Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:14:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: All I've got is $200 - What's Next??  (Read 943 times)
Philip Graham

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:51:35 AM

200$ is ok to start for the beginners, but you are too late for bitcoins with that amount of money. You should trade altcoins, that price is 0,0...-max 2$. I suggest you to try IOTA but it’s to high now.
There are also one blockchain platform to turn time into the cryptocurrency is one of the projects which Im expecting so bad. https://mytc.io/
Min to start is 30

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
thinkpad99

Activity: 654
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 05:24:40 PM

What does the broke common man do with $200 to get started in the Crypto Market.

Which exchange is best for the broke man?
Can a broke man trade bitcoin/altcoin without an exchange?
Coinbase vs BitConnect vs Bittrex vs Coinigy?Huh

What would my Crypto Guru's do??

In your place I would look around for some good-looking crypto and invest. If the development of the coin runs correctly, you will be able to get a lot rich.
Fbo62

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 06:51:35 PM

What does the broke common man do with $200 to get started in the Crypto Market.

here is my list for some nice coins, here is my list.

Ethereum, Monero, and Dash 

you can almost buy a monero and a half on a eth.

and for a exchange, bittrex  is good.

DennisStoff

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 10:25:04 PM

with that $200,, you can invest on altcoins which has good potential. split your money to investing in two altcoins, you can see the coins that will be good enough to be invested, keep hold your coins then sell it when you get enough profit. but it's not as easy as it looks. better do a research before investing on altcoins. if you want to keep your money on bitcoin, it will be great sound.
B!t_Kong

Activity: 101

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 02:20:41 AM

Welcome to the club, there are a lot more broke people out there than you might think.

At least you found a great place to learn about Crypto.
bady

Activity: 39

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 06:24:34 AM

It's never too late to invest on bitcoin, even with that amount of money. You can make small profits with it, but if you like you could also invest on alt coins. Choosing the best exchange for me is based on the fee. I trade on Etherdelta or Cryptopia when I sell or buy my alts, and Bittrex for my btc.
JetSet11

Activity: 112
Merit: 23

"Get Paid to Play your Media on Current"

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 01:51:10 PM

Thanks for the useful advice. I tried buying some altcoins yesterday but the site that I used had a $100 USD minimum purchase.

I was thinking that I'd have to wait a while but now I can invest sooner. More safely, too.

Cryptoryx

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 02:04:24 PM

I would read a lot and understand what is cryptocurrency before investing, even if we're talking about $200
keyscore44
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 02:52:09 PM

Invest in waves cause in next month you will have 2x more money imo, so just try to do some investments in thrash coins, but never invest all money in one.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
dxbcoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:38:59 PM

Althought ICOs are risky but If you dont mind to put $50 - $100 to an ICO, but do the research carefully and your capital will be moon after sometimes. So choose wisely
STiCKSTOFF91

Activity: 93

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 04:07:54 PM

I started too last week into crypto. I buy Nem/Xem and make a profit, when I have sold, from 200%. Now it's fallen down, but I am sure, they go up in future. My prediction is 1$ or more in the end of year or at beginning 2018. There's so many potential.

I also buy Ripple, but for now I make low loss with that. But for sure they're going up in near future.

Regards,

STiCKSTOFF
YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 04:15:17 PM

Never put whole 200$ in one coin just try to split it or give small amounts to thrash which could just pump in next weeks cause this will give you possibilities to earn.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
IOTA_THT

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:30:32 AM

200$ is ok to start for the beginners, but you are too late for bitcoins with that amount of money. You should trade altcoins, that price is 0,0...-max 2$. I suggest you to try IOTA but it’s to high now.
There are also one blockchain platform to turn time into the cryptocurrency is one of the projects which Im expecting so bad. https://mytc.io/
Min to start is 30

IOTA will only get higher bro. big meetings coming
Leeke

Activity: 151
Merit: 11

Website link - Bitcoin Unicorn

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 05:16:32 AM

Yep everyone is going to have differing opinions on their ideal money-making altcoins...

So i'll chuck in my two cents - ETN, Waves, XRP.

And its better to have a budget and a plan than no budget and no plan and be that person who wasted everything on a shamcoin Smiley Good luck!

yanesna3

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:54:45 PM

As practice shows, the beginners must start with the small sums of money, so 200 dollars is not so bad if you are a newbie. Buy Ripple and Ethereum Classic. For instance, Cardano is also cool.
onionpepper

Activity: 66

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:41:59 PM

If your are new, take a time to learn a got a lot of informations before do something.
I use CoinBase but the fees are very hight.
blockchainbastard

Activity: 57

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 11:18:42 PM

Take your time to read a lot.
Chose your coin / token and wait for the right price, if you miss it choose another one, there are plenty to choose from and even more to come.
Spread your money a little
Don´t expect things to go fast, be patient but always on the look.
Good Luck

bitcoinqueen08

Activity: 90
Merit: 29

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 11:31:33 PM

Well, first you must find the exchange, that you will like. The most known are: Bittrex,Bitfinex,Binance,HitBtc... It depends on which coin you have chosen, because are different coins on the exchanges.

I am using Bittrex and Bitfinex.
if he heard your speech then he already made 2x from this

0xa4A979d6876DB84031AEFB2c59F7fE4B9880328E
radeone

Activity: 169

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 01:55:26 AM

Get bitcoin, go on bitmex, 100x long and cross your fingers.

ICO IS NOW LIVE    ▐┃▌    1WORLD ONLINE    ▐┃▌    WHITEPAPER
✣ ✣ ✣ ┃ Revolutionizing ONLINE MEDIA with BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY and incentives for AUDIENCE ENGAGEMENT™ ┃ ✣ ✣ ✣
ANN \ / TELEGRAM \ / FACEBOOK \ / WHATSAPP \ / TWITTER \ / KAKAOTALK
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: