Bitcoin Forum
August 16, 2024, 12:16:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: $100 for your verified CoinCheck.com account  (Read 267 times)
cointrader29 (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:33:21 PM

I'm a US resident looking to purchase a verified CoinCheck.com (A Japanese Bitcoin exchange) account.

Willing to pay $100-200 in BTC.

PM me if you are interested in opening a new account or selling your existing account to me.
Nathan047

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:23:01 AM

Any particular reason why you'd want a CoinCheck account?

You're also aware that you'd probably lose your BTC if any disputes arise between yourself and CoinCheck, and the person who verified it could end up being responsible if you broke the law, right?

I'm starting a technology blog T4CH.top, check it out!
abaidudez

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:46:48 AM

I love to earn something but not by selling my identity. I can't trust anyone with regards to some documents like my passport. You need to upload some important documents to be verified. You need to take pictures of yours holding you document like passport to be verified. $100 is not worth it. But I will ask some of my friends who if they want. I will share this thread of yours.

▀▀████████████████▄▄         H A V E N      /      HOLD HAVEN. EARN BNB!         ▄▄████████████████▀▀
Community Driven DeFi Project Built on BSC
|    Whitepaper    |      Telegram      |       Twitter       |      [ SafeHaven.Finance ]      |     Instagram     |        Reddit        |      YouTube      |
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: