17:35 PM

We are one day away from 2018. What is your New Year Resolutions for Bitcoin in 2018?

Will you decide to invest more or finally cash out or will you change your investment strategy to spend more and hoard less?

Let's share our New Year Resolutions for Bitcoin and how we will contribute to the success of this experiment in 2018.

Bye Bye 2017 ^smile^ ////// Welcome 2018!!!!!
The crypto market opens in 2018 with a sharp fall in prices so it's hard to make the decision to increase investment or withdraw in 2018. But I think the market will remain the same as last year. There are not too many changes. I think so

Rollex

Activity: 81
Merit: 30

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:21:48 PM

We are one day away from 2018. What is your New Year Resolutions for Bitcoin in 2018?

Will you decide to invest more or finally cash out or will you change your investment strategy to spend more and hoard less?

Let's share our New Year Resolutions for Bitcoin and how we will contribute to the success of this experiment in 2018.

For me, my New Year's Resolution about Bitcoin this 2018 was to earn more Bitcoin and of course to hold more of it because I truly believe that Bitcoin will just continue to rise up its price making it more beneficial in our part as users to hold up more Bitcoin as much as we can so that we can obtain much larger possibility of having large profit from our initial holdings we have. I will just keep myself tough in every situation despite of all dumps is that I will just continue to hold and will not give up my holdings just to obtain instant money because it is still beneficial to keep holding on it.
barhavsky

Activity: 798

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:29:52 PM

for the year 2018, I want to work harder to get knowledge and experience for the future of life progress.
Then of course we can make more money to meet the daily needs.

eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:25:04 PM

The crypto market opens in 2018 with a sharp fall in prices so it's hard to make the decision to increase investment or withdraw in 2018. But I think the market will remain the same as last year. There are not too many changes. I think so
The market fell sharply and it is not a big surprise as usually the market goes into sell mode and with the increased speculation about the Korean market going to ban trading and expect these sort of news pulling the market down unless everything is clear and settled,good to see that the market recovered after the fall and if you are good at trading you could make some profit with this kind of market.
Eclipse26

Activity: 658
Merit: 268

bullsvsbears.io

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:27:35 PM

My new year's resolution in bitcoin is to work hard to it and earn more of it. In order to do that, i should spend too much time and effort working on it. I know it will be hard for me but i know it will be worth it. I trust in the potential and capabilities of bitcoin. I will also invest some of my earnings to it so that i can have a better life in the future. I can also achieve all of my dreams in the future with the help of bitcoin.

Findingnemo

Activity: 2324
Merit: 760

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:32:38 PM

I am learning to trade cryptocurrencies this year and focus in my mining. Of course I'm hodling on to my bitcoins.

Learn how to earn more money higher than before and holding bitcoin for the highest value to increase and how trade with more tricks these are the things I started to doing for this new year .

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
JL421

Activity: 812
Merit: 510

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:33:07 PM

Buy and hold more bitcoin and sell a reasonable amount of it to buy altcoins and reap the benefits of cryptocurrencies altogether. Then when the prices reach a peak point sell a large share and use this money for leisure expenses. Also this will help bring up my financial status.
ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 08:23:49 AM

At the moment I have no money to invest, but there is a time that I invest in bitcoin earnings, I believe that the crypto currency is promising.
There is nothing to be worried about. There are number of people who are ready to invest in bitcoin but are unable to do so just because of the lack of resources.

You only need to burn your midnight oil in order to have this much of savings with yourself that you can then invest that money into bitcoin. In the present year as well as coming years, bitcoin will help you getting rich and rich.
Raigeki.

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 08:27:53 AM

New Year Resolution...
Love Bitcoin
Never Ever Let it go
Even if really hurts inside
Because I don't want Bitcoin to leave me again far far far in a distance...

song entered (played)>>>>> its all coming back , its all coming back to me now....  Grin Grin Grin
Bliltzcrank

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 08:52:08 AM

Work hard until my dreams come true. I think this is my new years resolution for this year
hahahafr

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 08:53:43 AM

Hopefully, i will try to wait until the price reaches $30,000 so i can sell the remaining amount of bitcoins that i have right now.
I have sold almost everything on December when the price touched $18000 each one of them. So i will wait until the next all time high so i can sell again.

But yes, selling is the best option right now (in a long term of course)

◢◣                      ◢◣
                                     ◢████◣           ◢████◣
                               ◢████████◣◢████████◣
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████◤██████
                               ███████████◤████████
                               █████████◤██████████
                               ███████◤████████████
                               █████◤██████████████
                               █████◣                       ◢█████
                               ███████◣            ◢███████
                               █████████◣◢█████████
                               ◥████████◤◥████████◤
                                    ◥████◤            ◥████◤
                                          ◥◤                      

HYDAX
       Secure  
   Efficient
   Simple  
   Medium 
    Twitter  
    Telegram 
[/center
Visin

Activity: 436
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:15:10 AM

Hopefully, i will try to wait until the price reaches $30,000 so i can sell the remaining amount of bitcoins that i have right now.
I have sold almost everything on December when the price touched $18000 each one of them. So i will wait until the next all time high so i can sell again.

But yes, selling is the best option right now (in a long term of course)
If Bitcoin gets to an amount like that then I will sell only some of my coins because the price could get bigger.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Glydel1999

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:33:04 PM

I hope Bitcoin would be legalize in our country and some part of the world. I just hope it wouldn't be use for illegal transactions and the price will go higher than usual.
Washball

Activity: 266
Merit: 151

First crypto index traded as a token!

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:42:51 PM

Resolutions for bitcoin in 2018 are in the first place to get some Bitcoins. In the second place hoping for adequate solutions for bitcoins issues concerning fees and long confirmation times. Hopefully the Lightning Network will bring fast and safe transactions with reasonable fees. Once the issues are resolved, bitcoin will increase in price and reach a new ath in 2018.

devil jin

Activity: 150

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:56:39 PM

This 2018, I will lessen my too much expenditures or spending of Bitcoin for temporary stuffs because it is better to save and hold them to make it grow much larger when it comes to quantity so that the equivalent value in price becomes larger. I will be more industrious in a way that I will work harder to earn more Bitcoin in my account that I know to be much more beneficial in my part. I will keep my mindset on reaching my goals with the use of Bitcoin so that I can be encourage to work on harder.

BelieveInBTC

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:29:18 PM

Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies became extremely popular in the past year so I wouldn't be surprised if it hadn't changed in this year. That is why I am going to continue holding my bitcoins. I would like to focus on trading altcoins this year but I think that it is too risky. Even though Bitcoin has reached 20 thousand dollars last month, I'm not going to sell it. Banks and governments are getting more and more serious about Bitcoin, they might see danger in it.

AdamRay

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:33:57 PM

Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies became extremely popular in the past year so I wouldn't be surprised if it hadn't changed in this year. That is why I am going to continue holding my bitcoins. I would like to focus on trading altcoins this year but I think that it is too risky. Even though Bitcoin has reached 20 thousand dollars last month, I'm not going to sell it. Banks and governments are getting more and more serious about Bitcoin, they might see danger in it.
I hope that all countries in the world should study and recognize the problem of applying blockchain and bitcoin technology seriously as it is totally beneficial for them. Do not just look at a bad side and then stop the bitcoin from making the country and its people not getting the great benefits that bitcoin and cryptocurrency bring to life. I believe the day when the world widely used bitcoin will not be far away.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
chikading2016

Activity: 949
Merit: 48

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:56:15 PM

For me my new year resolution for bitcoin, to keep helping people like us. To  be a trusted cryptocurrencies to all users and to developing it more also the rising value that no one can stop. For me i will not quiet in bitcoin strive harder and go to my goals.

loof99

Activity: 524
Merit: 258

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:24:24 PM

My new year resolution for bitcoin in 2018 is to improve more there services and makes some a huge promoting advertisement to increase the bitcoin community.
Through this many people will have also a opportunity to earn instant in just short period of time and increase the demand as well.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: