Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 02:17:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How much weight can I lose with this plan?  (Read 442 times)
sella (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2013, 12:02:31 PM

So I have a plan to lose weight. I was eating over 2500 calories a day which made me overweight but now I am on a half calorie a day diet where I only eat around half of the recommended 2500 daily allowance (for a male) so around 1400 calories a day.
lassincha

Activity: 9

View Profile
July 09, 2013, 12:05:39 PM

It's really hard to say, when you give so little information about yourself. How much do you weight? How tall are you? Do you do any sports? Why do you want to lose weight?
bitcoin44me

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

MARKETPLACE FOR PAID ADVICE LIVE BROADCASTS

View Profile
July 09, 2013, 12:11:48 PM

You should see a doctor, someone that knows about it.
Asking that in a forum is stupid. But in a bitcoin forum, are you for real ?

lassincha

Activity: 9

View Profile
July 09, 2013, 12:22:03 PM

You should see a doctor, someone that knows about it.
Asking that in a forum is stupid. But in a bitcoin forum, are you for real ?

Don't know where you are from, but for me it doesn't seem stupid asking about losing weight in forums. Asking it from doctor seems more stupid, 'cos I think you can get much more help from internet (from right forums), than from normal doctor... But you're right, this really isn't the right forum to ask about that subject.

Anyway we can try to help OP if he would give some more information about him/herself...
Fallout

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 09, 2013, 12:29:17 PM

So I have a plan to lose weight. I was eating over 2500 calories a day which made me overweight but now I am on a half calorie a day diet where I only eat around half of the recommended 2500 daily allowance (for a male) so around 1400 calories a day.

It is highly dependent on how much your body "needs" or burns per day. There are people which are slim and burning >3000 calories without doing anything, and there are others which are burning way less ...

The amount of sport or/and physical actions is increasing the need of calories of course and will lead to a faster reduction in weight.

However, nobody is able to tell how much YOU will lose, everyone is different and every body reacts differently.
bitcoin44me

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

MARKETPLACE FOR PAID ADVICE LIVE BROADCASTS

View Profile
July 09, 2013, 12:34:58 PM

Don't know where you are from, but for me it doesn't seem stupid asking about losing weight in forums. Asking it from doctor seems more stupid, 'cos I think you can get much more help from internet (from right forums), than from normal doctor... But you're right, this really isn't the right forum to ask about that subject.

Anyway we can try to help OP if he would give some more information about him/herself...

Asking questions about health or anything like that on internet is stupid.
If you want to buy a gun, you won't go to KFC, do you?

Doctors are paid, trained, and experienced about those matters. And they know the people they are looking for.

the joint
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1020

View Profile
July 09, 2013, 12:35:19 PM

Bad idea.

You will lose weight and kill your metabolism simultaneously.

There is no such thing as overeating if you exercise enough.
Youngbill

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 09, 2013, 12:43:22 PM

Put the keyboard down and step away from the computer.....get some sun on that pasty white skin and most importantly, get some exercise! You can't just cut calories and expect to loose weight. You have to exercise in addition to a good diet.

Bill
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: