Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:28:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hi friends. I need advice....  (Read 932 times)
Lanatsa

Activity: 2828
Merit: 650

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:52:04 PM

Hi friends. I need advice.... Do you thing is good moment today for buy BTC and then buy LTC? Or I should wait? Thank you for your inputs!

I'm not suggest you to buy anything, let your money stay at bank and prepare for next year. BTC and LTC has higher price and volume, this is not a good sign to buy but wait and see. I believe this moment will comes up many speculations on the real market and will make us panic buy/ sell. I choose to stay calm and never decides take part if situations like this happen. Maybe you not agree with me but I like safe.
I would take this suggestion.For now it would be riskier for us to buy on these ATH or peak prices which it do somehow being affected on holiday season why we do able to reach this ranges.If you do make shorting then its really a risky thing to do.Market is almost being moved by hype- this is just my own view. This is why im holdingg back up funds when prices tends to correct later on and do tend to buy again on cheaper ranges.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Mister1k

Activity: 896
Merit: 520

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:57:22 PM

Hi friends. I need advice.... Do you thing is good moment today for buy BTC and then buy LTC? Or I should wait? Thank you for your inputs!

I'm not suggest you to buy anything, let your money stay at bank and prepare for next year. BTC and LTC has higher price and volume, this is not a good sign to buy but wait and see. I believe this moment will comes up many speculations on the real market and will make us panic buy/ sell. I choose to stay calm and never decides take part if situations like this happen. Maybe you not agree with me but I like safe.

Keep on money in bank means you are really looking like shit on your mind. Now banks completely controlling our money in the bank. If bankrupt or demonization both the time your bank steel your money but bitcoin other crypto medium will never do that. We know bitcoin price is volatile that is the reason we have invested bitcoin buddy by expecting huge price change on future. As like bitcoin also give more profit to their investors.
ToxaBit

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:32:25 PM

at the moment the price for the BTC falls, and at the ETH and a few more altcones grow, I think in some of them you can invest money.

slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 05:46:13 PM

if you want to buy it just do you want to wait its price even higher?
I think it's okay to buy it now, I think the price will go up, if you feel too risky on BTC you can buy LTC because the ltc price is cheaper than bitcoin and you also will not lose too much money if it fails.
hastag_80

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:09:37 PM

Will,as of now the value of bitcoin price is very huge,maybe if you have an a fiat money of $300 you can contains only  a small value of amount of bitcoin but for me its a good start value when you go in trading investment because as you said,you want to buy a LTC coin. I would not advice you to wait the moment the bitcoin price will go down because i observe the bitcoin statistict data in the market will always growth every minute,so its better to start now,if you have a plan to become  a trading investor.

Trade Pharma Network     │  New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
[   PRIVATE SALE   ]      │      WHITEPAPER
Linkedin        ⚫ Facebook        ⚫ Twitter        ⚫ Telegram
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: