Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 08:22:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Can I sell extra Steam keys here?  (Read 585 times)
aquantivis86 (OP)

Activity: 129
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:07:58 AM

I got steam keys for like 20 games I don't want to play or already have.
Can I sell them here?   Just want to double check before posting.
edgycorner

Activity: 1064
Merit: 382

Hurrah for Karamazov!

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:57:39 AM

Steam keys can be revoked within 3 months.You are still a Jr Member, it will be very risky to buy keys from you.If you have any way to prove your legitimacy, like steam rep or G2A account rep, then you might get some buyers.
Good luck!

btcton
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1007

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:11:35 AM

To actually answer your question, yes, you are allowed to sell Steam keys. Do not that this is assuming that your keys were obtained through completely legal means and not through some fishy seller which may have used stolen credit cards or hacked Steam accounts to obtain the keys. Also if you bought from any of those sellers that sell "random Steam keys" for a very low price, note that while you are allowed to sell here, it will be heavily looked down upon. Those keys never turn up to be good games and are usually just a byproduct of buying some random bundle that they came with. The "random" tag is usually added just to hide the fact that nothing valuable will be found within them, as they are not actually random.

The signature campaign posters adding useless redundant fluff to their posts to reach their minimum word count are lowering my IQ.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: