Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:34:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ON HOLD  (Read 1637 times)
LYMPO_health_off (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 350
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 09:52:41 AM

Is there a mechanism to burn part of the tokens as time goes by in order to increase their value?
We do not plan to burn tokens. But they will be released very slowly since we lock team tokens for 24 months and we reserve a big part for ecosystem empowerment and Blockchain for Sports foundation. So, there will be no huge amount in the market at the beginning and it will grow slowly together with the use of the platform and the growing demand.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LYMPO_health_off (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 09:57:41 AM

I LOVE the idea. It's simple and everyone can get it. I like. I see you have fitness people already. Always good if the users are already there. Can you explain the business model? Who are the end users of this fitness data that users will generate? As I understand, this is what you mean by the user-generated and user-controlled fitness data ecosystem.
Thank you! Yes, the business model for Lympo is that it will open up an ecosystem for data providers to interact for companies that can make use of this data: health insurances, health data analytics companies etc. They will have to purchase tokens to make micropayments or store permissions after the user gave a right to access his/her data on Lympo platform.
LYMPO_health_off (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 09:59:26 AM

Greetings dev,

Do you have bounty program for this? I would like to apply for Filipino translation and i will work hard on it and get the job done in my native language.

Best regards.
Hey, yes, we do. It's here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2537491
yellow_submarine

Activity: 57
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:00:54 AM

Interesting project - "blockchain fitness" Cheesy
LYMPO_health_off (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 03:16:44 PM

Here are few words from our CEO!

Click image and enjoy!

aiderwar

Activity: 166
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 05:46:41 PM

This is a great project, to receive more professional and personalized training has become a major trend in fitness, get rewards for your exercising achievements, make it a leading position in competition with peers (although it is easy to copy)
LYMPO_health_off (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 08:08:32 PM

This is a great project, to receive more professional and personalized training has become a major trend in fitness, get rewards for your exercising achievements, make it a leading position in competition with peers (although it is easy to copy)

We are trying to make exercises more exciting for everyone!
Salatine

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:29:18 PM

Proof of work or proof of stake?
LYMPO_health_off (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 01:21:11 AM

Proof of work or proof of stake?
proof of exercising Cheesy it's actually pow.

the only chance our users will be able to "mine" some tokens is by participating in a worldwide blockchain running challenge in February during which pre-ICO participants will be allowed to earn up to 30% more tokens if they run a certain distance after connecting lympo profile with a tracking app and reach the pre-defined distance
LYMPO_health_off (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 01:52:19 AM

We also have a giveaway! Shocked
Do not miss a chance to win some serious stake
>>bit.ly/lympo-giveaway<<
LYMPO_health_off (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 03:06:18 PM

Is there a minimum (soft cap) amount you need to gather in total investments in order for the project to start?
Hey! The soft cap of the ICO is 15%
LYMPO_health_off (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 03:11:31 PM

Hey! Is it going to be available in Scandinavian countries? Because some currencies are tough to get.
As the services on the platform will be both online and offline trainings and healthy lifestyle coaching, it is will be available in Scandinavia as anywhere in the world.
Crypto_Enthusiast

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:36:10 PM

Hi Dev,
nice project. I read above in this thread that your project has been successfully implemented in Lithuania. Tell me, is this application now available for download via AppStore and Google Play? Or do you have your own fitness bracelet that records all the information and transfers it to your computer profile?
Thanks.
LYMPO_health_off (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 06:39:43 PM

Hi Dev,
nice project. I read above in this thread that your project has been successfully implemented in Lithuania. Tell me, is this application now available for download via AppStore and Google Play? Or do you have your own fitness bracelet that records all the information and transfers it to your computer profile?
Thanks.
Hey Crypto_Enthusiast! We have a platform to find the best fitness professionals and sports coaches near you with more than 500 coaches in Lithuania. This is the user base which will be starting using our prototype. We will not develop our own hardware, but connect user's Lympo profile with an app which is the best for retrieving data from a tracking app. The dev team has a development map in front of them and is ready to start.
adamant.im

Activity: 1330
Merit: 54

ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 09:35:32 AM

It seems to be an interestiong project.

💬 ADAMANT Messenger ● ● ● ● ● ● ●   Try it now: Secure and Anonymous Messenger   ● ● ● ● ● ● ●
Trusted and Open source ● Integrated payments ● Get welcome 0.09 ADM token for free messaging now
● ● ● ● ● 💬 ● ● ● ● ● 💬 ● ● ● ● ● 💬 ● ● ● ● ● 💬 ● ● ● ● ● 💬 ● ● ● ● ● 💬 ● ● ● ● ● 💬 ● ● ● ● ●
● ● ● ● ● 💬 ● ● ● ● ● 💬 ● ● ● ● ● 💬 ● ● ● ● ● 💬 ● ● ● ● ● 💬 ● ● ● ● ● 💬 ● ● ● ● ● 💬 ● ● ● ● ●
LYMPO_health_off (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 04:41:25 PM

Hello! I am an editor from icoholder.com. Your ICO was added to our listing and now is available to investors: https://icoholder.com/en/ico/lympo-17073 You can edit your Page by adding more information about your ICO after verification and also verify team members to improve ranking.

We will definitely do that. Thank you for the great score on the vision of Lympo.io! We are very proud.
LYMPO_health_off (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 04:46:58 PM

It seems to be an interestiong project.

Thank you! Join us on our telegram channel for more updates: https://t.me/lympo
TonyGaruda88

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 05:06:51 PM

When it comes to health, it is a very smart project. The vision in this project is very good. Let's just look at the team members and advisors in Lympo, a very promising face. I hope this project goes well.
The_White_RabbitBTC

Activity: 49

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:04:31 PM

Dear Lympo community,
Thank you for your interest to know more about our company. Today we have some important news for you regarding Lympo.io pre-ICO.
In the last two weeks, we have received overwhelming support from sports communities from Canada to Australia. We have new advisors who already joined and who will join in the upcoming weeks. We have started talks on some possible partnerships with other blockchain for healthcare projects.
To make sure that we can offer an opportunity for all these great minds to get involved in this crucial early stage, we want to have time. This way we will create the best value for our investors, our early adopters and our future users. Therefore, we decided to postpone the pre-ICO to January.
Join our Telegram group for more: https://t.me/lympo.
Best regards,
Lympo team

Lympo‘s CEO Ada Jonuse
https://i.imgur.com/1odBe9t.jpg

Hey guys! This sounds great. Exited to see all the updates. This was my feeling. The project has a vision, Im sure many ppl wanna join and good advisers are key. When is the pre-ICO now?

LYMPO_health_off (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 04:19:08 PM

When it comes to health, it is a very smart project. The vision in this project is very good. Let's just look at the team members and advisors in Lympo, a very promising face. I hope this project goes well.

Thank you TonyGaruda88! This will get to a whole new level with the updates we will introduce right after Christmas. Follow us on Telegram where we will post all the updates: https://t.me/lympo/. We are very proud that the vision we have and the product we are ready to build was noticed by a few big companies with which we intend to work in the future. We cannot announce it yet, but I promise that this will be very exciting.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: