Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:29:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Baikalminer not responding, are they scam? anyone their sales ?  (Read 273 times)
yodaTT (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:32:19 PM
Last edit: December 06, 2017, 12:18:20 AM by yodaTT

Hi

I have placed two orders with Baikal. First one for 4 Giant X10 machines and after 2-3 days they confirmed the order. On second order they asked me to transfer to a Singapore account. I did that. They said money is not received. My bank has confirmed by running wire trace money was received at the right account. My bank also confirmed there was an inquiry from receiving bank and it was confirmed and inquiry was closed.
The frustrating part is, no email or skype reply from Baikal. Their one-liner said, money is not received.

I asked them should I recall wire?, can I transfer to original account. Can trance description any help? there is no reply over a week. I have been dropping emails every day to baikal@baikalminer.com.
Skype there is one-liner after 2 hours every time. Tell us on skype what instruction you got. There is no Skype reply. You tell them and then the same question after 2 hours.

This is very frustrating esp when you have placed a larger second order. They are not replying at all. If they received the money or not. As a buyer what can I do? There is no reply, days and weeks have passed.
Has anyone encountered with them in similar issue? Do they even have a customer service?
Does anyone know anyone linked to Baikal who can be of anyhelp ....

REALLY frustrated buyer
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Allats

Activity: 155
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 09:23:55 PM

I feel u man. We are in the same boat...  Angry
radiogen

Activity: 17

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 09:36:59 PM

THey are worse! Waste of your time which you never return!
dagarair

Activity: 847
Merit: 383

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 09:37:56 PM

They are not a scam but suck at customer service hence I don't buy crap off them.  Bitmain is getting to be the same now.

4MW Data Center - I BUILT Tongue  - Full story below:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4789787.msg43227027#msg43227027
cryptokrazy

Activity: 50

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 09:49:24 PM

Baikal is a very crappy company. They're very friendly when they want to dump their excess inventory right before a new model is releases, then they transform into their true selves. Also, if by any chance you receive a miner with a faulty board (they normally come in sets of two boards), they'll start blaming you for the problem and make you pay part of the shipping back to you. Real snakes. Stay away.
beskid

Activity: 252
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:01:00 PM

Yes, they do not even have a physical address on the site! How do they give a guarantee? If you buy such equipment, then only through an official representative or intermediary in your country.
cryptokrazy

Activity: 50

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:36:58 PM

Yes, they do not even have a physical address on the site! How do they give a guarantee? If you buy such equipment, then only through an official representative or intermediary in your country.
Agree 100%. Stay away.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: