Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 07:22:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Help fund our non profit  (Read 1631 times)
Pirouline (OP)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2013, 02:15:32 PM

We have a non profit mini lab looking into plant dna and combaining plants but need help funding.

If you would like to help you can donate to the adress in my sig or go here and click on ads Tongue http://piroulinelaboratorys.net46.net/default.html

We currently need about 1.5 bitcoins to get a better new microscope and then another bit coin to get the plants and items to grow, test and take this dna.

This nonprofit uses ALL money for the stuff we do we do not use even one 0.00000000001 btc to our selfs in anyway.
worldinacoin

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 09, 2013, 02:21:18 PM

You don't even bother to design a proper site with details on your non profit thingy, who in the world will believe you are legit?  If you can't do a proper presentation that looks trustworthy, why would we bother to donate to you?
Pirouline (OP)

View Profile
July 09, 2013, 02:23:07 PM

We are legit if you read it you would see that we are working on it, in fact i'm almost done with it just wait about 1-3 hours
greyhawk

Activity: 952
Merit: 1009

View Profile
July 09, 2013, 02:30:58 PM

It's a weed farm, isn't it? You want us to pay you for your weed farm.

EDIT: Confirmed. Found the user on stoner forums. It's almost too easy with you types.

EDIT2: Great, he's a truther too. And a one-man-game-developer studio without a game or experience of any kind.
Pirouline (OP)

View Profile
July 09, 2013, 02:32:58 PM

Just uploaded my test template ive been working on soon ill update it
Pirouline (OP)

View Profile
July 09, 2013, 02:33:37 PM

EDIT2: Great, he's a truther too. And a one-man-game-developer studio without a game or experience of any kind.

What the hell are you talking about?
Pirouline (OP)

View Profile
July 09, 2013, 02:35:36 PM

And im also not on stoner forums if you havn't noticed, lots of people name there user names "Pirouline"
greyhawk

View Profile
July 09, 2013, 02:39:17 PM

And im also not on stoner forums if you havn't noticed, lots of people name there user names "Pirouline"

Sure thing, Caleb, btw, in case you haven't noticed bitcoin is waaaaaaaaaaay non-anonymous. I'll leave you to figure out why exactly that is. Shouldn't be too hard.
Pirouline (OP)

View Profile
July 09, 2013, 02:43:29 PM

Sure thing, Caleb, btw, in case you haven't noticed bitcoin is waaaaaaaaaaay non-anonymous. I'll leave you to figure out why exactly that is. Shouldn't be too hard.
First of all my name isn't caleb and also you admited that you are trying to stalk me online, if you live in the us you know you could go to jail but because i have a life im not going to track you down in hope that you are in the us to get you arrested.
greyhawk

View Profile
July 09, 2013, 02:44:21 PM

First of all my name isn't caleb and also you admited that you are trying to stalk me online, if you live in the us you know you could go to jail but because i have a life im not going to track you down in hope that you are in the us to get you arrested.

Sure thing, Caleb.
Pirouline (OP)

View Profile
July 09, 2013, 02:47:48 PM

Show me the source of where you got my "name" even though that isn't my name.
Pirouline (OP)

View Profile
July 09, 2013, 02:51:42 PM

Ill tell you the ONLY OTHER place my name is pirouline and that is on steam.
Pirouline (OP)

View Profile
July 09, 2013, 02:52:18 PM

And are you also gonna claim i own this http://pirouline.com/
greyhawk

View Profile
July 09, 2013, 02:53:09 PM

Now now, that would make the game far too easy. Here's a hint for you as a budding game developer: Games that are too easy are not very fun.

Now of course games that are too hard are also not very fun especially for the "challenged". So here's a hint, two hints in fact.

Hint 1: Google forgets slowly.
Hint 2: Repetition leads to recognizability.

Follow the clues, young Caleb, solve the case.
greyhawk

View Profile
July 09, 2013, 02:54:09 PM

Oh btw: Looking for "pirouline" is looking at the wrong path. You seem kinda hung up on that. It's a red herring.
Pirouline (OP)

View Profile
July 09, 2013, 02:56:39 PM

Now now, that would make the game far too easy. Here's a hint for you as a budding game developer: Games that are too easy are not very fun.

Now of course games that are too hard are also not very fun especially for the "challenged". So here's a hint, two hints in fact.

Give me the links instead of claiming.
greyhawk

View Profile
July 09, 2013, 03:02:09 PM

You're no fun to play with. Cheat codes are only available as DLC.
Pirouline (OP)

View Profile
July 09, 2013, 03:03:22 PM

You're no fun to play with. Cheat codes are only available as DLC.
Well this isn't a "game" its kind of just a creepy guy stalking someone online, Pedo
greyhawk

View Profile
July 09, 2013, 03:03:29 PM

While you're paying me for the DLC (thank you), you might also want to take a closer look at your bitcoin adress. Just saying.

That was a hint, btw.
Pirouline (OP)

View Profile
July 09, 2013, 03:05:25 PM

While you're paying me for the DLC (thank you), you might also want to take a closer look at your bitcoin adress. Just saying.

That was a hint, btw.
I see nothing in it just a bunch of random letters and numbers
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: