Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:21:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 0.15BTC loan for 0.18BTC return Edited - ( Cleared) kindly disregard  (Read 642 times)
Keptone (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:38:49 AM
Last edit: December 08, 2017, 10:03:01 AM by Keptone

Edited
Kindly disregard this loan request, it has been cleared by a contest prize and a bank loan, Thank you

Edited
I have gotten 0.1btc from a contest, I only need 0.05BTC loan, to pay back 0.06BTC on the 12th of February 2018.

My available asset for collateral are;
2TBC stacked until after the migration from 15th December- March 2018, which would the open it own Exchange... (I have proofs to back this all up if interested)

2- 1000€ investment on an European company Now relocated to Chinese, (This company was awarded 1% from BITCOIN market cap, and it has gone on a brief brake to restructure her operations along side with it new owners - ( I have proofs to clear you off your doubt)

I'm sincere, not for you to criticise me, but for my personality and integrity, I only plead for a bit of your trust,  and I will never let you down, because my collateral is much more bigger than the loan I am requesting...

Thanks
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------

Previous request Not Accepted
Hi community, I am seeking for a loan of 0.15BTC
With a return of 0.18BTC in 30th March 2018.
I don't know what you would want has a collateral but I have 1000€ investment on AGAM/ASIAN Trade Group limited, with a potential yielding of €2400 by December 2018.

It is urgent, Thanks
ThatRandom8543

Activity: 1344
Merit: 307

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:13:30 AM

I don't know what you would want has a collateral but I have 1000€ investment on AGAM/ASIAN Trade Group limited, with a potential yielding of €2400 by December 2018.

It is urgent, Thanks

Thats not valid collateral. Do you have any altcoin you can put up? If its really urgent you could always cash out your investment and use that.
Keptone (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:18:48 AM

It is urgent, Thanks

Thats not valid collateral. Do you have any altcoin you can put up? If its really urgent you could always cash out your investment and use that.

At the moments this is all I have as collateral, I can't cash my investment until December 2018, I don't just know how to proof my sincerity, I wished this could stand as collateral...
Lone Shark

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:20:32 AM

It is urgent, Thanks

At the moments this is all I have as collateral, I can't cash my investment until December 2018, I don't just know how to proof my sincerity, I wished this could stand as collateral...

Whatever that is. It is not valid collateral.
Keptone (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:23:55 AM

It is urgent, Thanks

Whatever that is. It is not valid collateral.

Sincerely I don't have any altcoin for collateral, And I am very capable to return loan, I just sold out all my crypto for a project... Otherwise should have made some for collateral, anyone willing to help me, would never be disappointed...

Thank you.
magneto

Activity: 1666
Merit: 753

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:51:04 AM

It is urgent, Thanks

I'm sorry but this is definitely not considered to be a valid collateral around here. A valid collateral is supposed to be able to be liquidated quickly if the borrower defaults on the loan to cover the costs of the loan.

As you said, first, your collateral is an investment. I have not heard about this company. Secondly, the potential profits are not guaranteed.

Do you have any physical possessions even that would qualify as valid collateral?
Keptone (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:37:58 AM

It is urgent, Thanks

I'm sorry but this is definitely not considered to be a valid collateral around here. A valid collateral is supposed to be able to be liquidated quickly if the borrower defaults on the loan to cover the costs of the loan.

As you said, first, your collateral is an investment. I have not heard about this company. Secondly, the potential profits are not guaranteed.

Do you have any physical possessions even that would qualify as valid collateral?

No I don't, but I do think of the easiest thing to get from me as a collateral... I am a poor dude here, my collateral is not valid, what if I'm not a defaulter... Can anyone risk that on me, has my collateral is not accepted
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 3098

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 02:51:14 AM

No I don't, but I do think of the easiest thing to get from me as a collateral... I am a poor dude here, my collateral is not valid, what if I'm not a defaulter... Can anyone risk that on me, has my collateral is not accepted

Nope.  Close the thread please.

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
Keptone (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:01:01 AM

Oh sorry, I just remembered one of my assets, would anyone take TBC? I own 2TBC... ?
Keptone (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:03:09 AM

Nope.  Close the thread please.

How about TBC? Would you accept it? I own 2TBC
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 05:12:54 AM

I own 2TBC

That is worth $3,203,253 at today's prices!  Just sell the TBC and you won't need loans anymore!

https://thebillioncoin.org/tbc_currency_calculator.php

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
Keptone (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:58:13 AM

I own 2TBC

That is worth $3,203,253 at today's prices!  Just sell the TBC and you won't need loans anymore!

They are stacked, not sellable, until the fiat exchange comes on, In 8weeks from now.
Keptone (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:13:35 AM

I own 2TBC

magneto

Activity: 1666
Merit: 753

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:15:00 AM

I own 2TBC

That is worth $3,203,253 at today's prices!  Just sell the TBC and you won't need loans anymore!

They are stacked, not sellable, until the fiat exchange comes on, In 8weeks from now.

What did i say in my previous post? The collateral needs to be readily liquidated. And obviously TBC is not valid collateral, since you admitted yourself that there are no active exchanges for it. Plus the whole project seems like scam to me.

Please, educate yourself with the stickies before attempting to even get a loan.

I would suggest locking the thread by pressing the button on the bottom left corner, since nobody will be interested to fill your loan without valid collateral.
Keptone (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:33:30 PM

I have gotten 0.1btc from a contest, I only need 0.05BTC loan, to pay back 0.06BTC on the 12th of February 2018.

My available asset for collateral are;
2TBC stacked until after the migration from 15th December- March 2018, which would the open it own Exchange... (I have proofs to back this all up if interested)

2- 1000€ investment on an European company Now relocated to Chinese, (This company was awarded 1% from BITCOIN market cap, and it has gone on a brief brake to restructure her operations along side with it new owners - ( I have proofs to clear you off your doubt)

I'm sincere, not for you to criticise me, but for my personality and integrity, I only plead for a bit of your trust,  and I will never let you down, because my collateral is much more bigger than the loan I am requesting...

Thanks
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 06:42:14 AM

I'm sincere, not for you to criticise me, but for my personality and integrity

Good.  I need to ask you for the blockchain address showing the .1 btc you won in a contest.

Right now it just seems you are lowering the loan amount to scam whatever you can.  :/

Lone Shark

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 06:44:47 AM

Good.  I need to ask you for the blockchain address showing the .1 btc you won in a contest.

Right now it just seems you are lowering the loan amount to scam whatever you can.  :/

This. LOL
tkwyoung

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 06:46:36 AM

It is urgent, Thanks

Yes, especially the profits are not guaranteed. It is quite risky.
Keptone (OP)

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:29:38 PM

Thank you all for your curiosity, questioning and criticism I have gotten all I wanted, from a bank loan few hours ago.

Pls disregard my loan request, it's is no longer needed.
Thanks
Keptone (OP)

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:34:13 PM

Good.  I need to ask you for the blockchain address showing the .1 btc you won in a contest.

Right now it just seems you are lowering the loan amount to scam whatever you can.  :/

You're quit funny, you feel every one would be as strict and greed as you, I love to proof all of the contest I won here, but it is not needed because you all don't deserve it... Thank you for your Tags
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: