Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 10:40:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hamster wheel bitcoin mining  (Read 165 times)
projectcentipede (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:11:33 PM

You've heard of solar pannel minning and using wind energy... today forum I present to you The Hamster Wheel bitcoin mining farm.

Operating in Canada we have over 10,000 hamsters on wheels running 24 hours aday, (although some die the cost is easily replaceable). I have generated a total of 2 BTC so far and plan to make many more  Smiley.

The hamster wheels are connected to mini generators that generate approx 2 kw/s of effecient energy which supply a total of 40 Antminers. I'm looking into doubling the amount of hamsters in the warehouse by early 2018.

Will be updating with pics shortly!

No hamsters were treated unfairly in the production. They are all given plenty of water and food.
projectcentipede (OP)

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:30:50 PM

bump
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 3099

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 01:22:33 PM

You've heard of solar pannel minning and using wind energy... today forum I present to you The Hamster Wheel bitcoin mining farm.

Operating in Canada we have over 10,000 hamsters on wheels running 24 hours aday, (although some die the cost is easily replaceable). I have generated a total of 2 BTC so far and plan to make many more  Smiley.

The hamster wheels are connected to mini generators that generate approx 2 kw/s of effecient energy which supply a total of 40 Antminers. I'm looking into doubling the amount of hamsters in the warehouse by early 2018.

Will be updating with pics shortly!

No hamsters were treated unfairly in the production. They are all given plenty of water and food.

I am waiting for the pics!  Sounds like a neat project - I would contact a local news agency if I were you.  Smiley

(P.S.  Please only bump a topic once per 24 hours)

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
Hawk77

Activity: 11

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:26:55 AM

bump

Reached my PM limit for the day. But thanks for update - Will be looking forward to the screenshot, thanks again.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: