Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:53:13 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum can 1000$ ????  (Read 663 times)
UsTeam

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:53:35 PM

Bitcoin will penetrate the market price $15000 in a few days.
Cryptokithereum will never penetrate the market price $1000 (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2536130.0)
And both of them will cost  < $100 in 2019.
risatrakib

Activity: 823
Merit: 500

SquidCoin.cash

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 07:04:27 PM

After Bitcoin , Ethereum is the 2nd best coin in crypto world . As we can see bitcoin price is increasing day by day very rapidly . And ethereum price is also increasing ,though its growing slowly but price is up and up every day . It is not impossible to hit 1000$ . I think by the end of this year ethereum could hit 1000$ . Lets see what happend .

apur688

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:48:48 PM

In my opinion, ethereum will always prevail. Ethereum is one of the top altcoin. Many people have tried ethereum for trading and investing. Many investors both big and small are incorporated in it. They believe that ethereum is an altcoin with the best prospects and potential for enormous success. Ethereum never reached more than $ 1000 / eth. By launching its own platform, ethereum is becoming more successful and more and more are looking to try ethereum. Although the current price of ethereum is down, but just keep your altcoin in 2 months, guaranteed ethereum prices will return to normal, even rising drastically. That's all my opinion, thank you

✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣ Seasonal Tokens ✣ ▌✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣
█ ✣ ▌PROTECT YOUR FUNDS AND GROW YOUR WEALTH OVER TIME ▌✣ █
www.seasonaltokens.org
SpringfieldM1A

Activity: 966
Merit: 550

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:54:15 PM

It surpassed 1000$ in mid Jan, it was around 1000$ mid Feb, it'll hit again. It'll rise again this month, maybe in a week or so. Surely it'll  pass 1000$ mark and stay above it in the near future.
sedou

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:54:28 PM

In my opinion, ethereum will always prevail. Ethereum is one of the top altcoin. Many people have tried ethereum for trading and investing. Many investors both big and small are incorporated in it. They believe that ethereum is an altcoin with the best prospects and potential for enormous success. Ethereum never reached more than $ 1000 / eth. By launching its own platform, ethereum is becoming more successful and more and more are looking to try ethereum. Although the current price of ethereum is down, but just keep your altcoin in 2 months, guaranteed ethereum prices will return to normal, even rising drastically. That's all my opinion, thank you
This is quite old thread man.
Kaller

Activity: 752
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:29:28 AM

No it will never reach $1000, it's still worth just $10, as I first bought it. The market prices are fake. It's a bubble. Bitcoin will also never reach $1000.

The only coin with a future is Onecoin and it's going to $1 million each!.

ETH has been $1000 before and it's marketcap is still nothing to it's potential.
Dalmar

Activity: 1092

Life is short, practice empathy in your life

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:34:32 AM

Unlikely can  reach 1000$ level before April but there is a recovery wave that can change everything related to crypto. Ethereum platform is something different than other altcoons platforms and token feature of eth will raise the value of it. No doubt price will reach the 2000$ levels till the end of current year. Upcoming ICOs will require more eth and this is something what adds to value of coin.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄
▄▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████▀█████████████▄
▄█████████████▀ ▄█▀ ███████████
▄██████████      ▀▀  ████████████
▄█████████████   ▄▄▄   ▀▀██████████
█████████████▀   ████▄   ▀█████████▄
█████████████    ▀▀█▀▀   ▄██████████
████████████▀   ▄▄      ████████████
████████████   ▄████▄    ███████████
█████████      ██████    ██████████
█████████▄▄            ▄██████████
▀██████████  ██  ▄▄▄▄████████████
▀█████████▄▄█▄ ███████████████▀
▀██████████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

B i t c o i n t a l k   ▄▄▄▄▄

DONATION CAMPAIGN

▄
                                   ▄██
               ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           ▄███
             ▄█████████▄        ████
▄▄▄         ▄████████████     ▄████▀
 ▀██▄▄      █████████████   ▄█████▀
  ▀█████▄   █████████████  ▄██████
    ▀█████▄  ███████████▀▄███████
     ▀██████▄▄▀▀██████▀ ████████▀
       ████████▄      ▄████████▀
        █████████▄  ▄██████████
         █████████████████████
          ████████████████████
          ███████████████████
          ███████████████████
          ██████████████▀▀▀
          ███████▀▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀

BE A HOPE
FOR A LIVABLE WORLD
▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄▄█████████████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀██████████
███████████▀       ▀█▀       ▀█████████
███████████▀                    █████████
███████████                     █████████
█████████████                   ███████████
██████████████▄               ▄████████████
████████████████▄▄▄         ▄█▀▀   ████████
███████████▀▀     ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄██     ▄████████
██████▀█▄                ▀▀▀█▄ ▄█████████
██████▄ █▄          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄███████████
██████▄ ▀█                ▄████████████
██████▄  ██████▄▄▄    ▄██████████████
▀██████▄██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████████████▀▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀

ONE

little

HELP CHANGES
EVERYTHING

..DONATE..
almtu

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:45:04 AM

1000$ was only a history for ethereum because it was achieved already by this coin last year and a few months. Maybe this year it will reach 2000$ before the end of December 2018.
Alfred V

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:51:58 AM

Ethereum can 1000$ Huh?

We just need to wait until the regulatory bodies are done going around the exchanges, finalize the rules for crypto currencies getting trades— and then we’ll see a true valuation for ethereum. it is not impossible to even go beyond 1000 this year. Right now all we could do is to stock up our holdings (with money you can afford to lose) and hope for the best.

KitToken                       
                                     ▔  Utility * Organic Growth * Sharing  ▔                                     
▔  Whitepaper  │ TelegramTwitterFacebookYoutubeMedium │  Announce  ▔
Xxxurrrad

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:13:17 PM

As soon as the market begins to recover, it will very easily grow to $ 1500. I gradually increase the percentage of the etherium in my portfolio.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
crypto-bit

Activity: 333
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:27:01 PM

etherium is already hit at all time high last few months.and i think it will repeat as soon as the market will stabilize.just wait an we will see soon.
retrend

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:39:37 PM

I hope so. this is the basic and used currency, I do not know why it is so cheap
cryptothreads

Activity: 1274

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:41:57 PM

etherium is already hit at all time high last few months.and i think it will repeat as soon as the market will stabilize.just wait an we will see soon.
The price of $ 1000 has been around for several months and to get back to this price, ETH needs the development of the entire Cryptocurrency market and in the future ETH may be a good choice for new investors because of the very cost cheap and selected by many ICO investors. I hope ETH can soon reach $ 5000 in 2018
8rch7

Activity: 1386
Merit: 465

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:02:24 PM

Looking at the price of ethereum now that is quite stable following bitcoin prices, I think it is very possible ethereum price to be able to reach 1000 $.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Hermes Mercury

Activity: 318
Merit: 21

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:05:30 PM

An old and little commenting topic that holds true for the present day. However, in my opinion analyzing the graph and news in the crypto world, i believe that in the second half, the price of $ 1000 go completely stabilizing, or even exceed expectations reaching $ 3000 or plus.
Colendi Announcement
Copper Member

Activity: 49

COLENDI PROJECT

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:07:54 PM

i am expecting 5000$ at the end of 2018. If not, 50000$ at the end of 2020

COLENDI - DECENTRALIZED CREDIBILITY & MICROCREDIT

WEBSITE  |  FACEBOOK  |  TWITTER  |  TELEGRAM  |  REDDIT   |  WHITEPAPER  
topesis

Activity: 630

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:20:20 PM

I think Ether price need to hit the $1000 back and make it its new floor, the price of these tokens depends on the amount of new money entering the space but most of these new money as reduce significantly, the recent FUD and hacks have not rely helped the price also. What I know is that the price dip is not only about Ether but the whole market space
kaya11

Activity: 1316
Merit: 110

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:51:58 PM

if seen price fluctuations now I am sure next year the price ethereum can reach more than $ 1000

Even this year it could, investors nowadays are switching to alts as Bitcoins is continuously sliding down but I do hope it will come back again and have it's dominance go back to 30% and more. Ethereum has made it's comeback last year and it's not possible to do it again this year as I think this is the year for alts to shine further and the top of it ETH.

beebee187

Activity: 256
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:55:57 PM

I think for sure over the course of this year we can expect to see ethereum hit $1000. I believe it will actually go higher than that, and plan on holding on for the ride.

jackylion

Activity: 308

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:43:44 PM

I think for sure over the course of this year we can expect to see ethereum hit $1000. I believe it will actually go higher than that, and plan on holding on for the ride.
But today the ETH price is just over $ 600. It is difficult to predict that ETH price will be higher than $ 1,000 at the end of the year. You base on what can be speculated so. The entire Cryptos market is falling sharply. I see a dark market in 2018.

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: