Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 12:35:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I am ANGRY!!! Why certain coins are exploding???  (Read 2012 times)
droptableguy2

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 08:54:32 AM

At present altcoin is falling deeply due to the influx of money into bitcoin. Certainly those who are keeping altcoin will feel very anxious. But I think 2018 will be a strong year for the entire crypto market. You can keep if your coin is good.

topesis

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 09:30:45 AM

Because people beileve in them long term, most of the coins you think worth better valuation have their days in the sun, I could remember BAT did 6x the next day after the ICO
Morguk

Activity: 594
Merit: 506

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:41:46 PM

Lol don't get caught up on missing some coins, there's no way to pick the coin that's going to fly up so don't worry about it. Buy a few coins that have potential, but that's all you can do. Most rise due to pumps or just luck.

Calculate the chance of hitting a bitcoin block when solo mining at
devollito

Activity: 560
Merit: 217

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 05:05:33 PM

Shitcoin always exploding before dump. I my self only trust a few alt coin and few ico. I never heard monacoin before. Just becarefull about exploding coin. It will make you lose your shirt when it dump and never go back to price you bought it.
SHAWN-MIDWAYS

Activity: 686
Merit: 521

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 05:18:35 PM

Some coins have always enjoyed a good run whenever bitcoin is bullish and some explode as a result of a strong supporting community but at the end of the day we just have to accept that we shall win some and lose some...thats just the nature of cryptos no need to get mad about this.
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 05:40:35 PM

Even with Bitcoin alone, your account should be up big. Various altcoins will go up big on
good news or new releases and so on but trading those is not easy for most people.
Do your research on this forum threads and elsewhere and diversify into some good altcoins
for future. Keep at least half of your Bitcoin for long term.

I think it's actually because of bitcoin. Right now, bitcoin has been in a staggering increase in value over the last month; it has never been seen even to bitcoin itself. And so, it affect most of the altcoin, especially the newer and weaker ones in the market because most people don't put much attention on them anymore. A few surviving ones like waves and eth are barely keeping up because of how bitcoin is now.

Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:24:33 AM

Hi all

I am so angry. I got into crypto on 1st June.

I bought some BTC

But I really dont understand why MONA .. YOYOW Huh

WTF!!!!

I don't know why certain coins are exploding.. Please help me understand how is this happening?

My only earnings have been through BTC

Huh?

So confused .. need suggestions.. Enlighten me.. Don't sell me BullShit please.. just plain truth
If you held on to your bitcoin, then you should have done the best.
I was unlucky enough to buy so many bitcoins only to convert them to altcoins.
I ended up having some of this issue in the past and at the end, some of the coins ended up losing value when they started getting dumped when everyone was looking forward to get in on the BTC move.

After all, for now, I guess I just prefer staying on the bitcoin training, holding some few Altcoins with some huge prospects in my wallet and looking forward to them in the long run. That way, at least I know bitcoin keeps giving me some steady good push to the moon.
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 03:08:30 AM

Shitcoin always exploding before dump. I my self only trust a few alt coin and few ico. I never heard monacoin before. Just becarefull about exploding coin. It will make you lose your shirt when it dump and never go back to price you bought it.
Probably that is true, we're just under control of crypto groups that just playing the coins value in the later run it suddenly becomes dump. We have to be really careful now because even if a decent new ICO that's emerging these days has a danger.
justdimin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 08:08:16 PM

Welcome to the crazy crypto world. This is something you should always expect most times. Some Alts are being pumped right now and that is why you are seeing them hitting past the roof like that. It is their time, I guess and some of them that are probably good projects and some developments are coming up for them, and if you are holding a lot of them when they were a bit low, then good for you.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
DigeNarrator

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 09:25:16 PM

just make a research and stick to your plan.. thats the best thing to do really
it can make confusion with all this coins pumping with no reason and the good ones dont move..
patience is the key
ghostunicorn

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 09:29:09 PM

Welcome to the crazy crypto world. This is something you should always expect most times. Some Alts are being pumped right now and that is why you are seeing them hitting past the roof like that. It is their time, I guess and some of them that are probably good projects and some developments are coming up for them, and if you are holding a lot of them when they were a bit low, then good for you.

Man I understand his rage totally. I also agree with him, because trash and useless coins reached billions of dollars market cap. This is really crazy while some of working ones are suffering from low price.
jayc89

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 07:50:50 PM

just make a research and stick to your plan.. thats the best thing to do really
it can make confusion with all this coins pumping with no reason and the good ones dont move..
patience is the key
The prices of coins have separate values, they are not with any other coin so it makes a little bit of sense for their prices to go up if someone is purchasing them.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Tryle

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:22:22 PM

I buy and sell Ether everyday and make a profit of 50,- - 100,- Smiley with that money i bought Iota last week and now i have 10k dollars and started with just 2k on 11th nov.
Altcoins are great Smiley
But most time i dont understand the pumps on bitfinex.
Davido93

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:58:19 PM

I buy and sell Ether everyday and make a profit of 50,- - 100,- Smiley with that money i bought Iota last week and now i have 10k dollars and started with just 2k on 11th nov.
Altcoins are great Smiley
But most time i dont understand the pumps on bitfinex.

In what exchange do you buy it?  Eth everyday wont go 430 ---> 480
Its hard to count your profit with only ETH,  or you are magic,  unbelievable luck

▌▌   Anonymous and Untranceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: