Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:04:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: what will be the future of cryptocurrencies and community here?  (Read 136 times)
david_019 (OP)

Activity: 256
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:31:07 AM

Hello fellas!
After reading some issues about how community here is growing and found out that lots of new comers and maybe some some of those who already has a higher rank are actually don't have care of what will be the future of the cryptocurrencies.They only care about how to get profit for themselves, and if this will be ignore what do you think guys the future for all of us here will be?
And what kind of solution do you offer if you have something to suggest?

impishpry

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:52:16 PM

For sure new discoveries will occur soon enough when it comes to handling bitcoins, since the demand will surely get higher by the year.
Ais08

Activity: 983
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:55:02 PM

Maybe it will get better for the future, and for the community here, all will be better and will likely be a lot of users for this forum ...
secondgarlic

Activity: 112
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:58:57 PM

Whenever bitcoin surges, it is normal for new users to come here; but most hang around and go away after a certain while, because they are not interested in bitcoin or cryptocurrencies in general, other than making a quick buck. I think in the long run, it will even itself out and people who are really interested in crypto will be the long term users of this forum.

949miner

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:33:38 PM

That is true, but you really know why?

Everybody is obssesed with money in here, they want to drain out or just milk out all the bounties in here, they just want to claim as much money as they can or just fuck all the signatures campaigns in here.

That is why you are always going to see crap posted in here, because all those posts are usually posted by shitty posters who does not even have anything to say, so they write crap on their posts.

some of those who already has a higher rank are actually don't have care of what will be the future of the cryptocurrencies.They only care about how to get profit for themselves,

There is nothing to do about it, welcome.

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-      
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_  
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██  
  ▐██▌                      
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
ladadadiweliketoparty

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:39:26 PM

Firstly why do you assume that most people are only here for a profit? I came here to learn about cryptocurrencies everyday not to profit of being here. Now I know we can profit and some people do that actively but that doesn't mean the contribution is less. For the most part people with higher rank have been around a lot longer and have more knowledge of the industry and I get to see that knowledge through their posts. Not every big rank person knows their stuff though so you gotta read between the lines to see if they are smart or not. Other than that I think most people contribute and this for sure should not be your worry. Worry about learning Smiley

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: