Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 02:07:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: All I've got is $200 - What's Next??  (Read 943 times)
CryptoQTies (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:45:11 AM

What does the broke common man do with $200 to get started in the Crypto Market.

Which exchange is best for the broke man?
Can a broke man trade bitcoin/altcoin without an exchange?
Coinbase vs BitConnect vs Bittrex vs Coinigy?Huh

What would my Crypto Guru's do??
MoneyFactory2811

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:40:43 AM

Well, first you must find the exchange, that you will like. The most known are: Bittrex,Bitfinex,Binance,HitBtc... It depends on which coin you have chosen, because are different coins on the exchanges.

200$ is ok to start for the beginners, but you are too late for bitcoins with that amount of money. You should trade altcoins, that price is 0,0...-max 2$. I suggest you to try IOTA but it’s to high now.

I am using Bittrex and Bitfinex.
aizen10

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:55:20 AM

What does the broke common man do with $200 to get started in the Crypto Market.

Well, fix your self first before you go thru,  because in crypto theres a lot of challenges you can encounter. so being a broke man you cannot done any single of activity if you dont fix your self,  any ways about your concern,  use coinbase if you want to own a any single bitcoin to role up into crypto business. $200 is enough for me to role up into trade most probably altcoin to get profits. Then try to visit some other trusted trading sites like etherdelta,  hitbtc,  poloniex,  cryptopia for you to meet the other alts that you can really get some profits from your $200. But choose wisely.
mocacinno
Legendary

Activity: 3430
Merit: 5033

https://merel.mobi => buy facemasks with BTC/LTC

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 06:58:19 AM
Last edit: December 06, 2017, 07:21:45 AM by mocacinno

Don't get me wrong, i love the bitcoin technology, and part of the bitcoin community... But crypto currency will remain a high risk high reward investment for now... If you are a broke man, i personally wouldn't invest my last $200 in BTC... But that's just my personal opinion.

IF you really want to go trough, here's a partial list of possible BTC/FIAT exchanges: https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/bitcoin/trading_exchanges#panel
Next to this, you have localbitcoins, this forum and probably another 100 places where you can exchange. Do your homework and see which exchange gives the best rate compared to the fee compared to their trust rating...

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Mike Mayor

Activity: 966
Merit: 535

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:40:37 PM

Use half of that but first take $20 and buy a few of s whole lot of different coins s you can see how it all works and try make a profit for yourself then only move on to the $100 the other $80 you can invest in Bitcoin and then invest those bitcoin in a place like Yolodice and get a few % each month. If you choose some good coins maybe some POS coins you can stake and turn a quick profit a few times. Soon your portfolio will increase and you can concentrate on making small amounts of profit lots of times.

ZCoinTalk

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:47:14 PM

You can put a small share in Chain Group, it is like BitConnect but better. Nice profit each day, payout works well.
You can start with as little as $5 and use your profits to buy some of the top 20 coins on https://coinmarketcap.com.
uberproteam
Copper Member

Activity: 60

Decentralized Freelancer Community

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 08:13:16 PM

learn forex technical analysis which is a lot like crypto trading.

TheAndy500

Activity: 1232
Merit: 266

> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 10:00:36 PM

If you know how to do this you could even start with 50$ and after time you will have some extra money, firstly find side that you will be able to exchange and start learning this craft.

akdperry

Activity: 82

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 04:29:08 AM

only spend what you can afford to lose.  I've lost $200 in 5 seconds doing this stuff.  my suggestion would be to invest in a fraction of a bitcoin, move that to an exchange, and find a bunch of coins that are in the .10 to .25 cent range.  watch them closely, flip/sell when indicated, and you can easily add money to your account.  I follow all of my coins on twitter and I watch for activity.  if a coin is stagnant, nothing happening and no social media going on, dump it.  read crypto news but take it all with a grain of salt because it is hugely speculation.  take advice on forums with more grains of salt.  but this technique has treated me well for 2 years and I have made enough to feel confident in telling you this
JonesMark

Activity: 45

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 04:38:19 AM

I guess you could start off by getting urself a btc wallet and buying some bitcoin  Smiley Than choose an exchange, I suggest Bittrex or Poloneum
Reviter01

Activity: 41

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 06:18:41 AM

You can put a small share in Chain Group, it is like BitConnect but better. Nice profit each day, payout works well.
You can start with as little as $5 and use your profits to buy some of the top 20 coins on https://coinmarketcap.com.

Does Chain Group really pays you? And not scam? Because i wqs scammed by aurora mine and bitchair and other alike
quality.crypto

Activity: 854

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 06:29:42 AM

First of all do you have any knowledge about the trading because cryptocurrency is big voltaile market. You have to wait patiently for good returns in the market and you have analyse whether which coin can give you profit. I think Bittrex and Poloniex are the good exchange because many people are suggesting those exchanges.
reronggo

Activity: 120

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 06:32:55 AM

with that $200 you can make profit from investing in bitcoin, for now the price is so high, but if you wait too long, the price will get higher, better to invest now, if you want to invest in altcoin, please choose altcoin that has stable price, you can use bittrex, poloniex, coinexchange etc as your exchange to start to trading. dont use all of your balance, trade with buy small amount first, if you have experience with that market and coins, you can do whatever you want. keep try to avoid the dump. dont be panic and stay calm.
sona12

Activity: 44

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:22:20 AM

create an account in coinbase and buy any coin like BTC ,ETH,LTC..and from there you can transfer coins to exchange like BITTREX and invest in some atlcoins
ZCoinTalk

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:31:38 AM

Does Chain Group really pays you? And not scam? Because i wqs scammed by aurora mine and bitchair and other alike
Yeah I’ve received payouts and withdrawn it to my BTC wallet.
Chain Group has been around for a few months, of course can’t guarantee they will be around forever.

$5 isn’t a big risk, that’s why I decided to try it out.
BigBossUSA

Activity: 31

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:53:53 AM

Use half of that but first take $20 and buy a few of s whole lot of different coins s you can see how it all works and try make a profit for yourself then only move on to the $100 the other $80 you can invest in Bitcoin and then invest those bitcoin in a place like Yolodice and get a few % each month. If you choose some good coins maybe some POS coins you can stake and turn a quick profit a few times. Soon your portfolio will increase and you can concentrate on making small amounts of profit lots of times.

That's such a bad idea to offer to a newbie...
JonesMark

Activity: 45

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 05:37:42 AM

with that $200 you can make profit from investing in bitcoin, for now the price is so high, but if you wait too long, the price will get higher, better to invest now, if you want to invest in altcoin, please choose altcoin that has stable price, you can use bittrex, poloniex, coinexchange etc as your exchange to start to trading. dont use all of your balance, trade with buy small amount first, if you have experience with that market and coins, you can do whatever you want. keep try to avoid the dump. dont be panic and stay calm.

I never knew, one even existed  Grin
indijon20

Activity: 35

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 06:59:00 AM

I recommend Bittrex , Poloniex

With your funds , should target on small coin like XRP , IOTA or GNT

Good luck !
winyau8888

Activity: 131
Merit: 12

I am a baby to cryptocurrency~

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:14:26 AM

I am sorry to hear about that.
And yes, with $200, you can start trading!
There are many platform out there like Coinbase, Bittrex, Bitfinex, Binance

I am using Bittrex and Bitfinex.

And you have to educate yourself about Bitcoin and Altcoin. For that amount of money, I recommend you to buy XRP. It is way too undervalued coin.

Remember, do not get panic in the cryptocurrencies market, it is a Ocean with Big waves. Every minute is changing!

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Zerks

Activity: 15

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:32:34 AM

You should look for a potential atlcoin and buy them. This will get you profitable fast.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: