Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:00:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency Forum With Over 950+ Different CryptoCurrencies  (Read 312 times)
realcryptocapital (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:32:02 AM
Last edit: December 06, 2017, 03:43:24 AM by realcryptocapital

Hello Bitcointalk community. I am writing to inform you that Crypto Capital  → http://cryptocapital.ga/ Is one of the largest cryptocurrency communities. With over 950 Different crypto currencies. Covering Daily News, Mining, Trading and General discussions with helpful and active community.

There are tons of FREE information on Crypto Capital Forums.

Website Offers

Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Monero, DASH Litecoin, Stellar Lumens   , Zcash, Ripple, Ethereum Classic, Bitcoin Gold, Lisk, Nxt, EOS   NEO, Einsteinium, NEM, IOTA, Vertcoin, Siacoin, OmiseGO, STRAT, Monaco, ADA, DGB, DigiByte, MONA, Monacoin, Navajocoin, WAVES, Edgeless, Syscoin, TenX Pay Token, Rise Electroneum, Dogecoin, GlobalCurReserve, Ardor, DuckNote and many more cryptocurrencies.    

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
boronousbtc

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:55:44 AM

this platform is interesting, i really enjoy the user profile also tons of information on all cryptocurrencies !
realcryptocapital (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:29:48 AM

Let me know if you need any help, 24/7 active community with one of the best knowledgeable moderators in the field of cryptocurrencies.
activizion

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:24:34 AM

Crypto Capital is great forum I can VOUCH.

Do you guys think Ethereum or Monero might be on the rise to become the second biggest crypto currency ?
realcryptocapital (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:36:09 PM

Monero is predicted to be $1,000 year of 2018, this currency has a huge potential for growth due to it's anonymity !
zakalwe

Activity: 445
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:32:05 AM

What are your advantages over Bitcointalk? Are there some signature campaigns or other bounties at Crypto Capital?
reliable

Activity: 868
Merit: 151

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 06:22:45 AM

Hello Bitcointalk community. I am writing to inform you that Crypto Capital  → http://cryptocapital.ga/ Is one of the largest cryptocurrency communities. With over 950 Different crypto currencies. Covering Daily News, Mining, Trading and General discussions with helpful and active community.

There are tons of FREE information on Crypto Capital Forums.

Website Offers

Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Monero, DASH Litecoin, Stellar Lumens   , Zcash, Ripple, Ethereum Classic, Bitcoin Gold, Lisk, Nxt, EOS   NEO, Einsteinium, NEM, IOTA, Vertcoin, Siacoin, OmiseGO, STRAT, Monaco, ADA, DGB, DigiByte, MONA, Monacoin, Navajocoin, WAVES, Edgeless, Syscoin, TenX Pay Token, Rise Electroneum, Dogecoin, GlobalCurReserve, Ardor, DuckNote and many more cryptocurrencies.    

Firstly a great work if are covering 950 cypto currencies which is really commendable. Could you throw some light on the total number of registered members, daily post count happening on the forum and why would you prefer your forum over this forum as here you can find all the details that is required?

magneto

Activity: 1666
Merit: 753

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:25:32 AM

I don't see any advantages of this over a simple forum like bitcointalk which probably has a lot more community than your forum anyways. If you really want to gain some ground in terms of user base, you should really put out quality articles/speculation advice for users that is only available on your forum. Or, incentivise people to post on your forum by having giveaways or even PPP.

Overall, i haven't seen even one of these forums succeed, no offense.

Better to stick to bitcointalk, it's the established forum for BTC and alts and it's hard to change.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: