Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 06:08:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BlockNet price speculation 2018  (Read 165 times)
LotusPetal (OP)

Activity: 18
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:03:58 AM

I was checking out BlockNet and it seems like a monster project, not only the DEX but apparantly they will also have Blockchain interopability. Basically means that different blockchains can communicate, such as healthcare and insurance for example. Seems like they're covering a vital step in the use of blockchain which is the ability for communication and exchange between all these different chains and ecosystems. Plus the fact that you don't have to convert to BTC anymore. Current marketcap is quite low for the mainstream capacity it has, as we're seeing more and more companies starting to use blockchain this is going to become an essential tool for the huge industry that is flourishing here.

To me it seems like this project isn't really getting the attention it deserves.

I bought some BLOCK and would like to know what you guys think, what's 2018 going to bring for BlockNet? I think we could seriously see another project reaching into that billion(s) dollar marketcap.

http://blocknet.co/

Check out their website and scroll down to see a summary of features BLOCKNET offers.
Digithusiast

Activity: 886
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 09:56:56 AM

I think it is smart to have some BLOCK in your portfolio. The price seems to have bottomed out a bit and there is a large update coming 1st Q 2018.
The Coin supply is only a meager 3,910,516 BLOCK, so it can not hurt to stack some coins of that small supply. Let's see.
qxo35

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 06:24:26 PM

I also have coins in my wallet beause I think this can be really big and good project. They also announced that the beta “soft launch” of the Blocknet DX UI is to be expected in January so I think also price will go up really soon. Let hope this guys will do everything they promised and to enjoy this great project.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: