Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 08:35:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BINANCE is not working right now here... do you have same problem there?  (Read 987 times)
ChiNgadOr (OP)

Activity: 1680
Merit: 278

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:41:13 AM

i am experimenting troubles when trying to have access to the website of binance.... and i am getting paranoig although i am a poor investor with a few bucks

┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐ Not your keys, not your coins. Binance (and any other CEX) can fuck off ┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐
bitofc

Activity: 478
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:42:10 AM

the website is not working properly for me and a few of my friends.  i believe it affected all Binance users.  I'm also having problems (very slow) using the Binance mobile app (Android)
Triple

Activity: 847
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:08:20 AM
Last edit: December 06, 2017, 04:34:41 AM by Triple

Yup, same here. Been pretty buggy as of tonight. It's giving a 500 Interanl Error and I can't access any trades nor withdraw any coins either. I think it's from all of the new traffic with the IOTA hype train. This happened a couple days ago too when IOTA had it's first 100% gain day, but eventually it sorted itself out. I'm sure it'll pass quickly, so there's no worries (as of yet) about any of the coins on the exchange.

Available for Rent - 25 Posts $100/Week. PM me
Sephire

Activity: 700
Merit: 136

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:57:12 AM

Binance is very slow and took many page refreshes and tries to get the correct pages
to load. GDAX also is showing degraded service warning  Sad
Maybe it  due to the Ethereum network congestion and too many new users joining these.
toddy47

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:05:41 AM

Very slow about 2 hours ago, I ended up giving up on selling some coins I intended on using to fund another buy, couldn't think of anything worse than trying to place a buy order with massive lag while the market price keeps moving.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
TheHas

Activity: 616
Merit: 167

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:08:33 AM

Ok good to know it's not just me. Yes very slow and buggy. Authentication doesn't seem to work properly, screen loads slowly, and balances aren't showing up properly. Wonder what the problem is hopefully this won't be another bad news story about a hack or some related issue!

At least this might encourage hodling Wink
CodyAlfaridzi

Activity: 1708
Merit: 541

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:19:58 AM

Yes, their teams have recognized the issue and currently being fixed. https://twitter.com/binance_2017/status/938231257405652992

Probably because of the recent rise to $12,200 so a lot of people are taking action at the same time. Right now it's already much better than two hours ago, although there are still noticeable lags sometimes. Don't get paranoid, Binance is currently at top 5 in daily volume ranking. They surely won't run away with it, their exchange is currently a money making machine. My experience so far with them is also great, my verification request is processed just within 6 hours! Kudos to Binance team.
krazy89

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:33:27 AM

They cant handle such volume atm ...
vuvanle120

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:51:46 AM

They cant handle such volume atm ...

Binance hit around 1.24 billion trading. The exchange had been out 4-5 months. Pretty good consider Polo has been around forever and it's always slow on Polo.

Metaljo

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:12:23 AM

Fuck it's down Sad
rommelzkie

Activity: 294
Merit: 125

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:13:42 AM

https://www.binance.com/login.html?callback=https://support.binance.com/hc/en-us&zendesk=zendesk

binance is not down here in the Philippines. maybe there are some slowdown because of the high transaction but this is temporary and good for binance.

onebtcforlife

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:30:10 AM

i am experimenting troubles when trying to have access to the website of binance.... and i am getting paranoig although i am a poor investor with a few bucks

I am not facing any problems with Binance website, recently i made a withdrawal from them without any problem. Even we have activated our 2fa in order to be safe from those criminals. It is always suggested investors activate their 2fa and people verify their account in Binance exchange.
bouldou

Activity: 403

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:31:08 AM

Hello, same problem here, Binance is reaaaally slow, almost impossible to login

But once you're logged in, it's ok then

Also, to notice, ETH network seems to be really slow too : waiting for my transaction confirmation for ever... quite angry Sad

Vous voulez une Lambo ? Investissez dans le YENTEN : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2706079.0
kim-yon

Activity: 546
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:24:52 AM

I am currently working at binance and there is no problem. Maybe just a little slow.
Ronando

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:43:26 AM

Hey,

I'm facing some 404 issues for 30 min ... Ctrl+R is my best friend  Wink
ChiNgadOr (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:47:31 AM

wtf..it seems there are problems everywhere...  last time i tried.. there appeared an"error 404 page not found".. holy shit.. i always pee my pants!

┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐ Not your keys, not your coins. Binance (and any other CEX) can fuck off ┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐
ChiNgadOr (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:48:55 AM

allleluyahhhhh.. now it works for me here in Spain! ... well not so fast..  i have seen there is missing money!!!! there dissapeared 1500$ from my BTC account!!!!
anybody has the same problem?

KWO

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:50:41 AM

I just tried to register as a new user so that I could buy some IOTA and the website will not accept my registration.  It just stays in a perpetual state of loading.  I've tried now for 2 hours and get the same thing.
Frames Janco

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 04:37:48 PM

I was experiencing the same issues a couple days ago trying to login to my Binance account. Tried on my computer and android, but no luck getting logged in.

Then moments later I got the email from Binance saying a successful login. I got spooked and disabled my account out of caution.

Sent a support request to Binance and got a scammy looking email saying something about sending IOTA. Then got a quick response saying to disregard that email and that it was human error from them.

Sent a couple replies and another support request to unlock my account, but no response since then.

Anyone else still having these issues? Any advice (other than pestering them with support emails)?
aneeqvalam

Activity: 64

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 05:34:39 PM

yes iam also faceing issues from 5days on binance exchange but Every time they fix they issues
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: